Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Paul W. Dixon, Feb 28, 2001.

1. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

UPERRNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

May we thank everyone for your most kind actions is this tragic concern.

The scientists at Fermilab have again increased the luminosity to the highest energy levels ever found on this planet, a new record, with 21.2E30 at some 979.66 GeV. In this way, the central hypothesis that it is the matrix of historical/social causation which gives rise to Supernovae Type Ia is further supported by the scientists at Fermilab.

It is important to realize that according to modern relativistic cosmology this progression cannot long continue before the potential barrier towards de Sitter space has been breached thus releasing the force of a supernova on our planet, solar system and a host of nearby stars!

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may God have mercy on us all.

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D
    Supernova from Experimentation

Last edited: Jul 18, 2002
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>It is important to realize that according to modern relativistic cosmology this progression cannot long continue before the potential barrier towards de Sitter space has been breached thus releasing the force of a supernova on our planet, solar system and a host of nearby stars!</i>

Oh goody! Does that mean this thread will end?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

James

If Fermi Lab don't kill us by inflicting the energies of DeSitter space on us, Planet X will kill us all next year anyway. If that fails then the termination of Mayan calender will get us in 2012 and if that fails we all die in 50 years when all natural resources are depleted. Of course, a rogue asteroid/planetismal may hit at any time.

"Roll up, roll up, get your doomsday scenario here please. Form an orderly queue. Prizes will be awarded for the most novel and entertaining method of destroying the world. You there madam, in the floral print, what's your take on this?".

"Yes, you madam"

"We are all going to die in the Rapture that started when Bush took the presidency. Fine, fine, heard that before".

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your kind actions in this tragic concern.

It is important for the historical record that we continue with this interchange as we plunge into the unknown via highest energy physics experimentation at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. There is always the possibility that through enough discussion we may come at last to our collective senses and, for example, as in my lifetime, defer the nuclear catastrophe which came so near to reality during the cold war.

This coming August 1st 2002 will be my 66th birthday! My hope is to continue with this work until these accelerator facilities are either shut down completely or are regulated as most serious public endangerments.

Every child will thank you for your most kind actions on their behalf - and may God have mercy on us all!

Every Best Wish,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

8. Don H Registered Senior Member

Happy birthday

Dr. Dixon, the mothers that rallied against nuclear testing and war did in fact contribute to forcing the testing underground with some exceptions made by other countries.

The testing that goes on behind closed doors will not rally powerful demonstrations in the street. The fact that a de Sitter space breach defies human understanding in its destructive power is too abstract for people to storm "Frankenstein's castle".

The shortest distance between two points is a new discovery and its weapon application. A weapon that would require one to be many light years away would seem to me to have limited application. The actual success of creating de Sitter space in Long Island NY USA suggests an explosion that would doom what? Levittown? NY? Earth? the solar system?

9. John Devers (AVATAR) Registered Senior Member

Hi Paul, you may want to look at this thread and the information on Type 1A supernova and De sitter space.

<A HREF="http://www2b.abc.net.au/science/k2/stn/posts/topic118435.shtml" target=new><FONT COLOR=blue size=+1> Type 1A Supernova and the Cosmological Constant
    </FONT></A>

10. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNPOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Many, many thanks to all those who have taken prompt action in this most tragic concern.

The Accelerator Update at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory has now stated that a new luminosity record has been set with 26.4E30 where this is with some 2TeV energetics. Clearly, this progression cannot be continued without the generation of a Type Ia supernova.

While picketing at Fermilab in Batavia Illinois, it was clear that the general populace both fears and mistrusts the activities being carried out with their tax monies. Please contact all interested parties in this connection and make the strongest possible statement to them to instill in them a most grave sense of peril and truly unnecessary hazard now underway in this highest energy facility on our planet.
    A Type Ia Supernova detonation extends for some 50 light years - thus destroying our planet, our solar system and a host of nearby stars.

The observational findings with Type Ia supernova as standard candles at cosmological distances indicates that the universe shows an accelerative expansion. This may be interpreted to indicate that Einstein's cosmological constant has a positive value.

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and God have mercy on us all!

Every Best Wish,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2002
  11. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Paul

Tell you what. If they keep increasing the Luminosity at Fermi Lab and we are still here at the end of the year, will you admit you might be wrong. If on the other hand we are wrong and Fermi Lab take out the Earth, I'm sorry. Right.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>...it was clear that the general populace both fears and mistrusts the activities being carried out with their tax monies.</i>

Ok. Hands up who has contacted anybody about their fears following Paul Dubya's extensive exhortations to this forum?

*looks around for any hands. Sees none.*

13. thed IT Gopher Registered Senior Member

I know I fear and mistrust my tax office to get my tax returns right, first time. Still waiting for a tax refund from 2 years ago. They incorrectly gave me a tax rebate last year and have now decided to recover it at £100 a month.

14. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Our heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prompt actions in this most tragic concern.

The advance in energetics of Run II at Fermilab has increased the number of collisions by an order of magnitude to 2 x 10 to the 32nd power per centimeter squared per second in comparison to Run I at Fermilab (Feder, T. Witherell is Tapped to Head Fermilab, Physics Today, April, page 65, 1999). The oscillations of some 26.425 per turn of the new Main Injector (FermiNews, Volume 22, Feb. 5. 1999), may also serve to provide for a resultant capacitance in vacuo, which in turn may trigger a reply from de Sitter space. (Smythe, W. R. Static and Dynamic Electricity, New York, McGRaw-Hill, page 75, 1950)

As we look over to Switzerland, the construction of the Large Hadron Collider at CERN will again increase these energetics by orders of magnitude within the next few years. The very well-known prediction from Relativistic Cosmology that at some point in this progression the force of supernova will be released upon our planet and solar system via a breach in the potential barrier towards de Sitter space, has never been answered by the theoreticians at these facilities. Thus we may conclude that without a doubt we are plunging recklessly into the unknown.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts on their behalf - and may God have mercy on the souls of all mankind!

