Still Uncivilized

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by J.B, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Valued Senior Member

you are a sick man who is full of crap.India is uncivilized; but you are not even human.So get this horse mundane crap of yours and pile it up your sleeve.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and where the fuck is moderation here.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rick Valued Senior Member

JB please make a 911 call, from your home.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. VossistArts 3MTA3 Registered Senior Member

you wonder what the world would be like without europeans leading us to civilization? Well the united states, central america, and the bahamas would be populated by 10s of millions of native inhabitants that by and large would be peaceful aside from tribal disputes and wars on small scale. I doubt any tribe of people would be capable of mass genocide such as the europeans who settled this part of the world were and are. Europeans have erased over well over 20 million non-european people in and around north and south america alone. Never mind the massive death toll in the rest of the world. And thats just in the last what..600 years or so. Europeans civilized? uh huh. White people civilized? Americans civilized? Were still going around creating piles of dead people in 3rd world/native populations with higher concentrations of skin pigments than white corporate/government americans/europeans. Civilized is crossing the ocean to wipe out an entire continent of native peoples to plunder and polute what was their home after murdering the most of them? If you see any group of people on this planet as fundamentally more civilized than another you are deluded or just incredibly unaware. Our most civilized appearing people are just the best actors of the whole of humans. Claims of being civilized are only part of a deception to hide the more manipulative and violent self serving designs of people. Its used to try and mask the animal/ignorance that lays just barely under the skins of every type of people on this planet.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

No JB I shall not let you get away with a cheap debating trick. Your original post is predicated on the argument that the high rape rate in India is evidence of the uncivilised nature of that country. I have demonstrated, using your own data , that the US has a rate twenty times higher. Your initial premise is clearly flawed. Please retract that item as a claim of evidence of the uncivilised nature of India and provide something more substantive.
    As for your racial slurs:

"93% of juvenile sexual assault victims knew their attacker; 34.2% were family members and 58.7% were acquaintances. Only 7% of the perpetrators were strangers to the victims." Source:Snyder, H.N. (2000). Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement: Victim, Incident, and Offender Characteristics. U.S. Department of Justice, Justice Statistics. NCH 182990
    "About 90% of college women surveyed report that their attacker was a boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, friend, acquaintance or co-worker. And often the sexual victimization occurred during a date." Source: Fisher, B.S., Cullen, F.T., and Turner, M.G. (2000) The Sexual Victimization of College Women. U.S. Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice. NCJ 182369

These two examples show how flawed your implication is. Start talking facts or leave the planet. Your choice.

8. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

he/she/it is a racist troll. just hit the 'report' link.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

JB, you are a racist xenophobe and deserve to be shot.

There, someone had to say it. It needed to be said.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmmm, that's interesting. Can anyone say that or a similar thing about anyone else and it would still be "...needed to be said"?

Baron Max

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Well I could say that you had posted a pointless, irrelevant non sequitur. There you are someone had to say it. It needed to be said.

12. J.B Banned Banned

Debating trick?

I responded to your statement about crime in America.

In America we have a uncivilized group of people to deal with also:

Although blacks are 12% of the population in reality it is just 2% of the blacks that commit 50% of the murders and a greater percentage of other crimes. Consider: black females - 6%. Blacks from zero yrs. to 12yrs. and black males from 50-100 years commit an infinitesimal percentage of the crimes. Therefore we are left with two percent. If we eliminate crimes committed by this two percent from the U.S. statistics our country compares very favorably with all Western countries. Fact -- blacks kill 7 times more than whites kill. Fact -- blacks kill whites 20 times more than whites kill blacks. Fact -- blacks mug or commit group crime against whites 50 times more than whites commit against blacks. Fact -- blacks rape white women 2000 (yes 2000) times more than whites rape black women. In New York City, about 300 white women are raped by blacks every year BUT there has not been a black woman raped by a white male in anybody’s memory (going back over 20 yrs.) Consider: Al Sharpton had to go upstate New York to find a hoax and that was over 10 years. ago.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=3198

America's prison population is almost 80% black and hispanic.

Can you prove ANY of these facts to be incorrect?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, you can't prove that the people you call black are in fact of a separate race. What if their involuntary interbreeding with white slave owners during slave times actually gave them the violent tendencies you allege? And what if it isn't their blackness at all, but their ethnic culture? Specifically, prove that the higher rate of crime is due to race and not culture. If I was a member of a former slave population, and my culture was poor for many years afterwards, I too would turn to less legal means to make a living and entertain myself.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Besides, this has nothing whatsoever to do with eastern philosophy.

15. J.B Banned Banned

Yes, your right.

My point is that one great way to be able to judge how civil a socity is would be based on how the males treat the females.

"Eastern philosophys" ways of treating women is clearly barbaric and uncivilized.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I cannot decipher your cryptic and schizophrenic statements.

then...
    You figure out your position, then get back to us.

17. J.B Banned Banned

Do you think women have more fear reporting there rapes in India or America.

I think the fact that when a women gets raped she has a MUCH better chance of getting justice in America then in any Eastern country, is just another tribute to the civility of "Western Culture".

From the article:
    "Instead of providing protection, the police are sometimes the perpetrators. Last month, a constable in Bombay was arrested for raping a teenager on Marine Drive, the famous sea-hugging road in India's financial capital.

Victims often face social ostracism and are even blamed for rape -- village elders recently forced one to "marry" her rapist, her own father-in-law".

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  18. J.B Banned Banned

Originally Posted by J.B
    Ya sure thats it, it's a "women rights" issue.
    The way men treat women in a socity has nothing to do with being civilized.

Does it make sence now? My responce was to your statement that rape is just simply a "womens rights" issue, if you thought as a civilized person you would see rape as a little more then "womens rights" issue.

Your statement was a joke, so I responded with a joke.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh, sarcasm, I see.

My view is that people aren't civilized. Where places can hire more police and pay them well enough, then the rules are enforced, and less people try to break them.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, the "white" people that slaughtered and conquered the Aztecs or murdered in the name of the crusades are the same "white" people that now belong to a so-called civilized society. Was their barbarism a "white" thing? ...or just a temporary cultural form?

In the same way, are the actions of todays blacks a "black" thing? ...or a cultural form shaped by hundreds of years of slavery and racism?

21. J.B Banned Banned

Yes, in alot of the ways whites were uncivilized hundreds of years ago is the way ALOT of cultures still are uncivilized today.

Blacks are ALOT more uncivilized in country's where there was NO slavery.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, it's not a statement about white people that they happen to have a (self-defined) quality called being civilized, since if it were an attribute of the white "race", they would always have been so.

Civilization is a product of culture, independant of race.

23. J.B Banned Banned

If you look above your last post you will see I said cultures.

So then we agree that some "cultures" are less civilized then others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.