Supernova From Experimentation At Fermilab

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Paul W. Dixon, Feb 28, 2001.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

<i>In a psychological sense, the realization of such an enormous danger may trigger the ego defense mechanism of Denial. This serves to reduce anxiety but it also distorts and represses reality perception. The laws of physics are still extant even though they are denied via this ego defense mechanism.</i>

In a psychological sense, the imagination of such an enormous danger may boost the ego of the one who imagines himself to have brought notice of such danger to the world. This serves to boost self-confidence but it also distorts and represses reality perception. The laws of physics are still extant even though they are denied via this ego boosting mechanism.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Peter2003 Registered Senior Member

Thank you for your concerns Paul.

Fears of ending the earth in a supernova like explosion due to ignorance are also expressed in the Eugene Savov's book Theory of Interaction. The author poses this question in a quite different context than high-energy beams. So far as every body undergoes self-similar transforms during each moment of its existence we may leave the Fermi Lab at peace.

Paul if you are looking for something really hot you may try Savov's Theory of Interaction, where supernovas in laboratory and space are considered.

Peter2003

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

I read a lot of the posts to this thread, but left a lot unread. Excuse me if this has been mentioned.

In the 1950's there were those who claimed that the US Hydrogen bomb tests were likely to start a chain reaction using the hydrogen in the oceans. They caused a lot more noise than this controversy over the dangers of modern particle accelerators.

I can remember laughing about that nonsense and am laughing about this tempest in a teapot.

There is always somebody with academic credentials not pertinent to the subject at hand, who misinterprets what the real brains are doing.

BTW: Does anybody remember the cold fusion claims about 10-20 years ago? Nobody with any knowledge of nuclear physics gave any credence to the claimed results. Yet there were articles in the media and some big bucks spent on further research.

There might be a few physicists with emotional problems, but there are not enough suicidal ones to staff the particle accelerator labs.

Physicists are not the mad scientists and social misfits of fiction. Neils Bohr was a world class athlete, and many physicists have more social and athletic skills than the average ignoramus.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Many thanks to everyone for most prompt actions during this tragic crisis.

Please review the article in the journal Nature, Quantum tunnelling towards an exploding Universe?, Theoretical Physics, Nature Vol 320 April 24, 1986 p. 679 by Malcolm J. Perry. In this paper, the large potential barrier towards de Sitter space is shown via mathematical deduction from the equations for the Einstein de Sitter Universe as it is now termed. In the sense of a sciforum, you should refute the conclusions drawn in this paper or accept the conclusion that everyone is to be destroyed in a vast cataclysmic explosion referred to in this theory as Type Ia Supernova initiated by means of the penetration of this potential barrier with luminosity of 42.35E30 at some 2TeV; which is the new record stated on the Accelerator Update on the Fermilab Homepage.

The experimental work at Fermilab is designed to test the Standard Model in subatomic physics with some billions of dollars of tax monies. With this same apparatus, a simultaneous test of the conclusions from Relativistic Cosmology is also being carried out. It may be unwise to ignore the most respected theory in modern science of relativistic cosmology based as it is on the combined work of Albert Einstein and Willem de Sitter.

All the children will thank you for your immediate actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

ALL BEST WISHES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!!

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernova from Experimentation

8. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

The sky is falling!!

The world is being run by them.

Avoid the Bermuda Triangle!!

Save your confederate money, the South will rise again!!

Wear a copper bracelet, and you will never be sick.

The aliens who landed at Roswell are helping them.

9. Peter2003 Registered Senior Member

Paul,

The modern theories are only mathematical descriptions of what we see. They will never tell you why the laws of physics are what they are because we do not know the structure of reality. You should not take the charged with not proved assumptions theories too seriously. The scope of every dealing with numbers theory is limited because sooner or latter the observer defined mathematical spaces are destroyed by the self-defined curved and discrete structure of reality as shown in the free sample chapters download at http://www.eugenesavov.com

Too occupied with the elaboration of a given theory we often forget its initials, which set the scope of its application.

10. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your prompt actions in this most tragic concern.

Current experimentation at Fermilab is at 39.56E30 at some 2TeV energetics. There is thus increased probability of supernova generation with these increments in energy. Please those preceeding statments in this thread in this connection.

