Sylwester's 'Everlasting theory'

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Sylwester Kornowski, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Still crazy after all these years. Strange fruit indeed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why haven't you published?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

I published it in vixra. All can read it. You can discuss it but you decided to write the nonsensical post.
    You know, tremendous number of papers placed in arXiv (not in viXra) never will appear in Journals. Many of the papers are nonsensical.
    Can you see your problem?

Here

http://thewire.in/2015/10/29/good-s...at-scientists-know-whats-worth-solving-14279/

Professor Abhay Ashtekar, who is the coauthor of the Loop Quantum Gravity (LQG), said:

“What is unfortunate is that they (i.e. scientists developing the string theory) are extremely intolerant,”

….“Because in science there should be a competition of ideas. Let it be a free competition of ideas rather than declarations. It’s not faith;”

On this Forum are many people who are extremely intolerant. They do not understand that in this Section we should discuss the alternative theories. This section does not concern directly the mainstream theories.

Do you understand the meaning of following words: “competition of ideas”?

So which my idea is incorrect and why? If you are unable to do it then shut up.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (5 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1511.0004

The Inflation Field, Incorrectness of String/M-Theory, and Limitations for General Relativity

Abstract
    Here, on the basis of the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), we describe the origin of the inflation field, we give the reasons for non-existence of higher spatial dimensions (there appear additional degrees of freedom that have nothing with additional spatial dimensions), and we point the limitations for General Relativity that follow from wrongly understood internal structure of gravitational fields (gravitons and gravitational waves are not in existence).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

There appeared my 3 new papers

http://vixra.org/abs/1511.0188

Foundations of the Scale-Symmetric Physics (Main Article No 1: Particle Physics)
    (57 pages)

Abstract
    Here we showed that the non-perturbative Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST) is the lacking part of Theory of Everything (ToE). General Relativity (GR) leads to the Higgs field composed of the non-gravitating tachyons. Due to the succeeding phase transitions of the superluminal Higgs field, there appear different scales - it is the foundations of the Scale-Symmetric Theory. Theories of three scales are dual i.e. ratios of physical quantities in these scales concerning the same mechanisms, have the same values. Due to the succeeding phase transitions, there appear the binary systems of superluminal closed strings (i.e. the entanglons that are responsible for the quantum entanglement), neutrinos and neutrino-antineutrino pairs the luminal Einstein spacetime consists of, cores of baryons, and cores of cosmic structures (the cores of protoworlds) that evolution leads to dark matter, dark energy, and to the expanding universes. There appear three additional interactions i.e. viscosity of tachyons, superluminal linear quantum entanglement, and volumetric confinement. There appears the four-particle symmetry that solves many problems. Here as well we described the internal dynamics of baryons that leads to the atom-like structure of baryons and next to mesons and to the composite Higgs boson with a mass of 125 GeV. Among many other things, we described symmetries and laws of conservation that result from the initial parameters, we calculated the physical constants from initial conditions, coupling constants, running coupling for nuclear strong interactions and masses of quarks. Due to the superluminal Higgs field, the neutrinos acquire their gravitational mass. Theoretical results are much better than results obtained within Standard Model. We apply 7 parameters only and very simple mathematics.

http://vixra.org/abs/1511.0223

Foundations of the Scale-Symmetric Physics (Main Article No 2: Cosmology)

Abstract
    A collision of two very big pieces of space leads to the initial conditions for the inflation field and next to the succeeding phase transitions of the superluminal inflation field (i.e. of the superluminal Higgs field composed of the non-gravitating tachyons) so there appear different scales. Due to the inflation, there appear two boundaries of our Cosmos that cause that the basic physical constants are invariant. The fourth phase transition of the Higgs field, described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory, leads to the cosmological structures (protoworlds) which appeared in our Cosmos after the inflation. Evolution of the protoworlds leads to the dark matter, dark energy, and expanding universes - the three components of a universe consist of the components of the luminal Einstein spacetime that appeared during the inflation (the components are the neutrino-antineutrino pairs). The inflows of the dark matter and dark energy into the baryonic matter cause the exits of the universes from their black-hole state. To describe correctly dynamics of an expanding universe, we must know that the speed of light in “vacuum” c, is the speed in relation to source or in relation to a last-interaction object/detector - it follows from the superluminal quantum entanglement. Such cosmological dynamics shows that the Universe is 21.614 Gyr old but we can see only the last period 13.866 +- 0.096 Gyr of evolution of the galaxies. Moreover, the last period is the time distance, not the spatial distance that is equal to about 4.971 Gyr only. Among many other things, we calculated the abundances of the dark matter, dark energy and the baryonic matter, Hubble constant, number of CMB photons, we described the origin of the large-scale structure of the Universe, the anisotropy power for the CMB radiation, and the standard ruler in cosmology, we calculated as well the ratio of B-modes to E-modes and abundance of helium and hydrogen.

