Suffering Extreme Anxiety Because of LHC in CERN - Please Help

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael83, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

I would like to confirm that k85 was never me. Both of my above quotes are justified evaluations of factual matters based on all the evidence I had access to. I'm not sure if anyone should take advice from Wagner on the topic of stalking, however.
    http://shouldersofgiantmidgets.blogspot.com/2008/10/return-of-radiation-man.html

I took Walter up on his challenge to start a thread about important matters and really have not seen a response that is based on good physics or legal theory, yet. And as for logic, I have tried for months to find someone who could explain the logic of Wagner's complaint with physorg above. It's like he's not parsing English and then responding to the messages he thinks he read, assuming all others read what he thinks he read for context. Sadly, as the "offending" author, I don't know what that context would be. Perhaps this sad state of affairs will finally be over in six months time (see my non-cesspool thread for the reasons why) and Walter can return to other pursuits.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.