Suicide bomb in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kmguru, Aug 9, 2001.

1. kmguru Staff Member

Suicide bomb in Jerusalem

A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowded restaurant in Jerusalem's central shopping district. Israeli radio said 18 people were killed and nearly 90 wounded, in the bloodiest bomb attack the city has seen since 1997. The militant group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

Somebody need to tell these people that when you violate "Thou shalt not kill" you go to hell not heaven. This does not generate world sympathy for Palestenian cause at all...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

The other side of the medal

Hi kmguru,

I totally agree, but do not forget to look at the other side of the medal aswel: Israel is not that innocent either.

The media suddenly seems to have a tendency to be "pro-Israel" all the way if I read/heard the news correctly. This smells like manipulation for an upcoming world-wide economy boost (with the good ol' fashioned warmachine)

Bye!

Crisp

Last edited: Aug 10, 2001
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

That is why fighting will continue until God/Allah intervenes - meaning beyond our lifetime.

It is called bad Karma...or in Feng Shui terms - a really unholy place...

It is sad though...God's chosen people Vs Allah's chosen people...

(Sometime I take one side at other times I take the other. So far the average is 50/50. Someday the whole medal may disappear from this planet - then we will have a story to tell to our grandchildren)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2001
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Merlijn curious cat Registered Senior Member

Well, as Terry Jones said:
    according to the pope, justifying the crusades, "God has been misquoted - thou shalt not kill fellow christians."

Crisp: don't forget we (in the Benelux) often think it is politically correct to tend towards a pro-palestine point of view.
    And even though Israel has been doing some disgusting things, what do those particular individuals (among which many children) in the restaurant have to do with that?

Bobby Lee: What reason do you have that "thou shalt not kill" is a universal value?

~Merlijn

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

In the heat of passion over the subject apparently those radicals on both sides have seemed tp have forgotten this. To condem inoccents, who have had nothing to do with the conflict only assures that more will follow. ON BOTH SIDES.

9. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

I think that the media tends toware Israel probably because it is a much friendlier nation to them. Plus they have a better human rights record.

However, Israel did used to wrap Dobermans(a breed of dog just in case you thought the man at the meant anything

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) in bombs then send them to crowded places and detonate them. this is a very bad act of cruelty to animals to say the least.

But apparently Muslims are supposed to believe in the Old Testament(testament means contract) and the Gospels(Gospel means good news), however, they think that they are corrupt when it disagree with the Quran. But also, they have the holy War Law. This means that they can wage a holy war. I thought Jihad did mean holy war?

You may also not know this but the suicide bombers(Islamic) are promised 21 virgins in the after-life. So this is like a motivation. As well as this, when you hear it on the news just think that this is probably the same way that the immediate family and relatives of the Islamic suicide bomber also found out. Unless the group rang them straight afterwards. To me the 21 virgins in the after life is pretty sick. I mean if you were a woman how would you feel about that? Being stuck with some dirty man? Though I don't think that Islam actually states this. Which means that a hard lined Islamic group is actually changing their religion to get what they want.

10. Radical Registered Senior Member

deadwood

"However, Israel did used to wrap Dobermans(a breed of dog just in case you thought the man at the meant anything ) in bombs then send them to crowded places and detonate them. this is a very bad act of cruelty to animals to say the least. "

when,where did Israel do such things?!?!?

never ever Israel wrapped dobermans(german sheperds) in bombs and sent them to explode

what the fu_ck are you talking about?!?!
    (only USA been involved in such stuff (bombs on dolphins))

"You may also not know this but the suicide bombers(Islamic) are promised 21 virgins "

actualy it is 70 virgins

and u won't get there if after you die u are wrapped in pig skin and buried

you are a racist !!!
    maybe the arabic gangs in aussie raping girls upsets u?

11. Radical Registered Senior Member

btw

the pals had a donkey with bombs in the recent intifada

12. Radical Registered Senior Member

Islam

2day two girls got acid thrown on thier faces in kashmir cause they were not wearing a veil on thier faces.

13. kmguru Staff Member

Crisp:

Does Neutron Bombs have radiation fall out? And how effective those bombs are to surgically remove mammals?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes I believe that would be an effective measure. It certainly would end the hostilities from both sides would it not.

15. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

Neutron bombs ? How did we get to that ?

Hi kmguru,

I am not familiar with the neutron bomb, but I am pretty sure it would have a radioactive fallout. Neutrons can only (easily) be produced with nuclear reactions. The advantage of a neutron bomb over an atomic bomb is that it is not that destructive for infrastructures (only to living things, people don't react well to neutrons).

Bye!

Crisp

16. kmguru Staff Member

wet1, "U think same as me think". May be I have to use my red phone to call God....

17. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Actually, it was a question on trivial pursuit, a board game. What makes me racist?

18. Radical Registered Senior Member

who let the dogs out

Israel like the rest of the west world uses dogs to find drugs,people,search and rescue,find explosives,medical experiments,pets,guidnece for the blind.

unless u can state an incident,event in which a dog was wrapped with explosives and sent as a bomb by Israel shut up.

what makes you a racist is that u said arabs/muslems are dirty

19. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

I said it was dirty for a virgin women to have to spend eternity with a person who went and killed people just so he can get some fleshly pleasures.

Thanks

20. kmguru Staff Member

Somebody told me, ya he will get 70 virgins due to his actions at the holy war but because his intentions were not noble that is trying to get 70 virgins, his "part" will be chopped off.

*OUCH*

BTW, what happens a female goes on the holy war, does she get 70 virgin guys too?

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Suicide bombing

This is strange... because in Swedish television, they say that he only killed himself, and 15 people was hurt...?

22. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

For anyone interested ...

I ran across a couple of articles having to do with the Arab - Israeli conflict in the 'National Post', a Canadian Newspaper, that puts an interesting perspective on what's been going on in the Mid-East:

http://www.nationalpost.com/

Check out the two main articles: 'Paranoid imaginings' and 'War run on scripted lines' ... Most interesting.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2001
  23. kmguru Staff Member

I just finished reading "Paranoid imaginings". I am a person who is normally optimist and have never failed to solve any complex problem. This one, I am sorry to say, is impossible to solve.

It is beyond the capability of mere mortals....

Sooner or later, one side is going to lose, and it will not be the rest of the world.