The progress of science would argue against he position that the mathematical derivations used in scientific theory development are only fictional in nature. A clear test of the fictional nature of modern science was carried out by the scientists in charge of the Chernoybl reactor in Russia. They turned off all of the safety devices and tried to to restart the reactor from the spindown of the generator. This failed as it was well-known that it would, and the resulting meltdown of the reactor ruptured the containment shield releasing enough radiation to make radioactive the Ukraine, Scandanavia and other areas in the rest of the world. The radioactive mass is still not permanently contained.

If a halt is not called to the progress of energetics at Fermilab, then the prediction from the most respected theory of modern science which is relativistic cosmology would inidcate that supernova generation would follow via a breach in the potential barrier towards de Sitter space in the Einstein de Sitter Universe as it is now termed.

All the children will thank you for your strong actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

ALL BEST WISHES WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

11. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

You must also worry about Leprechauns sprinkling Pixie Dust on your motherboard. You would not believe how much damage that can do. A glass of Irish Whiskey alongside your case will placate them. If they do not drink it, they are off sprinkling Pixie Dust elsewhere: Drink the Whiskey yourself. I prefer rum or cherry brandy myself, and that seems to work also. I have not had any Pixie Dust in my system for two years, but I am very mellow while I work.

If I run out of brandy & rum, I might write to my congressman and see if the damned Leprechauns can be deported.

12. Peter2003 Registered Senior Member

Very good advice Dino!

May be Paul can also ask a nice girl to help him with the Pixie Dust.

Take your glasses and cheers!

P.S. Anyway, a planet to end like a supernova is consistent with its evolution, which develops at energy scales far greater than what we can produce. We are just a small subset of this evolution. For example, the energy of one hurricane is larger than that of a nuclear bomb. The improper knowledge makes us narcissistic.

Last edited: May 11, 2003
  13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Paul:

<i>Please review the article in the journal Nature, Quantum tunnelling towards an exploding Universe?, Theoretical Physics, Nature Vol 320 April 24, 1986 p. 679 by Malcolm J. Perry. ... In the sense of a sciforum, you should refute the conclusions drawn in this paper or accept the conclusion...</i>

Yes, you're right.

Now, most of us here don't have ready access to back issues of <i>Nature</i>, so can you please post the relevant extracts which support your argument? Alternatively, at least post the abstract.

Thankyou!

14. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

May thanks to one and all for your many brave acts in this most tragic concern.

Current luminosity at Fermilab as seen in the Accelerator Update is now at a new record of 44.89E30 at some 2 TeV. As indicated on the THE PENGUIN SOCIETY website,
    http://www2.hawaii/~dixon/
    this progression toward higher and higher energies, in this case despite certain knowledge of increased probability of supernova generation via many email postings to the staff at Fermilab, is one of the central predictions for this theoretical exegesis of the origin of Type Ia supernova via experimentation.

The journal Nature is to be found in any University Library and this journal reference for Malcolm J. Perry in Quantum tunnelling towards an exploding Universe? (Nature Vol 320 24 April 1986 p.679) should therefore be readily available any place in the world.

These vast energies in the CDF at Fermilab test the limits of the potential barrier toward de Sitter space as shown in the equations of relativistic cosmology. From a theoretical point of view, therefore, it is remarkable that a Type Ia Supernova has not been generated as of yet. The probability of SUPERNOVA GENERATION must be approaching 1 (which is absolute certainty) according to this theoretical exegesis. How tragic to lose everthing we hold most dear over a laboratory mischance.

All the children will thank you for your prompt actions on their behalf and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

ALL BEST WISHES

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

Last edited: May 20, 2003
  15. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

Many thanks to everyone for your prompt actions in this tragic concern.

In the sense of modern science, and the knowledge derived from relativistic cosmology, it would be expected as a theoretical prediction that there should be supernova generation from high-energy physics experimentation at the highest energy physics laboratory - the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. To continue in this manner is, therefore, a reckless plunge into the unknown risking the lives of everyone and all we hold most dear by these actions. Please note: THE PENGUIN SOCIETY website in this connectin at:

The empirical experimental verification of relativistic cosmology in the Einstein - de Sitter Universe as it is now termed would be by Supernova generation via a transition towards de Sitter space. So far, no one has been able to demonstrate otherwise in the framework of modern science.

