Stop me if you've heard this one...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by dr.p, Aug 5, 2004.

1. dr.p Canadian Pirate, Yarrr Registered Senior Member

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. Bartender asks the Pirate, "What's the steering wheel for?" Pirate says, "Yyyarr... it's drivin' me nuts."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'd like to hear everyone's favourite stupid joke.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nuttyfish Guest

Man walks into a bar...ouch

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much.

My farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."
    The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts...although still silent...stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dr.p Canadian Pirate, Yarrr Registered Senior Member

cosmictraveler,

Fantabulously corny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. rainbow__princess_4 The Ashtray Girl Registered Senior Member

haha yeah i've heard that one.

9. chunkylover58 Make it a ... CHEEEESEburger Registered Senior Member

1. (Similar ro cosmic traveler's) Man goes to the doctor complaining of a terrible gas problem. "Doc, I don't know what it is and I can't stop. The farts are so bad my wife has kicked me out of the bedroom and is about to kick me out of the house. The kids won't play with me anymore and the dogs won't come near me. No matter what I eat, it doesn't matter. I've done everything I can. I've taken all the pills and liquids and everything. Nothing. Fart fart fart fart fart all the damn time."

The doctor looks at him in a concerned manner, looks as if he has sprung an idea, then leaves the room. He comes back five minutes later with a 10 foot long poll with a metal hook on the end. The man is horrified by the possibilities and says, "What in the hell are you going to do with that!?!???!" The doctor says, "I'm going to open a window. It stinks in here."

2. Man goes to a strip club and is told about the "special room" in the back. Only costs $10. He thinks, "Why not?" and goes in. It's a tiny little room, barely big enough to turn around in. No way anyone else could fit in there with him. He looks around and sees a hole in the wall, a little lower than waist level, with a little sign that says, "Stick you penis in here and we'll do what your wife does." So, he unzips his fly, pulls down his pants and sticks his penis in the hole and they sewed a button on it.