Suicide bomb in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kmguru, Aug 9, 2001.

1. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Hey, kmguru ...

Just shove your mealy-mouthed platitudes where the sun doesn't shine and leave it to the Israelis.

They already have most of the Palestinian hierarchy scared shit-less wondering who the next helicopter rockets are going to take out. Hasn't it dawned on you that to do what they've been doing they have to have the cooperation of quite a few Palestinians who are fed up with Arafat and his hypocritical posturing?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Re: Hey, kmguru ...

Are you having episodes again?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Yep ...

Can just take so much of you kmguru ... or whatever it is you're trying to portray.

And this was one of those days.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2001
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

I thought so... You need to know what it is before trying to throw the baby with the bath water.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Take your pill regularly and you wont have those days!

8. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

No kmguru ...

Not the baby, the child.

Considering that you began this thread, isn't it surprising that all you've contributed to the discussion are a few rather inane remarks?

To me, that is rather childish behavior considering the gravity of the situation. Maybe you should begin taking your Flintstones Multi-Vitamins again.

9. kmguru Staff Member

Now you are getting somewhere... instead of hiding behind other peoples threads... why dont you solve the problem for us...big man...

As I said, I do not have a solution in this case. And I was chided...with obscene gestures... for platitude.

So how about it...old man...go fix the darn problem, and we all rally behind you to get the Nobel Peace Prize.

And...Please...Please... no stupid comebacks. Take it like a grown man and solve the freaking problem.

I am a child....what do I know....

10. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Apparently not very much.

I would offer some thoughts but I'm still broken up over your profound and deeply thought out initial offering:
    I really like the religious fervor you managed to interject.

As for 'stupid comebacks' ... Please, I wouldn't think of stepping into your territory.

Oh, and by the way, the word is 'Palestinian'.

11. kmguru Staff Member

Let me state it again:

... instead of hiding behind other peoples threads... why dont you solve the problem for us...big man...

As I said, I do not have a solution in this case. And I was chided...with obscene gestures... for platitude.

So how about it...old man...go fix the darn problem, and we all rally behind you to get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Take it like a grown man and solve the freaking problem.

12. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Oh well, kmguru ...

Since you seem to be into posting just to post, even if it means repeating yourself ... I'll give it a try too.
    Is that clear enough, kmguru?

13. kmguru Staff Member

This is my topic, you uncouth idiot, why dont you start your own? or are you afraid you will show your ignorance to the rest of the world?

BTW, I did not see a freaking thread started by you on the first page of "World Affirs & Politics". Why is that?

As a matter of fact how many threads have you started? Platitude cuts both ways?

And what is your obsession on men's butt? Are you gay?

And if you understand the gravity of "any" situation, please enlighten us! - old man.

And why do you criticise the members in a way, they do not come back? Do you want the forum to yourself only? OR are you just a bully that never grown up?

Is that clear enough, Chagur?

14. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Dear kmguru ...

I'm tempted to refer to you as 'young child' for some inexplicable reason. But that is neither here or there ... I just wanted to thank you for another chuckle re. your use of the word 'platitude':

Considering that the definition of the word is:

Etymology: French, from plat flat, dull
    Date: 1812
    1 : the quality or state of being dull or insipid
    2 : a banal, trite, or stale remark

You can understand why I found it so humorous.

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

hey all

oh dear... oh dear...
    hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Communication is an art and should be treated as such when using a second language more so than a native one!

i.. myself as i am me do tend to think of me as to be i... rather than you, so then i talk as i am rather than as you might understand as much as to who i am rather than who i think you might be!

One point that seems to stick out in my mind is that Israel used bullets to counter stones!
    But they were the stone throwers in some cases.
    Although in one you can clearly see they shoot a child being held by his father (to death) in front of TV cameras.
    And they think it is normal???????????????
    And the Israeli public thinks it is ok!
    Look @ the guy who just got voted in as their president!

Palestinians are replying with suicide bombers!
    -Just like the Japanese in WW2
    maybe its karma?
    HANG ON DID SOMEONE SAY ISRAELI/JEWS committing random genocide?

