Star Trek and Sliders

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by ltcmmdr, Feb 20, 2000.

1. ltcmmdr Registered Senior Member

I always hear rumors that this will be the last season for The X-Files. I like to know if it's true.
    Since the finale of Sliders I have been wondering what happened to Rembrandt Brown. What does everybody think what happened to him when he jumped through the wormhole? I think it's a 50/50 chance on he died or survived to the next world.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

I've heard that this is the last season for David Duchovny. He wants to move on with his life and career, and I wish him the best of luck. Whether or not X Files can continue without the MAIN main character is anybody's guess. I think Chris Carter will probably pull the plug, unless one of the writers can pull off a really neat trick.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

mabe they could take shots of him doing regular life things, like getting the paper, ad some dscenes from other episodes, and pute in a little computer animation, and walla, you got a show... but......... i got that from the movie bowfinge, and that wasnt the best movie

------------------
    when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

They'd still have to pay him for the use of his image, and he'd probably want considerably more money.

Strictly tongue-in-cheek, my brother and I wrote a less-than-reverent comedy script for use after Duchovny leaves. (I doubt Ten-Thirteen Productions would touch it, though.)It involves Fox's hitherto unmentioned brother Moose. You know, Fox went away to Oxford, studied psychology, then joined the FBI, Moose went away to Wisconsin, studied playbooks, then joined the Packers. Of course, in our story, the Cancer Man gets dragged into a 1973 Chevy Nova by Moose's drunken frat brothers who work him over until he tells them what happened to Samantha. Then they dump him naked in an alley in Atlantic City. It goes downhill from there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!