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>The very well-known prediction from Relativistic Cosmology that at some point in this progression the force of supernova will be released upon our planet and solar system via a breach in the potential barrier towards de Sitter space, has never been answered by the theoreticians at these facilities.</i>

Come now, Paul. You know that's not true.

16. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many, many thanks to one and all for your prompt actions in this most tragic concern.

We have in our scientific prowess acheived energies that are essentially equal to those found at the point origin of the universe. This may serve as a means of breaching the classically defined potential barrier towards de Sitter space. In the theoretical physics section of the journal Nature, we find Malcolm J. Perry's, Quantum tunnelling toward an exploding Universe? Nature, Vol 320, 24 April 1986, p. 679. The existence of the high-energy condition is well-established in modern relativistic cosmology. It is, therefore, only an emprirical question as to whether the ongoing highest-energy physics experimentation will have sufficient energy to breach the classically defined potential barrier towards de Sitter space - thus releasing the force of Type Ia supernova on our planet, solar system
    and a host of nearby stars.

Increased energetics at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory show an increased probability of supernova generation during Run II which is now in progress. The magnets of the ring are at cryogenic temperatures so the accelerative power is vitually unlimited.

All the children will thank you for your kind efforts on their behalf - and may God have mercy on our souls.

Every best wish,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2002
  17. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

All thanks to everyone for their most kind actions in this tragic concern.

The current values seen in the Accelerator Update now posted on the Fermi National Accelerator Webpage show 24E30 for the luminosity reading and the energetics of one beam of 979.66 GeV. Thus the Tevatron in Run II at Fermilab is still being activated at the those highest levels found so far in Run II.

May we recall those words of Professor Richard P. Feymnan, Nobel Prize Winner in physics, in his commentary regarding the last flight of the Challenger Shuttle spacecraft. In his remarks, he pointed out that in experimentation something with a certain set of parameters may be safe at one time, yet the same experiment may not be safe at some latter time. In this, he was referring to the change in ambient temperature on the launching pad in Florida. Similarly, in this case, we may expect variations in the energetics of the primoridal region termed de Sitter space leading to the generation of Type Ia supernova with unexpected variations and unpredicted oscillations in the characteristics of this highly energetic continuum.

All the children will thank you for your prompt action on their behalf - and may God have mercy on our souls!

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2002
  18. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Re: SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Why wasting your time when you have God to back you up? :bugeye:

19. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to all and everyone for prompt action in this most tragic concern.

The current reading for the luminosity at near 2TeV is 23.42E30. The Tevatron is thus running at near the maximum value for Run II at this time. This work at highest energy in modern physics is thus continuing without any formal published investigation of the safety of this experimental work.

Theologically, the current view in modern Christianity is that we are granted a benevolent diety. We are, however, in this same theological perspective granted "free-will." Within this context, therefore, we should be granted in a benevolent sense the knowledge of whether or no we are to destroy ourselves via supernova generation at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. Definitely, at this point in time, all of the staff at Fermilab have been informed of this possibility. Should we continue with this reckless plunge into the unknown and destroy ourselves, we are given free will to make this choice and so continue - within this theological perspective.

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D,

Last edited: Aug 21, 2002
  20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>Should we continue with this reckless plunge into the unknown and destroy ourselves...</i>

Yeah, what the hell - let's just do it!

21. Don H Registered Senior Member

Witnessing the accident

The Cadillac passed our van
    doing 90mph
    The Parkway was slick with cadet blue rain.

I heard the music pounding inside the Caddy
    and disappear in the hiss of tires.
    Ahead the road barely bent to the right.

I saw their front tires turn to the right
    and the car steadily creep to the left.
    the shoulder the grass the shallow muddy ditch

Nine seconds telescoped into ninety
    Slow motion vision slowed even further
    as the mind raced suddenly faster and faster.

The car dug in at the left front tire.
    Pole vaulting high into the air.
    They were now cartwheeling right alongside.

The back doors sprung open and luggage spilled out.
    No.. those are two people sliding in the grass
    on their butt at 70 mph.

I saw his eyes wide open staring
    at the car going end over end ahead.
    The other passenger was a limp bloody blur.

With one last leap into the opposite lanes
    it came down flat upside down on the pavement.
    BOOM...The rain on the road lept 4 feet high.

The roof collapsed level with the hood.
    I saw the people still sliding, stare.
    I watched as they receded behind us.

A truck was stopping to help.
    Their fate was sealed but unknown.

The innocent 1/8 of an inch of water
    behaves differently at different energies
    just like atoms bursting de Sitter space
    in a Long Island lab

We're about to discover the secret of the type IA nova.

Except this time there will be no witnesses
    unless there are eyes two light years away.

22. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIEMENTATION AT FERMILAB

With deepest and most heartfelt thanks, we note everyone's most kind actions in this tragic concern!

The Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory has been holding the luminosity at the range of 24.3E30 at some 2TeV which has not of late been increasing beyond this level. Thus again, we may note the effectiveness of education in the restraint imposed first on the nuclear war enthusiasts of an earlier era and now the scientists within the highest-energy physics domain of research.

This medium of sciforums has been most effective in bringing forward a coherent presentation of those arguments gemane to the understanding of the generation of Type Ia Supernova via penetration of the classically defined potential barrier towards de Sitter space. For this information presentation, we must all be most grateful.

All the children now and for all time will thank you for your most kind continuing actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

23. odin Registered Senior Member

The current reading for the luminosity at near 2TeV is 23.42E30.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a piece of paper with 8 o'clock written on it!