YUP it’s just another war with the excuse of god and religion to blame instead of Hitler replicas.
    Could we call those sins of the fathers in a genealogical sense?
    maybe?
    Both see the other as inferior life forms and one has taken land by force and will not give it back or compromise.
    The out come is clear...... WAR
    I can only hope that all those who do not support it can get as far away as possible, and as for the American and other nationals who go there to live???????????????????
    I hope they get the bomb intended for their neighbors!

It might not be long until there is a nuclear accident in one of the Gaza strip bunkers! :/

I think commonwealth countries should stop trading with them!

JUST REMEMBER-there is a huge amount of the USA owned by Jewish people! They will control the economy to help the genocide their home country is committing...THAT is why the USA turns a blind eye to the indiscriminate killing of civilians by Israeli military.

My opinion>>>>>>>>>
    There seems to be soo many bulldozers in the Gaza strip...
    Evict all the Israelis and start building a huge lake as a border

Maybe its time Israel started the one child family like china did!

Now that might have thrown the handgrenade among the caged pigeons :/

.... Maybe people could offer suggestions on how we could look at solving some of the problems, instead of creating new ones?

oohhhh and one last thing> IT IS MY BELIEFE that any culture/country that teaches its children religion from the earliest point of speech is not teaching as much as BRAINWASHING!!!!!!!

groove on all

16. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

BEBELINA

that was the second one just after the one mentioned at the start of the thread.

groove on

17. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

WHEN THE OPPOSING SIDES CARE MORE FOR THEIR CHILDREN....

WHEN THE OPPOSING SIDES CARE MORE FOR THEIR CHILDREN than they care to kill each other.........

Or when their children no longer carry the hate of their parents.

Many years ago, a young American girl wrote a letter (as a school project) to Mr. Gorbechov of the USSR. This is old cold wars days--now people.

I don't remember much about the letter except that the context of it was that she expressed to the Russian leader that she wondered (and worried) about growing up and having a family. The concern that was expressed to MR. Gorbechov was that she didn't know if she should even try to plan on having a family, if the USA & the USSR were just going to destroy the planet in a few years anyway!

The letter somehow made it's way to Gorbechov. And Mikail had grandchildren who were just about her age age at the time. It had it's effect. The was a marked change in attitude between the USSR & USA after that. The leaders realized that the opposing side had children who were innocent and unrespective of political borders. They (US & THEM) realized that we all are just holding the reins for a while, before we turn the Earth over to the next generation. It is NOT our right to destroy the World of our children. Who are we to assume the that every turn of the Earth depends on our moods toward those that we do not agree with.

That girl died in a plane crash, a year or so later. And Mikail Gorbechov publicly remembered it and sent a letter to her family, as I recall. AS I have lived through the times, I have often felt that she did much ......for world peace between two countries that were damn close to destroying the Earth.

<b>The Jews and the Palestians.</b> The fact is that they (both of them), hate each other more than they love their children. They must! Why else would they subject their children to the future that they are now laying out for them.....

Both sides believe in G OD!!!!!!!111111 AND they kill each other in the name of GOD! NO. Go over into the religious forums and listen to Tiassa & company, you'll find better christians there. At least Tiassa isn't out there killing other people in the name of GOD!! (or least I don't think that Tiassa is)??????

Not to be "shrink" about it, but it seems to me that the Jews & Palestians have become so used to hating one another that they wouldn't know what to do with their spare time, if the other were suddenly gone!

I think that they love to hate more than they love their children! Otherwise, they would bring an end to this FEUD.

feedback????.....questions????,,,,,insults???

hs/hs......

18. Interesting observation

HOWARDSTERN
    Senior truth consultant

19. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

I would really have to agree with Howardstern on this one. Children are taught from an early age to hate, some aren't even taught but just think it a neccessity or a way of gaining acceptance.

I remember this guy at my high school who was Muslim and kept saying that he hated the Jews. So I asked him, "Why do you hate the Jews", to which he replied "aahh its a long story going way back", so I said, "how could you even hate someone that you've never met, have you ever known a Jew, do you know what they're like?", to his reply "look, I hate the Jews its a long story going back".

