Stinky Revelations

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Lady, Jan 7, 2003.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Just so you see this:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stinky Revelations

** Well one is just a theory ( the creation) disease?Care to test my theory? Anyways the other post are way's of transference? But do you have a logical explanation on the creation of Aids? Or perhaps a theory? [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay... Uh.. you already said it, but then you started adding shit.

Aids or rather, HIV mutated from another virus or something. Mutation is a natural part of biology. It apparently happens all the (thinks of cancer.. which is the result of mutation) time. How is like asking "how did that apple hit me on the head?". It just happens.

Sure it CAN happen because of other things like radiation and particular toxin type things... but as I said in the last post. One would have to perform rigourous data collection and analysis to bring any reasonable opinion regarding the particulars that led the mutation that led to HIV.

It's more likely that given your apparent jesus fetish, you are trying to justify your homophobia through relating to the reasons that "god smote the fags" or basing your reasoning around your judgement that "those fags got what they deserved".

Seem plausible at all? I mean seriously.. can you see how it might seem that way to someone who isn't you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If Aids was meant to kill gays way are the majority of Victims not gay? Look at Africa were it is at “plague” levels: its killing men, women and children and a large percentage of the population is infected with millions dieing every year! If anything this is nature’s (or God’s (if your lady)) way of trying to reduce the massive human surplus!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lady Banned Banned

well cooked baby

wesmorris

** Down boys, listen, I never said it was a homo disease, I'm sure hetero's have engaged in poop- heaven with the "ol lady" (hmm) but despite my religious beliefs and theories. One things is fact, there are certain groups aid's is more rapid amongst. Is there not?

Q- Is it possable the retroviruis was created within humans/animals( self- destructive mechanism) but dormaint? And what caused it to become active?

Q- If transference was a insect was the bug just created in the early 1900's? Is there no record of mysterious deadly disease's in earlier history?

Q - It is said that cats carry a strand that doesn't affect humans or that cat, Yet why is it there?

Q - Why is it that some monkey's can live with the virius but not humans? Exspecially if the monkey folks gene's are so closely related to ours?

Q - Is the virius three dimensional?

** From the jungles to our beds, if mosquito's become carries, than were all dead

Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No offense but Paul Ewald does not say anything about spontaneously generation of diseases. He simply states how disease evolve for/with there hosts and how diseases are transmitted.

9. Lady Banned Banned

What happens to humans when blood leaves the brain
    Science and logic is totally in Vain
    Wanting cure's for diseases but no mending the way's

Free love and orgies is simply the thing
    A lust for porongraphy raw and insane
    Prisons are bathehouse's no protection in range
    Give us a cure but we don't want to change

10. LaoTzu Registered Senior Member

And . . .

GIBBERISH

11. Lady Banned Banned

12. Lady Banned Banned

** The part where it could lies dormaint in us......blah .....blah... make sense

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I don't see what your getting at?

14. Lady Banned Banned

Re: And . . .

** So what the point?

15. Lady Banned Banned

** You said yourself the viruis was quite possibly a gene gone bad, basically. So is this gene within us and why did it go bad? From my understanding some animals have a strand of the virius. What is the purpose? Is it there intentionally or not? Will it and how does it mutate and become deadly to the host? I'm full of zillions of questions best reserved for God, but anyone can give it a shot

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

A virus is nothing more but an instruction that say "replicate me!" Evolution controls how the virus gets this done but that is about it. There are many theories claming that a good percentage of our DNA is viral in origin. A virus can incorporate is own genes into a cell genome and stay dormant forever or via some biochemical event reactivate. Viruses and life follow under the laws of Darwinian evolution… this means that random mutation are the engine and natural selection is the driver, but if a god or goddess is controlling what mutates where and when… weeeeeellll there is nothing that says that can’t be going on, but then again there is nothing that says it needs to be.

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Lady:

<i>One things is fact, there are certain groups aid's is more rapid amongst. Is there not?</i>

Are you thinking of homosexuals? In fact, many more heterosexual people have AIDS right now than homosexuals.

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

lady how does your argument hold weight when the people who get it "quickest" are nurses who get needle stick?

they are not an "ofence against god" because they are trying to HELP people and thats what jeauses SAID to do

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

god loves monkeys, they are largely unaffected by their AIDS equivalent (if i remember correctly)

20. Lady Banned Banned

Just a thought

Most places with high rates of deadly disease are also adherents to groups with Risky Practices or beliefs, for example, centuries of witchcraft/Voodoo has been a common religion/ cult amongst many African countries, therefore, lots of disease, and only recently did Uganda expose and denounce the satanic practices publicly.

Now the rise of Aids in the U.S. coincides about the same time drug usage was big, likewise, new age religions, like paganism, satanism,wiccan, or other occulitic practices became unveiled and widespread in the nation, mainly attracting the youth, male/female. Most of these religions except and encourage sexual freedom

21. Lady Banned Banned

** What arguement?

22. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

hehe.. what argument indeed..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Lady Banned Banned

Mother Nature has vowed balance, therefore Aids, a tool, is granted evolution as a means of cleansing. The way's of transference is established in the earth, therefore, protect yourself , through the knowledge that is known.