switch to new username?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by theonlyguyever, Apr 1, 2003.

1. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

Dear admin ~

I originally registered for sciforums under the username "Manic Hedgehog" a few months ago.

I now wish to change my username, so I created a new account -- this one -- and swapped out email addresses on the accounts. This new account now holds my correct email address.

HERE'S MY PROBLEM ~ On the computer I use most often, I am unable to log out as "Manic Hedgehog" and log in as "god is irrelevant." When I click on log out, the site acknowledges my actions and says cookies have been cleared, but when I return to the main page, I am still logged in as "Manic Hedgehog." However, I am also unable to post or send private messages under my "Manic Hedgehog" account.

My request and hope is that you correct my problem -- simply deleting my unusable "Manic Hedgehog" account should allow me to log in properly and post once again.

Thank you for your prompt reply and action.

Stephen Bush
    manichedgehog91@mac.com

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Manic Hedgehog Registered Member

UPDATE:

Okay, I figured out how to post again. I had to re-confirm my "Manic Hedgehog" account under the new email address.

I would still prefer to post as "god is irrelevant," but I cannot seem to log out as "Manic Hedgehog." If an administrator would help out here -- tell me how to log out correctly, or just delete this account -- I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.