All the children will thank you for your brave actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.

All Best Wishes,

Last edited: May 25, 2003
  16. Peter2003 Registered Senior Member

No need to worry about this. Look carefully through my peivious posts in this tread.

17. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Paul, are you a friend of MacM?

18. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIEMENTATION AT FERMILAB

Many, many thanks for everyone's most kind actions in this very tragic conern.

If it was possible for high-energy physics experimentation to penetrate through the postential barrier towards de Sitter space, then this should be evident in other places in universe. There are some two Type Ia supernovae in our Galaxy every 1000 years. Statistically, our quadrant of the galaxy is overdue for a supernova.

Type Ia supernova are unique in that they are nearly identical and have then the same trigger mechanism. The postulation of their having origin due to the accretion of material from a binary companion is not borne out observationally since statistically the binary companion would be of hydrogen dominant composition yet Type Ia supernova show no trace of hydrogen near maximum light. A thorough review of this is found in the article by the world renowned Saul Perlmutter in Supernovae, Dark Energy, and the Accelerating Universe, Physics Today, April 2003, Vol 56, No. 4 pp 53-60.

The postulation of Type Ia supernovae having origin in high-energy physics experimention is, therefore, the most plausible explanation brought forward to date. Please note:

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls!

ALL BEST WISHES

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dixon, Ph.D.
    Supernnova from Experimentatin

Last edited: May 31, 2003
  19. kmguru Staff Member

20. Paul W. Dixon Registered Senior Member

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATON AT FERMILAB

SUPERNOVA FROM EXPERIMENTATINON AT FERMILAB

Many, many thanks to everyone for your prompt and brave actions in this tragic concern.

The luminosity as now posted on the Accelerator Update at Fermilab is some 31.84E30 at some 2 TeV energetics. Further increase in energetics coming on line at CERN in Switzerland will increase the energetics to those energies found only one trillionth of a second after the Big Bang at the point origin of the Universe. (Please note: the preceeding post where this website is given) In the sense of an experimental science, while the intent is to produce black holes at the subatomic level a side-effect would produce a transition towards de Sitter space thus yielding a Type Ia supernova. From a theoretical perspective, both quantum mechanics and relativistic cosmology reveal valid descriptions of physical reality. Just because, as an experimenter, you are focusing your interest on one aspect of nature it does not mean that you can safely ignore other aspects of nature.

Thalidomide was released as an approved drug by the FDA for morning sickness. It had, however, the side-effects of producing infants with no limbs or malformed flipper limbs at birth!

All the children will thank you for your kind actions on their behalf - and may the good God have mercy on our souls.

ALL BEST WISHES

Yours sincerely,

Paul W. Dxion, Ph.D.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2003
  21. Peter2003 Registered Senior Member

The scope of every theory is defined by its basic objects. Space and time are not as basic as they seem as shown in Eugene Savov's theory of interaction. This is the hot topic, not the Big Rip
    and other current sh...

22. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

I just read 19 pages of...
    what i don't know. IQ dropping... sanity crumbling...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyone ever notice that most of his posts are just the lastest fermi lab results and a collage of about 15 different sayings?
    Oh, sure he sometimes responds about what you've typed, but never to what you've typed.

Maybe if he posts enough, his belief will influence reality and make it so. I hope so. That wold be nice. A supernova would probably be nice and warm..like a lizard on a rock in the sun...warm....

Or maybe he's a prophet who is cursed to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over...

Or maybe he's right and we're all doomed....

or maybe i can't make any kind of oppinion because my brain is numb from reading years worth of bs.

In anycase I now have only one wish.
    I wish that cheap particle accelerators would become available on the home market so we could all run them 24/7 just to either prove this guy wrong or die!!

23. kmguru Staff Member

Hi Mephura:

Have you ever thought another possibility that Dr. Dixon is not really a human being but an AI program run out of the psychology department of University of Hawaii?

Think about it....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!