Squeamish?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TheFrogger, Feb 10, 2019.

1. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Hello.

Years ago I had a dream that makes me itch when I think about it.

I dreamt I had an ear of corn in my eye, with hairs growing out of it. Whenever I pushed the husk inside, so it closed, it would open again when I released it.. *shudders*

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I also had a dream I had petals growing out of my eyelids, that I would pluck!

I had an infestation of ladybirds in my living room. They all grouped together so they looked like this:

OO
    OO

Here's another one for you: a man with cornflakes growing out of the bottom of his feet. The flakes crunch with every step.

Does anyone else have things that make them itch??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Not of a vegetable nature.
    I have a dread of maggots, ever since about age 10, when I turned a dead seagull over with my bare foot and a whole mess of the ugly little buggers spilled out. I'm always careful with summertime garbage.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Not an itch... more of a pizzer.!!!

Last night i dreamed that i was visitin some distant relatives an some lady wit a smile on her face handed me a little baby to hold... an even tho i had no desire to hold the baby i figered it woud be kinda neet/not so bad... an then i felt it on my arm... a wet diaper... an when i handed it back i noticed a wet spot on my sleeve an was a bit disgusted wit it all - wonderin why sombody woud hand me a baby wit a wet diaper :-(

In the summer when i was a kid... after the garbage men emptied the metal trash cans maggots coud often be found at the bottom an they was interestin to watch... an bein careful to stand up-wind we woud always turn over road kill to watch the mass of maggots at work.!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

for a space fearing civilisation our domestic processing of food waste is stone age.