Spatio-temporal telekinetic manifestation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Cortex_Colossus, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Why would the universe need to evolve the ability to perform non-local (when both minds exchange information or communicate an accurate picture or answer from remote locations) manifestations?

The following is something the quantum world (real or unreal) and free will allow:

A predication of the real using also its complementary "unreal" on the real universe, which has always been treated as an object, or the composite type of object known as a set. But objects and sets exist within space and time and reality does not. This fundamental and basic flaw has lead us down incorrect notions of an expanding or one-way universe. As the universe expands from the material perspective it contracts from the cosmos. This conspansive duality is related to wave-particle duality I am told. Mind is needed to collapse the wave function.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

''Why would the universe need to evolve the ability to perform non-local (when both minds exchange information or communicate an accurate picture or answer from remote locations) manifestations?''

Non-locality wasn't evolved. It was an intrinsic law of the universe at time zero, or big bang. Now, if by ''exchanging information between minds,'' i can give plenty of explanation. Perhaps you should read this:

''
    The Weird, Wild and Wonderful

We tend to say that we gain information, just by analyzing a particular event, and by thus processing it in our neural networks. However, where does this information come from? Does it come from the outside? In fact, the last question is taken seriously by physicists that the very information we gain flows into our beings from the outside. But what if it doesn't?

I've always had a problem accepting the idea that information comes into our beings. I'm not exactly sure why. I have always thought of the human being, as being a gigantic memory unit, storing all information in a potential mixed state. Indeed, such an idea shouldn't be difficult to understand, based on two premises:

1. That entropy, causing the distinction of past and future, makes our perception of the future as something we move towards, and when we do, it seems as though the future is already apart of our memories. For this reason, one must suspect that somehow thought and wishes exists beyond the observer.

2. That information or knowledge about a system instantly becomes known to the observer upon measurement.

Now, if we take premise one seriously, thought and memory exists beyond the observer. As much as this might just be a psychological illusory of the mind, we might even consider taking such an idea seriously. For instance, the human observer exists in the present, and we can have memory about the past. However, whenever we come to remember the past, we do no such thing as jumping backwards in time and recollecting the memory being asked for. Instead, we reevaluate an experience we had, and recreate the past in the present as memory. Thus, the real question is, when we do come to experience the future (in the present), how is it that the future already exists as memory? Does thought and wishes exist beyond the observer?

I think so - but perhaps not in the way I’ve been making out. You see, one might think that the mind jumps into the future, and this is how thoughts can exist beyond the observer... memories of the future. However, as we have seen, the mind is bound to the present time. The only other way to explain this, is if we have a complete record of future events in our beings, just as we have a record of the past; but the record of the future must be seen as a record we can potentially remember, but cannot, because experience must activate these memories (just as the experience of the past activates our memories of a past event).

Thus, the record of the past can be now put in terms of ''real'', and we can say that the future is a record that is ''virtual''; this is only an idiosyncratic method I am going to use, to distinguish the differences. I would like to note, that the past and future have no existence... the past makes up the present time as a record. The only difference with my interpretation is that the future also makes up a record in the present - but this record differs quite a bit from any other type of record we might suspect through subjective knowledge.

It turns out, I believe, that both the past and the future is made up of conscious experience (1), which in turn, exists in the present time as a record of memory - one real and the other potentially real. We must be the perfect machines capable of storing these records, as one exists as memory, and the other is unfolded to us as memory.

If we take the second premise seriously, then we might ask how we come to process information [almost] as instant as we come to measure something. One example, is how we come to analyze written language, and know it almost just as quickly? In fact, how can blind people touch brail, and equally know it just as fast? How do we bind optical and other sensory perceptions into the phenomena of knowing about it almost just as quick?

Let us put forth another mystery concerning consciousness. How can written text seen by the eyes, contain [almost] the same information as when heard by the ears? How does this information vary and fluctuate? Indeed, this 'binding problem' holds also many questions; the most prominent being, how do we crystallize existence in a continuous flow of perception, rather than discontinuous flashes?

The only way (I believe) consciousness can perform such tasks, is by saying that we do in fact have a record of all-information about spacetime... Thus, when push comes to shove, consciousness can process the knowledge of a system, because that information is already contained within us. Indeed, such psychic phenomena such as 'Deja Vu' might be explainable, if certain sensory perceptions are abnormal, and certainty get's mixed up with the uncertain realms of knowledge. In fact, psychic predictions of the future might be explainable, if we do indeed have a record of the future in embedded in our consciousness!

(1) This applies only to real time. And consequently, the only time something exists.''

Now this was from the book/essay/theory i plan to publish soon. reflect on what is said, because essentially, there isn't really anything like a mind being seperate to another mind. It could entice an explanation for quantum mind entanglement theory when concerning the ethereal information exchange.

''A predication of the real using also its complementary "unreal" on the real universe, which has always been treated as an object, or the composite type of object known as a set. But objects and sets exist within space and time and reality does not. This fundamental and basic flaw has lead us down incorrect notions of an expanding or one-way universe. As the universe expands from the material perspective it contracts from the cosmos. This conspansive duality is related to wave-particle duality I am told. Mind is needed to collapse the wave function.''

I agree with some of this. Other parts are too cryptive for me to understand... re-explain some of these things you speak of.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.