Spanking your wife for Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Magical Realist, Nov 11, 2013.

1. arauca Banned Banned

This shows me what you are . Unfortunately I have to obey . Jesus said " love thay enemy "

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

The best for me is ti say nothing to you . and I will.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

So when your own comments make you look like a wife-beating sociopath, it's best to get all pious and pretend to take the high ground.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, they don't belong to anyone. Neither does your wife. They are people, just like you.

So if the cop were your cousin it would be just fine? Odd distinction.

No, you don't. Not when it comes to assault. If you invite someone over to your house and beat them up you still go to jail.

You seem very much against cops hitting you for breaking the law. Odd for someone who hits people.
    If you really think that being hit by someone is such a crime, follow your own advice.

So "dictatorship" = "you can't beat your wife?" If so we need a few more dictatorships.

(I'll define "fascism" as "the right to worship in your own religion" - so we have fascism too, and that's a good thing.)

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, that sounds just like a happy and content family, at least for the vicious psychopath who treats his children like dogs and his women like whores.

Funny, how you have to admit that after all you've denied thus far.

Based on what you've said, you know nothing about Jesus. And, if the Bible were true, He will deal with you just as you deal with others, because according to you...