http://vixra.org/abs/1511.0284

Foundations of the Scale-Symmetric Physics (Main Article No 3: Chaos Theory)
    (11 pages)

Abstract
    Here, applying the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), we show how particle physics via the Chaos Theory leads to the cosmological dark-matter structures and mental solitons. Moreover, the interactions of the cosmological dark-matter structures with baryonic matter via weak interactions of leptons, lead to the untypical motions of stars in galaxies and to other cosmological structures such as AGN composed of a torus and a central-condensate/modified-black-hole or solar system. Most important in the Chaos Theory (ChT) is to understand physical meaning of a logistic map for the baryons - it concerns the black-body spectrum and the ratio of the masses of charged kaon and pion. Such logistic map leads to the first Feigenbaum constant related to the period-doubling bifurcations that in a limit lead to the onset of chaos. In the period-doubling bifurcations for proton there appear the orbits of period-4 and higher periods. We show that the orbits of period-4 follow from the structure of baryons and that they lead to the Titius-Bode law for the nuclear strong interactions. Calculated here on base of the structure of proton the first Feigenbaum constant is 4.6692033 and it is close to the mathematical value 4.6692016…

8. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

No one here cares.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Agreed. Although at least his nonsense is posted in the correct sections, unlike at least three or four other dishonest characters that are currently infesting the science threads with their nonsense.

10. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (15 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0020

Reformulated Quantum Chromodynamics

Within the Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD) we cannot answer following three fundamental questions: What is the origin of masses of the quarks? What is the origin of the mass of muon? Why for decades we cannot calculate precise masses and spin of proton and neutron which are the fundamental components of Nature? It suggests that QCD must be reformulated. We already answered the above questions within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST).

Here we present the next arguments that QCD must be extended and modified. We showed that the Titius-Bode law for the strong interactions follows from the coupling constants for electromagnetic and nuclear weak interactions of the core of baryons.

We also showed that the sums of the squared charges of the components of baryons calculated within SST are consistent with experimental data for wide energy range.

Within the atom-like structure of baryons do not appear singularities and infinities so renormalization is unnecessary - it causes that the reformulated QCD is mathematically very simple.

We present also the theoretical curve for the kaon-to-pion ratio and we calculated the cross sections for production of the W bosons.

We described as well the similar/dual structures in the reformulated QCD, General Relativity and in the theory of neutrinos (their shapes result from the Kasner metric) and we described the liquid-like plasma.

We showed that mathematical descriptions of difficult problems can be very simple and we showed that they lead to theoretical results consistent with experimental data. The significant simplification results from the fact that the Kasner solution for flat anisotropic model leads to internal structure of bare particles (density of fields are very low in comparison with the Einstein spacetime, whereas the ground state of the Einstein spacetime behaves as empty volume so we can apply the Kasner metric).

Moreover, such structure shows that finite size of the strong fields does not result from mainstream asymptotic freedom but follows from the structure of the core of baryons and the law of conservation of spin (of course, there appears the running coupling for the nuclear strong interactions).

11. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (6 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0118

The Superluminal Neutrinos Once More

Here, we motivate that the superluminal neutrinos can be produced only due to the weak interactions in the central condensates of baryons and only when the quantum entanglement between produced neutrinos in the beta decays and the neutrons/protons is destroyed.

We assume that in the earlier experiments, the superluminal neutrinos were not eliminated whereas in the later ones such neutrinos were eliminated because of the additional elements of apparatus between the place of collision and the detector. It is the reason that we cite the earlier scientific works.

