Split: SAM's intellectual dishonesty and poor moderation

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by (Q), Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

rubbish
    thriving as what?

the community sets the trend
    mods merely try to keep up

pardon

...and knee jerk

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

so they're wanna be dictators?

well at least we know!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Actually thats not compleatly true, in the end its plazma who has the final say.

Thinks about this as a court
    The mods are the majistrates who deal with the small crimes (deleting posts, ect as well as spaming)
    Next level is the apeals county court (ie stryder) who can deal with stuff himself and can overturn our decisions
    Next comes James (the supreem court) who can again deal with stuff on his own and over turn stryder's and our decisions
    Then the final apeal is to plazma (the full bench of the surpreem court\high court\whatever) who can do whatever he feels like including overturning our decisions and if it came to it "taking the game board and going home"

8. Ripley Valued Senior Member

But you have a forum all to yourselves where you can all discuss things, bring up ideas, state your positions, say what you think, why you think it, what you propose, what you oppose, support, object to, suggest alternative proposals and solutions... And we all know that we have several opinionated mods here too.

Right—an Administration, an inner House.

Now I'm reminded of the Bush Whitehouse and the emperor sitting on his throne making his final decision but only after hearing a mouthful from the very influential Cheney and (late) Rove? I'm sure Cheney has lovely dinner manners and knows how to whisper his solutions into the ears of power to make them out to seem like conversation pieces and suggestions.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Thugs? Goons?

Aw, hell. Can't we just be thugs, since that's how people want to look at us? Hell, one poser around here already regularly calls me a thug whenever I call him out on his bullsh@t. Let's all go get matching jackets and haircuts. I'd rather not do a skinhead thing, though. Something a bit more stylish, like maybe Catwoman's thugs.

Or Thuggee?

Oh, wait. Maybe we can be goons.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It's like reliving the days of Moderator Xev.

(Not that you were bad from my perspective/memory, however it caused controversy.. if not as much as S.A.M. is getting now)

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The gloves are off, you aren't getting away with calling me "Dick"

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

One would have to be completely brain dead not to have seen her breached the rules over and over.

She is religiously biased on everything, again you'd have to be brain dead not to see that. The point is that Sam continues to poison threads with her rants and then turns around and deletes posts she personally does not agree with.

13. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

In modern usage, "Goons" are members of the SomethingAwful forums. This place is too much like a herd of cats to be able to peg with one common name anyway.

14. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The trouble with having a troll as a moderator is that you cannot put them on ignore.

15. John99 Banned Banned

oh come on Bells. If you are a certain religion you get free reign to post you sermons meanwhile every Christian that came here was unmercifully abused, even by yourself. The fact is discrimination should not be tolerated.

In the end this place lost some good, interesting posters because they were sought out and systematically picked on and ABUSED.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Indulge us, please, sir. What, pray tell, are you referring to?

17. John99 Banned Banned

Well first i am not anti religion. So the sermons and preaching dont bother me because i dont read any of it. Realistically one cannot expect to have a religion sub-forum without it. But when Christians (who as far as i can tell basically left) would do it their posts were deleted with no explanation. Sometimes people can spend a lot of time writing a post and to just delete it out of personal animosity is just plain wrong and unprofessional.

Then there are those who were ridiculed and set upon by packs of posters who were not really all that intellectual to begin with. I guess i just thought it was odd for Bells to make the post she did when she obviously gets enjoyment out of it. And this may be the wrong place to post this because SAM does not exhibit this behavior that both you and Bells do and i dont even have a problem with her.

For me to sit here and name names of people who were treated like crap because of their beliefs would be moronic, everyone who has been here long enough knows exactly what i am talking about.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Have you seen this?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79023

Use it.

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

and let me guess your comment to me about.......

My goal in life is only being someones fucktoy (with attached slutty website)
    was what? A way of explaining the rules????? Give me a break!

Why don't you cut the BS!! You delete everything I post in your threads, regardless if the next person types the same thing.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I only discussed my ambition, I said nothing about yours :shrug:

21. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Really you are a fucking LIAR!!!!! The post is deleted so of course I can't link to it.
    It must be somewhere in your archives........I reported! it So where did it disappear to?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ask Plazma.

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yeah I will..........and all the posts that were made after your comments.
    So are denying you did that huh???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.