Stationary model of the solar system

Status
Not open for further replies.
The laws of celestial mechanics are not omnipotent and are limited by the task of three bodies. The Earth revolves around the Sun, the Moon revolves around the Earth, and nothing revolves around the Moon. No natural planetary satellite has a permanent or temporary satellite, because this will be the task of four bodies, which contradicts the laws of being.
Uh - you are aware that our Moon currently has six satellites orbiting it, right?

You need to read it again.
No. You need to defend your claims.
If you make a claim and I poke a hole in it then the claim is not made.

You made a claim about elongated orbits and Coriolis Forces.
Perhaps the orbits are elongated by zero and the Coriolis Forces are zero.
Show they're not.

No. You need to defend your claims.
If you make a claim and I poke a hole in it then the claim is not made.

You made a claim about elongated orbits and Coriolis Forces.
Perhaps the orbits are elongated by zero and the Coriolis Forces are zero.
Show they're not.
It's better to discuss my hypothesis than my criticism of the big bang theory.

The energy of the satellite will move around the Earth for a long time, but around the Moon it will not.
Luna 10 has been orbiting the Moon for over 50 years.

There are, of course, stable orbits around the Moon. Any orbit between 60 and 400 miles is stable. Above that and the Earth starts to interfere with a body's orbit and it eventually deorbits. Below that, mascons mess with the orbit and cause the satellite to crash eventually. One of the things that Apollo discovered is that there are four inclinations for low Lunar orbit that are stable: 27°, 50°, 76°, and 86°.

So sorry, there's no "three body limit" in reality.

Luna 10 has been orbiting the Moon for over 50 years.

There are, of course, stable orbits around the Moon. Any orbit between 60 and 400 miles is stable. Above that and the Earth starts to interfere with a body's orbit and it eventually deorbits. Below that, mascons mess with the orbit and cause the satellite to crash eventually. One of the things that Apollo discovered is that there are four inclinations for low Lunar orbit that are stable: 27°, 50°, 76°, and 86°.

So sorry, there's no "three body limit" in reality.
The moon's satellites have a constantly running engine, with high fuel consumption.

The moon's satellites have a constantly running engine, with high fuel consumption.
Nope. Luna 10 has been offline for at least 50 years. No power, no fuel. Just orbiting.

The rest of them orbit without engine power, using thrusters only to reorient themselves occasionally. Like all satellites.

Looks like you have some fundamental misunderstandings of orbital mechanics.

I am discussing your claim that the solar system is not in orbit around the galactic centre.
That is your hypothesis, yes?
The solar system is an autonomous object of the Universe and is in a stationary state in space and does not rotate around the center of the galaxy.

As they approach the Sun, the temperature and brightness of stars increase, the stars shrink and become denser, resulting in the formation of globular clusters, galaxies, asteroids and the Kuiper belt.
Then, planets emerge from the Kuiper belt, surrounded by a system of rings - satellites are later formed from the rings.
Further, with approaching the Sun, the temperature, axial and orbital speed of the planet and satellite increase, as a result of which the satellite breaks out of orbit and the planet tips over.
When the planet comes close to the Sun, the geological activity of the planet increases, due to which an explosion of the combustible mixture occurs in the cracks of the planet, and as a result, the planet is destroyed into fragments, similar to the Shoemaker Comet - Levy 9.
The self-ignition temperature of gases is about 500 degrees.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Shoemaker–Levy_9
1. Planets and satellites, rotating around their axis and in orbit, have axial and orbital kinetic energy, which is transformed from axial energy to orbital, and from orbital to axial.
a) The Earth, rotating around its axis, transfers axial energy into orbital energy, and Mercury transfers orbital energy into axial energy, due to which the Earth moves away from the Sun, and Mercury approaches the Sun.
b) Venus transfers its orbital speed to the axial one, and rotates the planet to the left, and the atmosphere of Venus rotates Venus to the right, which is why Venus quickly loses orbital energy.
The lower the axial velocity of the planets, the faster the planet approaches the Sun.
d) The transformation coefficient, orbital inclination, shape and speed of rotation of orbits depend on the axial and orbital speed of the planets and the angle of inclination of the rotation axis to the orbital plane.
The atmosphere also participates in the axial rotation of the planets - atmospheric transfer, the speed of which depends on the temperature difference between the night and day sides of the planet. https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ruwiki/1302676
The transformation of Mercury's speeds occurs at perihelion. https://www.fieldphysics.ru/mercury_perihelion/
e) In celestial mechanics, the transformation of velocities occurs due to the mechanics of interaction of two and three bodies, which can be expressed in the form of a structure.

The solar system is an autonomous object of the Universe and is in a stationary state in space and does not rotate around the center of the galaxy.
How do you account for the Solar Apex and Solar Antapex?
This effect being observed on local stars due to the sun’s motion around the galaxy’s centre.

Yes, that is your hypothesis. You have made some claims in support of that hypothesis that I am challenging - namely you claim that the Coriolis Forces generated by its path around the core would result in elongation of the orbits. You then claim we see no such elongation.

I want you to put some numbers to those. What magnitude of force would you expect to see and what elongation of orbit? You are making a prediction to support your hypothesis, but you are not following up on that prediction to see if it is, in fact, true.

Because I say those values are effectively zero. As they should be. I say there should be no signficant or measurable Coriolis Force and no significant or meaureable elongation.
Defend your hypothesis that says otherwise.

Yes, that is your hypothesis. You have made some claims in support of that hypothesis that I am challenging - namely you claim that the Coriolis Forces generated by its path around the core would result in elongation of the orbits. You then claim we see no such elongation.

