Suicide bomb in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kmguru, Aug 9, 2001.

1. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Most dont do it at all. I think that the muslim religion, though, does allow things like that to happen. I'm not entirely sure but they do allow some terrible things like justifiable murder in some cases. Even the jewish religion does technically allow murder once every 75 years if neccessary although I totally disagree that it should be allowed.

As far as the 'up for grabs' belief, I dont think so. EG if you see a woman without any top on, on a beach here, then would you think its okay to rape her. Most people know that rape especially at knife point is wrong.

So to sum it up you dont have to be muslim in order to rape someone cause nomatter what religion you are it is wrong (except satanists). And they probably do it because they consider it an insult to not wear coverings in their community. I say women should wear coverings just to respect the people over there because it is THEIR home, but that does not justify rape. I am pretty sure that those cases are isolated and rare. you only hear of them because of media.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Radical Registered Senior Member

!

why do u talk shit around?

raping got nothing to do with religion ,it is all about culture.

and btw there are only about 20 mil jews world wide i am sure there are more satanists world wide(altough they are divded into like zilion cells/groups ?!?) and i am sure they do not have a huge raping rate.

it is all due to what nation u live in.
    in some islamic/arabic nations if u are found that u raped in your family you will get a a way more severe punishment than if u killed that person and claimed it was cause that person violated the family/culture integrity and such crap.
    and in some arabic/islamic nations u do not.

for an instance can you even begin 2 compare yemen or afganistan with turkey? or jordan?

look what goes on in afrrica and those are xtians.

altough some times wars/clashes among arabic/islamic nations got raping going on
    iraq-kuwait.
    jordan-pals black september.
    or all those xtian-muslem and such clashes in some "new-old" nations in europe
    but hey look what japan did in ww2.

in fact in the bible the book that is consisted out of tales passed down from father to son and way more later assimilated into a single book which xtians and muslems so fanaticly care to paste
    and quote stuff like mad people even on this web-page out of an english translation and yet dare to say it is the word of god and that it is 100% truth (yet no matter it is just a translation which means that even a 99.9999 is not a 100%).
    it was allowed for us jews to take the females of those we had a clash/war with besides a single event if the other side is AMALEK
    which we must wipe it from the face of the earth.
    and we got punished by god since we failed to do it and we dared to spare and not kill /rape some of them .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

A Thought

If there are more displaced Satanists than Jews, perhaps we should consider establishing a homeland for them where they can live and worship in peace without fear of persecution.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Radical Registered Senior Member

satanists

satanists are not being persecuted in any nation.
    and besides satanists are too much divided there are too many different cults and variants and such
    even more than xtians are.

8. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

Radical

Do you not recognise irony when you see it?

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Okay guys,

I didnt try to insult satanists. I have nothing against them. But lets face it, their religion emphasizes worshiping the devil and evil as I've heard. Just incase you didnt know, Evil is NOT a good thing and it most likely leads to higher crime rates, and some even accept crime as an integral part of life. I have nothing against them. Arent you guys against political correctness????

10. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

I'm against political correctness. If you say you don't have a problem with evil then you've never had anyone steal anything from you and that is called political correctness then I don't want to be a part of it. Its all gone too far.

Even Jews are divided. Who are the Essenes, Pharisees and I forget the other sect. What about Israel and Judah. Radical, you don't even believe in the bible from what I've read of your posts.

11. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

Quite.

12. Radical Registered Senior Member

why did you see it? i heard they sent a search and rescue team to find it.

what sort of a jew are you Elbaz?

only xtians 1st saw the satan as evil and all that crap and the on going battle of the dark side with the "light" and such crap
    (what the fuck? red ants VS black ants? are u a communist elbaz?)

jews think of satan as nothing but another minion of GOD

worshiping satan is like worshiping a rock instead of the entire universe (if u do choose to worship) .

only xtians and later the ones that adopted some of xtianity(muslems) think in those "new" good vs evil terms and defenitions
    therefore satanists,anti christ or such crap emerged out of xtianity
    so u have two sides to pick the light or the dark one(xtianity did it all by herself in raising those cults)
    EVIL is a good thing same as GOOD is a good thing they all come from GOD ask job he knows.

what is wrong with political correctness?
    well it gives a chance for the right way !!!

hmm jews are not divided like xtianity or islamic varianst and strains

the only thing that matters deadwood is that you chose to paste stuff out of a book that passed down from father to son by the power and verification of a spoken word which later was consisted into a book which was translated to your language so that u can paste it here and think about it
    and u think that it is 100% the same(dude!!! it went a translation what gives?)

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

For one thing I am against it. its illegal to say the truth if it might hurt someone. Quite a while ago a teacher of mine told me how They rewrote some history that was true for 200 years in order to not hurt some natives, thats what I call communism.

Secondly Let me remind you that I am only 15. I dont even know much about my own religion. If I ever missadress anything then PLEASE point me in the right direction. I heard that we did believe in evil and such.

But to tell you the truth I'm glad that we dont believe satan is evil. The more I thought about it the more I thought that since it all comes from god then how can it go against him, right? My mom told me things like astrology and tarot cards weegeeboards etc were from the devil according to jews. Thats how I got mislead.

Also, one final thing. I heard people like satanists do things like drink blood. Is this true. Havent they had some gross ritualistic pasts?? Just take out my beliefs on satanists. I'll admit I was wrong on that.

Reminder, If I do give false information, please point it out to me. I'm only 15 and world history is not imprinted in my brain.

14. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

Leave those poor Satanists alone. What have they ever done to anyone?