Still Uncivilized

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by J.B, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Valued Senior Member

Why are we polluting the env. here? screw this thread man.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'd say being exploited for European addiction to sugar is a pretty good excuse. It wasn't a black enterprise at all. What is your point?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

Good Point,

This point is sure to be ignore.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What point? If what was the other way around? If black people settled iceland and fished? I'm sure they would do just fine, except for a lack of vitamin D.

And if white people were enslaved in Haiti on sugar plantations, had their governments interfered with by blacks with huge armies, today they would be just as poor.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, can you name any race, nationality, religion, gender that has NOT been exploited in some way over the course of human history? And do you always use the exploitation as an excuse/reason for any and all happenings ....good or bad?

Baron Max

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

When another entity is taking the fruits of all your labors, it's almost impossible to get ahead. The Hatians were not able to invest the money they made for others on their own, and as a result are left with nothing but a deforested island.

My point is that you can't look at Hatians in a vacuum, like they just settled there on their own, and the result is a nation in chaos, thinking that has anything to do with the potential of black people to be as industrious as white people.

When studying anything in a scientific way, one needs to establish identical initial conditions between the two variables. A real test would be to drop 100 free black people, and 100 free white people on separate but similar island, and see how they develop over 100 years.

In fact, there is an island off of South Carolina, I think, that was settled by runaway slaves, and they did just fine.

10. J.B Banned Banned

This test was done, but instead of a hundered years it was hundered thousands of years, and blacks had thousands of years as a head start before whites.

It's called evolution.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Whites are just black people that went north, there was no "head start". Also, you are an ignoramus.

12. J.B Banned Banned

You just explained a part of evolution.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why were "white" people in appalachia, for instance, just as poor and undereducated as their black counterparts? Were they less "evolved"? The issue is poverty, dipshit, not race.

What was the Harlem Rennaisance, with blacks creating a culture exceeding the vitality of white culture in most respects?

14. J.B Banned Banned

How far advanced where blacks before they came to America?

Here in America is where blacks are having the best standard of living then anytime in their history as a people, and a better standard of living then blacks could ever create on their own.

15. jlocke Registered Senior Member

Oh, so they just sit around doing nothing while we are giving them a standard of living. We throw money and houses and cars at them then?

Again, I'll say that the biggest issue I have with your racism is that it is unfounded. You go around preaching about how blacks are inferior and yet not only do you have nothing to back it up with, it turns out you are completely ignorant about the history behind the situation.

JLocke

16. J.B Banned Banned

How far advanced where blacks before they came to America?

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Advanced is a highly subjective term. Usually, people like you define it as having something to do with the industrial revolution, which most people had no part in creating. The legacy of industry is pollution, destruction of natural resources, and the slavery of factory work. Compare that to a leisurely life raising cattle, farming, and making crafts, and I'd say that blacks had it better where they were. It is said, and I can find data to back this up, that hunter-gatherers only needed a fraction of the time we spend in work related to making a living. They spent, I think, only two or three hours a day in finding food, and the rest was leisure time.

It wasn't enough for white people to enslave blacks. The industrial revolution made slaves of us all.

18. J.B Banned Banned

What makes you think blacks have changed?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So.... they are the smart ones, and you are the stupid wage slave.

20. J.B Banned Banned

Your right.

That is what blacks do say about working (working is for suckers) maybe thats why they are the way they are. Alot of blacks think taking care of children is for suckers to.

I don't think white people are stupid for working, I think most white people want to work.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Imagine, blacks can't equal the accomplishments of whites, what's wrong with those people?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. J.B Banned Banned

Why work?

I guess I want a little more then lying around a desert dieing of starvation.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.