Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Paul W. Dixon, Feb 28, 2001.

1. odin Registered Senior Member

Wet1

Surly this thread should be in pseudoscience.
    Or just the trash bin!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

This guy is just having a laugh & I'm not gonna beat my head against a wall for it, damn I wouldn't give his "theory" the steam off my piss but hey I'll laugh, with him, of-course

This guy has single handedly evaded an entire forum, give him that - exclusive participation. Don't mind him lads he's having a ball

Last edited: Sep 1, 2002
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

The Energy of a Trillion Atomic Bombs in Every Cubic Centimeter of Space

http://deoxy.org/h_bohm.htm

According to this, the Ph. D. guy is underestimating the power of empty space

& frankly may this serve as a lesson well-learnt that any article posted with "Ph.D" or without for that matter, shouldn't be engrained into us as irrefutable knowledge because some people just like to talk. Question everything! Even the question

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENATION AT FERMILAB

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

All thanks to everyone for their most kind actions in this tragic concern.

Please review the article in most respected journal Nature in the Theoretical physics section from Malcom J. Perry, Quantum tunnelling towards an exploding Universe? (Nature, Vol 320, 24 April 1986, p. 679) where it is seen that our Universe is separated from de Sitter space by means of a large potential barrier. Sufficient energetics as found in the highest-energy physics laboratory,i.e., Fermilab, can overcome this potential barrier thus releasing the force of an exploding universe, i.e., supernova on our planet, our solar system and a host of nearby stars. These are the best results form the relativistic cosmology of Einstein and de Sitter in description of the Einstein - de Sitter Universe as it is now termed. These theories are deemed the best - the most tested and the most respected of all the theories of modern science. To plunge ahead blindly, as is now being done at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, cannot be understood in the light of these considerations.

All children now and for all future time will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God now have mercy on our souls.

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernova from Experimentation

8. Bachus Registered Senior Member

I was wondering when he would post again

9. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNVOA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

All thanks to everyone for their most kind actions in this tragic concern.

The energies now underway at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory are again at the highest levels at this highest-energy physics facility. These values are 25.67E30 at 2(977.97) GeV. It must then be only a matter of time till the oscillatory action of the ring at Fermilab coupled with these very high energies produces the stochastic effect of sufficient magnitude to breach the potential barrier towards de Sitter space. This is a classical event in that the potential barrier towards de Sitter space may be overcome with sufficient energetics in the CDF of Fermilab. By analogy, finding a key that will unlock the vast energies of de Sitter space via a kind of trial and error process thus producing a Type 1a Supernova.

All the children will thank you for your kind most kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

All best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Paul

It must then be only a matter of time till the oscillatory action of the ring at Fermilab coupled with these very high energies produces the stochastic effect of sufficient magnitude to breach the potential barrier towards de Sitter space.

I had secretly hoped that the barrier would breach after the number of posts on this thread passed two-hundred - so get on with it already !

11. Agesilaus Registered Senior Member

Re: You would think...

Yeah but a Ph D in what? and from where? I get spam at least 3 times a week offering me one. At a price of course.

12. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION FROM FERMILAB

Many, many thanks to everyone for your most kind actions in this tragic concern.

In large measure, the current experimentation at Fermilab may continue to increase energetics viturally without limit since the magnets in the ring are kept at cryogenc temperatures. It is then only this sciforums and related publicity that has kept the inevitable from happening, since any increment in energetics increases the probability of Type Ia supernova generation via the creation of a transition toward de Sitter space.

All the children will thank you for prompt actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It is then only this sciforums and related publicity that has kept the inevitable from happening

Surely you must believe by now that your ranting is ignored by all, and not just Fermilab. What then, has it directly or indirectly achieved ?

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I'll give him this, Odin. Paul has been persistant in what he believes. Who knows we may reach a day when we look around and say, "Wished we had listened to him."

15. odin Registered Senior Member

Wet1

Yes.But I doubt it!

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Agesilaus,

Sometime after this thread started, I did a search on him. You will find he has his own web site and there are many hits that showed as a result. I invite you to do so. I think that your question will be answered through that way for Paul has shown he will not answer your queries.

Paul contributes regularly and many members have shown that they are interested.

17. Agesilaus Registered Senior Member

I just tend towards the sceptical when I see people tagging themselves with an advanced degree. He could have a Ph.D from MIT in Physics and have 5 years at CERN as a Postdoc for all I know. But in general I find that most people who do this have degrees in Oriental Philosophy (or somesuch) and are commenting on String Theory or some other technical field. But if he has a degree in a applicable field I certainly offer an apology for my comment.

18. Agesilaus Registered Senior Member

Ah is this the fellow?

Paul W. Dixon, PhD.
    Professor of Psychology and Linguistics
    Social Sciences Division
    University of Hawaii at Hilo

19. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many, many thanks to everyone for their most kind actions in this tragic concern.

The Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory has again set a new record in luminosity with 30.15E30 at 977.97 GeV. This is a clear precedent since these energies are now going beyond those reached during Run I at Fermilab.

As mentioned previously, ad hominem arguments are not relevant to matters of physics. The laws of physics, which alas, are well-known to those working a cosmology, show that these vast energies are resident in de Sitter space and may be accessed via the breaching of a
    large potential barrier toward de Sitter space. This would then release the energies of a Supernova Type Ia on our planet, solar system and a host of nearby stars. (Please print the entire thread to review this most significant information.)

All of the children will thank you for your prompt actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

All Best Wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

20. odin Registered Senior Member

Well thats Good news then,lets hope they can get it higher still!

21. Rav Valued Senior Member

I found it interesting how early on Paul implied that the reason we haven't been contacted by species from different parts of the galaxy was that they all inevitably reached a point in thier respective technological development where they started screwing around with particle accelerators and subsequently annihilated themselves because they didn't adequately understand what they were messing with.

LOL!

This thread made me laugh, so it hasn't been a waste of time. Why is it funny? I'm not sure really. Perhaps it's just ironic.

Next time we observe another supernova somewhere in our galaxy, it might be a case of "There go another bunch of poor bastards".

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Paul W. Dixon,

I note from your home page that you have been nominated three times for the Nobel Prize in Physics. I have a couple of questions:

1. What were you nominated for?
    2. How do you know you were nominated?

Nominations for the Nobel prize are confidential. They are never made public, except in your case, it seems. Why is that?

23. spookz Banned Banned

answer the question dammit
    i see you viewing this thread