Survivorman Bigfoot

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I am so sick of bull shitters and con men.

Once I would hear these fools out but now after seeing the lattest faith healing flick I caught which has pushed me past polite tolerance ....I would simply smash their stupid faces with a front or back door..probably both one or bith at a time.
    These stupid people I am sick of them...no evidence mate here let me show you the door..smack...still stupid...smack...still stupid smack...you stupid fool...smack.
    Where does stupidity breed?
    Lets fumigate it all...
    Alex

Magical Realist likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yeah that's the problem with picking random hairs off of trees. They could belong to anything. Best to stick with the videos, the eyewitness accounts, the footprints, and the photos like these:

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I would agree except the hairs would have had a story as they were put forward as evidence

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Sure.
    Alex

8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I think about the cat hair I find all over the place...in fact I think of my hair I find all over the place and conclude through these reasonabl observations that there should be big foot hair out there...I expect someone in this bigfoot cult must have claimed finding where they sleep and you would find hair there.
    I put it in the just another fairey tale box.
    But the other observation I make is big foot has probably more "eye witness" accounts than any God can claim.
    Flat earthers, God botherers, ghost busters and UFO aliens are landing here folk are all the same ask for evidence and its mostly "so and so sayd so and they are credible because they are a retired something or other...retired something or others are just as prone to stupidity as a working one.
    MR seems a smart guy and I suggest he enjoys fishing...he certainly offers irresistable bait.
    Alex

9. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

People believe what they want to believe...And I want to believe that if there is anything to big foot, God or ghosts there would be firm evidence☺

I aslo believe MR enjoys pulling our legs, and given my legs are rather attractive who could blame him.

Its cold here (I think 16 is cold anyways) ...does it get cold up your way?

Alex

10. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I saw a thing on toads..they respond to a horizontal unit passing by but not a vertical unit..it must be similar with some humans they are drawn to believe bullshit...bullshit is for all practical purposes the same as cow pats...but I guess some cant see either.
    Alex

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Most days hovering around 32

Dry season, which just into, gets to a cold 17 at night

Time to get the doona out

Day time to hot for Bigfoot. Besides BigCroc would have two of him for breakfast

12. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

He likes your Bigfooties.

Michael 345 likes this.
  13. naturallygorg Registered Member

I find it really interesting to read up on experiences such as these. I like to think that I'm the type of person who believes that Bigfoot could potentially exist but that there isn't compelling evidence to show such yet. I mean, most of the Bigfoot evidence out there can be explained by something else that's ordinary. But if someone can come up with proof that cannot be refuted, I'll join all the other enthusiasts on the other side.

14. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Bigfoot.

I can be open minded about the idea of a paranormal ''other dimension,'' but Bigfoot? It just seems like folly. Considering the procreation levels of humans, and how our earth is becoming over-populated, it begs the question -- why aren't we bumping into these creatures with great frequency?

15. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The planet is not overpopulated in a geographical sense. There are vast tracts of Earth that are unpopulated.

Just saw a documentary on a photographer who roamed the Tibetan mountains for months looking for signs of Snow Leopards.

16. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

But, there seem to be endless ''sightings'' of Sasquatch, yet none of us seem to ever catch a glimpse of one.

17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Agree.

18. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

hahaha!!!

19. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I'd go the other way. As an "ordinary" biological, Bigfoot is much more plausible than entities that are only "explained" by woo.
    I'd be more concerned about the procreation levels of the Bigfeet. If there was a sustainable population of them, there should be a lot more sightings.

wegs likes this.
  20. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

To your second point, that's what I meant.

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it works the same both ways.

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yes..over the years there have been around 3300 bigfoot sightings across the U.S. The areas they're spotted in are remote wooded areas. That explains part of why they aren't seen more often. The other is that they are probably nocturnal hunters, and tend to sleep during the daytime. Not many people rummaging around remote forestlands or swamps at night.

http://www.joshuastevens.net/visual...-years-of-bigfoot-sightings-in-us-and-canada/

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019