Sublimation

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

I just thought it was funny how you wrote it... I gave up god and now im stalking him....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Later
    T

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Don't you find these forums a more interesting study than reality TV, Gendanken?

If you're interested in tearing the skins off people, blowing up the commonplace and reducing the so-called human to it's base components, here is not a bad place to be.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Marquis-

Presumably this place SHOULD be the ideal place to do all that but im fining that its not. The lot of you have shoulders as cold as Lady Liberty's.

I should have known the general concensus would've been that I watch alot of reality tv, but I don't. I think the reasons for my trolling back there once in a while (the television, religion, and pop culture) are for the same reasons patients ask to see an excised tumor before the doctor does away with it. Add to this my wanting to attend a frenzied sermon where they snake-handle and down poison, my belief in this being the real reason solidifies. Cultism is fasninating as is poligamy and dowsing. But when you function on canned knowlege, this would be heresy.

Breaking with the herd, I hope you've realized, is not only cathartic it sheds tumors. I want to see all I've ever known with new eyes knowing damn well I can never be sucke in to the vortex again. I can watch from a distance the way I do Michael Jackson's fans reaching for him and tearing their hair out. Its amusing. And fascinating.
    And that's what this post was supposed to be about. I thought most of us were like that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Aaah, "breaking with the herd". The battle cry of every lame wanna-be philosopher.

Say it louder - "I'M A REBEL! Just like the rest of you!"

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

And ohhh ahhhh......

Manson and NIN blasting through the headphones.......

those lame commodities at the rallying roasts for those same wannable fringe groups who can't possibly do their thinking without rock stars.

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Listening to Macabre and Sadist now, try again.

Although I feel somewhat transcendent (organizing my books) - I feel very happy contemplating the walls lined with them - perhaps I'll put on the Fragile next?

My dear gendarken, most humans communicate with language, not gibberish. If you want to talk of your insipid, uninspired, "I am a rebel! Whoo! Look at me!" worldview, perhaps you should do so with sentances that make sense.

Now why don't you sit down, think very hard, and come back with something semi-intelligent.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

?

Sit down and not let you in on my insipid, uninspired,anemic, arid, banal, beige, blah, bland, characterless, colorless, commonplace, dead, drab, driveling, dry, dullsville, feeble, flat, ho hum, inane, innocuous, jejune, lifeless, limp, loser, mild, milk-and-water, mundane, namby-pamby, nebbish, nothing, nowhere, ordinary, plain, pointless, prosaic, prosy, slight, soft, spiritless, stale, stupid, subdued, tame, tame, tedious, tenuous, thin, tired, trite, unimaginative, vapid, watery, weak, weariful, wearisome, wiped out, wishy-washy, world-view to while the hours away between book-organizing?

Are you batty?

Here's a transcendent bet: Five bucks says there's a thesaurus in that organized bulk of yours.

and I'm not a rebel, agitator, anarchist, antagonist, apostate, demagogue, deserter for the antichrist.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

No, my dear gendarken, I simply know how to speak English. And English, m'love, includes those scary "big words" that intimidate you so.

Oh, and I haven't found a thesaurus in all of them. Yet.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Maybe if you read things besides "Metaphysical Rebellion for fans of Linkin Park", you could use "SAT words" too.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

She digs a hole in her plot........and digging.......and digging......

Right.