So a few weeks later in one class he started on his hate Jewish campaign. He said again when the tention started rising again a couple of years ago. "I hate the Jews, don't you see what there doing? Then my reply "You shouldn't hate anyone", his reply "yeah, your just on their side aren't you", my reply "actually, I'm not on anyones side I just think you shouldn't hate anyone" blah blah blah.

After that for another year and a half I had to take crap from him. he though that because I'm Christian I was with the Jews. What he didn't know was that the Jews persecuted the Christians long before the history of Muslims against Jewish people started. So I had notes saying rude things about me and about Jews put in my pencil case, things written on my ruler just the same and things written on my pencil case. As well as him treating me as lower than him while he was in front of his Muslim friends. Not that it really bothered me or anything, but it was kind of embarressing what he would do when I was with a Muslim friend. Kind of act all happy and loving towards them but kind of look at me with a sigh of contempt. I didn't want my Muslim friends thinking I was saying anything bad about Islam behind their backs, hence the embarrassment.

So I hope by this life experience it can be seen how people just hate for know reason. Another guy I knew in high school also hated Greeks because he was Persian decent. He hated people because some guy in the BC's decided the Greeks were his enemies.

But I reckon kmguru can back this up with a better life experience. He always seems to have a story or two to tell.

Actually, a couple of things I forgot to add.

Riple, I would have to disagree with saying Religion should not be taught to children when they are very young. Please remember, religion is not always an evil. It is when one intends to use religion for his or her own gain and lust for power, then it becomes evil. In my religion, people are taught to be loving, caring, genourous, patient, kind, love your neighbour, and above all love your God. These are positive attributes, and there is nothing that says you should hate, steal, lust, covet(I guess if your neighbour has more land than you, you should not be jealous of this, you should instead be thankful for what you have). If I were not taught these teachings, I would not be the same person today. God showed Himself to me when I was young, in my heart and by His actions, thus I am thankful to Him.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2001
  20. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Hey all

-Deadwood
    I agree with your idea/statement/philosophy/forwardslash :/

I am referring more so (in my own mind :/ ) to the images of young Palestinians rocking back and forth like psych patients chanting the book thing.... And the constant reinforcement of importance and governing ideal of material wealth in Jewish TV programs.
    One thing that has come to mind is that sometimes (even if you think you are in the rite) you should just keep your mouth shut
    if nothing else to save your own respect and piece of mind!

a difficult lesson to apply in reality!

groove on all

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

So here we have the common theme of prejudice. Going back many centuries to establish to both sides while growing up that this is the way things are. You know my daddy's grandfather's grandfather hated them because they used slingshots to throw rocks at us. (no favorites here, so read it either way) It is hard to come back to reality after living this way for so long as a people. Not only that, but you have to tie religion into it. Different beliefs fighting over the same Holy Land. Both believe that it is theirs by right. Religion has been used to justify killing for a very long time. And it hasn't stopped here yet. Until the meanings of sharing, caring for others, and what is a wrong to an individual are grasped and embraced by both sides there will be no end, no peace, and no rest. This is something beyond both sides sitting down at a peace conference. If the people don’t buy it, it is not going to float.

22. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

Not to be a hypocritIcal......

I do post a lot of insulting & offensive sh......err crap! But just to let a few of you in on it, I actually do care about what happens to humanity. It is best to know me as someone who cares-- the rest of the offensive posturing & language isn't really me.

Ya'll probably knew that already, didn't you?///////

This doesn't mean that HOWARD is going to be a politically correct, narrow minded, college boy from here on!!!!!!--though!!!

\

It's just that I am self-reminded, from time to time, that some people don't know to overlook the hype & racism.......that I put out. The truth is that I am very conscious of the plight of not only humanity, but of all life on this Earth.

PEACE THROUGH INTELLECT, MY BROTHERS & SISTERS.....

23. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

hey all

wet1.... true but how to get it to be practiced seems to be a stumbling block.. as such.

I must point out that this in its self seems to be all to real
    and soo often people fall back to what is most pleasing to the ego
    rather than what is best for all(this does not include the sacrifice of one for the spiritual betterment of the many)

howard... was it you that referred to the mammalian brain as a source of blame for such a thing of similar nature?

if so should we start the abstractions???
    or have they already begun?