I want you to put some numbers to those. What magnitude of force would you expect to see and what elongationof orbit? You are making a prediction to support your hypothesis, but you are not following up on that prediction to see if it is, in fact, true.

Because I say those values are effectively zero. As they should be. I say there should be no signficant or measurable Coriolis Force and no significant or meaureable elongation.
Defend your hypothesis that says otherwise.
The solar Coriolis force is involved in the formation of the Moon's ellipse.
When the Moon, rotating around the Earth in the last quarter approaches the Sun at a speed of 1 km/sec, and in the first quarter moves away from the Sun at a speed of 1 km/sec, the Solar Coriolis force slightly stretches the Moon's orbit along the Earth's orbit, due to which the Moon's elliptical orbit is formed . https://images.app.goo.gl/wmqRKPc9jzScCrB16
When the Moon is in its new and full moon phases, the Solar Coriolis Force does not affect the Moon's orbit because During these phases, the Moon does not approach or move away from the Sun.

If the solar system revolved around the center of the galaxy, the mechanics of the movement of the earth and the moon would be the same.

Last edited:
1. Planets and satellites, rotating around their axis and in orbit, have axial and orbital kinetic energy, which is transformed from axial energy to orbital, and from orbital to axial.
There is no such thing as axial energy. There is kinetic energy in the form of momentum. That kinetic energy is why satellites orbit. It is not converted to anything, although gravity warps their path and thus changes their velocity vector.
b) Venus transfers its orbital speed to the axial one, and rotates the planet to the left, and the atmosphere of Venus rotates Venus to the right, which is why Venus quickly loses orbital energy.
Nope. The rotation of its atmosphere is caused primarily by uneven solar heating.
If the solar system revolved around the center of the galaxy, the mechanics of the movement of the earth and the moon would be the same.
If this is you starting to back away from your claim that the solar system is the only stationary system in the universe - great! You've made progress.

And I have asked you to put some numbers to this.

The Moon is about 1 light second from Earth.
The Sun is 26,000 light years from the galactic core. That's a factor of 100 billion.
The sun is 100 billion times further from the galactic core than the Moon is from Earth.

This would result in an effect 100 billion times smaller.
Have you checked how precise your measurements would need to be to see this effect?
Or are you not bothering to assign any numbers to see if it makes any sense at all?

And I have asked you to put some numbers to this.

The Moon is about 1 light second from Earth.
The Sun is 26,000 light years from the galactic core. That's a factor of 100 billion.
The sun is 100 billion times further from the galactic core than the Moon is from Earth.

This would result in an effect 100 billion times smaller.
Have you checked how precise your measurements would need to be to see this effect?
Or are you not bothering to assign any numbers to see if it makes any sense at all?
The solar Coriolis force is involved in the formation of the Moon's ellipse.
When the Moon, rotating around the Earth in the last quarter approaches the Sun at a speed of 1 km/sec, and in the first quarter moves away from the Sun at a speed of 1 km/sec, the Solar Coriolis force slightly stretches the Moon's orbit along the Earth's orbit, due to which the Moon's elliptical orbit is formed .https://images.app.goo.gl/wmqRKPc9jzScCrB16
When the Moon is in its new and full moon phases, the Solar Coriolis Force does not affect the Moon's orbit because During these phases, the Moon does not approach or move away from the Sun.
The eccentricity of the Moon's orbit can be calculated using the following formula. E = Vz / Vl = 0.0411 / 0.55 = 0.0747
Where Vz - Earth's orbital speed - 0.0411 degrees / hour.
Vl - Moon's orbital speed - 0.55 degrees / hour.
The eccentricity of the Moon's orbit can be calculated using the following formula.
E = (Vz /Sz) / (Vl / Sl) = 0.00071 / 0.0095 = 0.0747
Where Vz is the Earth's orbital speed - 107,218 km / h.
Sz - Distance from the Sun to the Earth - 150,000,000 km.
Where Vl is the Moon's orbital speed - 3683 km / h.
Sl - Distance from the Earth to the Moon 384,000 km.
The eccentricity of the Moon's orbit varies, from 0.026 to 0.077.
Both formulas show that the average eccentricity of the Moon's orbit is 0.0747.
And the average eccentricity of the moon's orbit, obtained using radar, is 0.054.
Also, the eccentricity of the Moon's orbit canbe determined by the following formula. E = Vl / Vz = 27.3 / 365.2 = 0.0747
Where Vl is the Moon's orbital angular velocity.
Vz - Orbital angular velocity of the Earth.
By dividing the orbital speed of the Moon by the eccentricity of the Moon's orbit, the Earth's orbital speed can be calculated. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

, the Solar Coriolis force slightly stretches the Moon's orbit along the Earth's orbit, due to which the Moon's elliptical orbit is formed
I suspected this was what you were trying to say.

It is false. The Moon's phase (its position in relation to the sun) is not correlated with its perigee/apogee. The apisidal axis rotates over time, called precession.

Here is a graph that shows a typical year of the Moon's phase and its apsides. You can see they are not in sync. In other words, an apogee can occur when the Moon is Full or New or anywhere in between.

IRigx.png

Moon_apsidal_precession.png

Your ideas are is based on a misunderstanding of basic orbital mechanics.

And you still haven't shown that this might be applicable to the Solar system around the galactic core.

Last edited:
In addition to the Coriolis force, resonance also acts on the Moon:

Rotating around the Earth, the Moon approaches and moves away from the Earth, due to which the Moon periodically falls into resonance, and as a result, a supermoon and a micromoon occur. The reason for the Moon's resonance is the Earth's elliptical orbit. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoon

Fermer05:

Are you going to reply to my objections to your ideas? Or are you to planning on ignoring what I posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back