Spiritual Evolution

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Adam, Nov 21, 2002.

1. GlacialImprint Registered Senior Member

I may be eager..

But being where I have come from, and sucken into the depths of feeling at the mercy of collective conscious, it is not too hard at all to know exactly where someone is coming from with their emotions. They may have underlying motives for their own benefit and reasoning, however I need not know their own individual motives in order to see the outward expression (not open to the notion of losing control they 'think' they have of themselves in the world)

Like I've done for mystech, and for nebula, both credited them for abilities they obviously have. I don't fight, I use words to communicate--however when I am frustrated as I am still learning how to weild the unnerving and eye-opening experience of collective conscious, you find little flames (ie puns/generalizations/sarcasticness)

Everyone unique and special all the same, but how come I couldn't know that until they have to tell me their specific talents, before I confront them all I saw was critical nature of others and general selfishness?

Pure pride in logic, disgusting and ugly, xandrique, as you know me.

Tell me I wasn't there locked very very deeply in highschool, more than a couple years ago.. sitting like a bobbling duck. Tell me I'm not still feeling those reverberations, along with many other new feelings of higher vibrations.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Glacial, thanks. I needed to laugh.

Take a valium, sweetie, come back, read my posts. Realization will dawn.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GlacialImprint Registered Senior Member

hah

How could taking drugs EVER help me realize something.

Looks like you're loaded on them. You speak of vicodin you speak of valium. So you have mental issues? depression? pain? anxiety?

I've never had to take such drugs to 'dull' my senses and emotions because they were 'too' much for me.

Have you ever read a book by carl jung?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

*High fives Nebula*

Glacial, I know drugs because I am interested in medicine, especially pharmecuticals (sp?).

No, I don't have "mental issues", although your prejudice against those with legitimate medical problems is duly noted. Show a little compassion, dude!

Which one? I think he wrote more than one.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(I've read "Man and His Symbols". Very interesting.)

9. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

High fives? For what? I was never here. You never saw me

but you "felt my presence"

10. GlacialImprint Registered Senior Member

theres that sarcastic smile.

As for drugs, I never needed them to DULL pain, like vicodin or valium do. I did once take paxil for depression, over 5 months about 3 years ago. That worked as a good stepping stone, but thats all. It's easy to be given a prescription that 'makes everything better'. Obviously thats a cover for some deeper issues. I would never succumb to dependence on an outside chemical to sustain my ability to 'navigate' in life.

My question was how could valium EVER help me realize something you are saying? If anything it would make it even more glossy to read over.

You wonder about pharmecutical drugs, what about psychedelics? Whats your knowledge there?

Jung, Man and his Symbols. Damn you're dense if you read that and can't understand what I say:

Page 171 - Realization of the Shadow:

Have you realized your own shadow, and before you QUICKLY say you have, think about it and realize it is not just your EGO thinking.

anyone ever go to DMT WORLD or DEOXY.org?

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Glacial:
    Valium might make you somewhat calm. Calm is good, especially when you act like an Jack Russel terrier who's been given a double-espresso.

12. GlacialImprint Registered Senior Member

perhaps you don't see passion and heart when it's standing right in front of you. well based on all your replies, this is obvious.

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

I see the ASCII effluence of a waste of oxygen, this is obvious.

I mean, you don't even realize that I'm taunting when I call you sexist. D-UH!