Still Uncivilized

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by J.B, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

My sentiment exactly.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

may be the black guy who fired all the whites may be having white blood; and the whites who got fired might be having black blood. justifies your superior white blood delusion?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rick Valued Senior Member

This thread is Insanity personified....It should be closed or in cesspool or something...Polluting the atmosphere of eastern philo.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Why the fuck is this on eastern philosophy?!

9. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

1) You have these views.
    2) These views make you incredibly uncivilized, a zillion years before stone age.
    3) You automatically contradict all your theories, assuming you are European.

Talking of civilization, the Indian/Harappan civilization (atleast 5000 years back) had far better equipped cities than 18th century Europe. If you thought civilization was merely in roads & buildings, you need to get civilized but your argument doesn't stay never-the-less.

And did you know that if treatment of women is indicative of civilization, only the Indian religion has female gods, and at least as many as the male? And yes, try misbehaving with a woman in the public transport you mentioned in India, and you will probably see how uncivilized people can get in dealing with you.

Thanks Ophiolite for the crime stats calculation! After thousands of years of persecution including from the "civilized" Europe, you still see that civilization and social fabric hasn't been destroyed among the Indians.

What are you talking about- India or Africa or Whites and Blacks or women or men???!!!
    You are a thoroughly confused peel of a half-baked racist potato.

Regards.

10. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

JB's a racist, and the thinks that the people of the east are inferior to his Whiteness.
    In short, he's a fucktard and doesn't know shit about what he's doing.

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Who this guy think he is?

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Like I said, he's a racist. That pretty much sums up who and what he thinks he is...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005
  13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why is racism wrong? I mean, if the green people do not want to live with blue people for whatever reason ...why should that be wrong? Isn't it their choice? Why shouldn't they be permitted to keep the blue people from moving into their area?

Or are y'all just aching to FORCE others to believe the same things as you believe? Do you have no tolerance for the beliefs of others ...even when they contradict your own beliefs?

Would you also FORCE gazelles to live in the same cage with the lions? Or the chickens in the same cage with the fox?

What is it with y'all and the idea of FORCING others to do what they don't want to do? And worse, making up nasty names to call them when they do what they want to do and like who they want to like? I dont get it?

Baron Max

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Separation, if allowed, creates distrust and violence. There is no notable difference between whites and blacks but culture. "the green people" are not individuals, they will have children, is it right to teach children that the blue people must be separate? What if the green children have a blue friend? This teaches that one culture cannot live in peace with another, a dangerous thing in multicultural America.

15. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Because this is the modern world, not 1850. Racism leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate...is the path to the dark si..I-I mean, violent action.

Racism directly leads to war, as illustrated so blatantly by Nazi Germany.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And integration does NOT???

Can you name me a truly integrated society/nation on Earth where several diverse cultures/races/ethnic groups actually live in harmony? I think an example of "integration in operation" might be very helpful in this discussion. (I can't use google or I'd try it myself!).

Oh, come on! Surely you've seen the differences ...if only on TV or the movies! I mean, ....really...?

Well, 200 years of living in a multicultural America is a prime example of NOT being able to live peacefully in a multi-cultural nation, huh? (And really, even long before that ...like starting in the late 1400s ...we couldn't live with the Indians).

So, again, can you give me an example of a workable, completely integrated nation ....one that you and others claim is so wonderful and diverse and without strife or violence?

Baron Max

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The US has sucessfully integrated our immigrant Irish, Jewish, and Italian populations. That's not to say that small-scale violence still occurs, that happens everywhere, but it's not based on irrational beliefs about race.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And, pretty much, those cultures live separately, don't they? Or they certainly did just a few short years ago. Check out New York City ....there are still highly segragated areas for each of those groups.

Check out San Fransisco ...the Chinese still live in segragated areas.

Check out Los Angeles ...the Mexicans live in segragated areas.

And it's the same in almost every city and almost every nation on Earth. It's just too hard to find any place where segragation has actually been successful.

Baron Max

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, certainly nothing compared to Brasil. We have Jewish and Arabi populations that are actually friends with each other...

There's a tiny bit of racism here and there, of course, like everywhere on the planet. But its way lower then most places...

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Would the term "successful integration" include the statement "....but there's a tiny bit of racism here and there..."? My own personal thought is that if there's any racism, then the integration is NOT successful.

And I know of nowhere on Earth where there is successful integration of different races/cultures. Do you?

Baron Max
    The only people who do any real good are whores and bartenders.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Even in places like a Chinatown, it isn't "highly segregated", just because it is a distinct area where people of a certain culture gather. Anyone can go to a business in chinatown or a mexican area and be welcomed. There is nothing wrong with a certain amount of voluntary separation, but that's not racism, that's multiculturalism. The whole city still functions together. Segregation is where people decide that under no or limited circumstances can people percieved as a different race mingle. There are many people of mixed racial backround now, which is as it should be.

A good rationale, if you need one, for integration of all races is genetic. Humans have relatively low diversity in our gene pool, due to a historical bottleneck in the population. Blacks have evolved immunity to certain diseases, whites to others, asians to others still. A mixing of the gene pool would be beneficial to all, increasing the diversity of the population, the quality of the genes, and disease resistance, not to mention that mixed race children are damn cute for some reason.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

In a way, yeah. But try to compare different places on earth and you will see that some places are actually acceptable. Of course we should erradicate racism at some point, but it looks like that is going to take a while...

23. J.B Banned Banned

How does that benefit whites?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.