The observed neutrino speed in the earlier MINOS experiment, in the earlier OPERA experiment, and the observed time-distance between the fronts of the neutrino and photon beams, observed on the Earth, for the supernova SN 1987A are consistent with the theoretical results obtained within the Scale-Symmetric Theory.

All results are obtained within the same coherent model.

How we can verify presented model? We should measure time distances between photon and neutrino fronts for supernovae - they should be directly proportional to distances between supernovae and Earth. We as well should repeat the MINOS experiment at lower energies applying proper apparatus - there should be observed the upper limit for the speed of neutrinos: 1.000050(21)c.

Below is the link to my new paper (4 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0190

Mathematical Constants in Physics

Theories that describe the same phenomena but contain more parameters are the worse theories. Mathematical constants applied in physics if they have not a physical meaning are the parameters as well. It leads to conclusion that to reduce number of parameters we must show how mathematical constants applied in physics arise from physical initial conditions.

In the Scale-Symmetric Theory, number of all parameters is reduced to 7.

Here, using the Scale-Symmetric Theory, we described the origin of mathematical constants in physics. We showed that the state of spacetime and the structure of baryons that due to the dark-matter structures leaks out, leads to a number that is close to the base of the natural logarithm, whereas the entanglons responsible for the quantum entanglement lead to number Pi and to the imaginary unit i = sqrt(-1).

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Neutrinos do not travel faster than c.

13. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Generally it is true but sometimes they can - supernova SN 1987A proved it.

Mainstream models of this supernova are incorrect because we do not see a remnant i.e. a neutron star. On the other hand, the Scale-Symmetric Theory leads to conclusion that indeed there should be not a remnant.

Neutrino front appeared on Earth before the photon front. Since there is not a remnant so the delay can be explain only because of the superluminal neutrinos.

Moreover, I wrote how we can verify my model.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Actually it did't.

15. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

We can see that you still are unable to discuss via scientific arguments.

So what is the cause of the delay and why it was 3 hours - you know, there is not a remnant so the fronts of neutrinos and photons were emitted simultaneously. Due to the explosion, density decreased rapidly (initially, the radial speed was close to the c) so the delay does not follow from distribution of matter.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Call me crazy, but I agree with the mainstream analysis and not yours. I am not going to waste my time arguing with you, because I realize there is literally nothing that can change your mind.

Kristoffer likes this.
  17. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

....and vice versa. You do not understand that their predictions are inconsistent with observational facts. They still look for a remnant and it lasts already 28 years. You can wait the next three decades but they never will find it.

18. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (3 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0272

The Origin of Hyperspace

We cannot travel in a hyperspace because it is not a spacetime containing higher spatial dimensions. Hyperspace “acts” in the 4-dimensional spacetime and defines the degrees of freedom of different size scales obtained because of the succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field - it is described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST).

Hyperspace described within SST leads to the origin of the base of the natural logarithm in physics, to masses of the three heaviest quarks and to the sums of squared charges of baryon components and energy thresholds that are consistent with experimental data.

Emphasize that structures described within the SST hyperspace lead to the Chaos Theory also.

19. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (3 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0280

The Scale-Symmetric Theory Solves the Mass-Gap Problem

In this article we can find only certain summary of the mass-gap problem that is already solved within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST).

We cannot solve the Yang-Mills mass-gap problem within the quantum Yang-Mills theory because it is incomplete i.e. this theory does not lead to the internal structure of bare baryons (of the core of baryons) that is responsible for production of the massive carriers of the nuclear weak and strong interactions.

To solve the mass-gap problem we must describe following three mechanisms: the real Higgs mechanism i.e. we must show how the Einstein-spacetime components (i.e. the neutrino-antineutrino pairs) acquire their gravitational mass because of their interactions with the non-gravitating superluminal Higgs field - it follows from the succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field described within SST, the mechanism of production of the condensates composed of the neutrino-antineutrino pairs that are responsible for the nuclear weak interactions, and the mechanism of production of the pions that are responsible for the nuclear strong interactions of baryons. Such mechanisms are described within SST which is the mathematically coherent theory.

20. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Slow down. You put out a new "scientific" paper almost every day.

How do you find the time to do research?

21. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

You know, summer fun and winter intensive work.

22. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (2 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0354

The Origin of New LHC Scalar Resonance with a Mass of 742 GeV

Abstract:

On Tuesday, 15 December 2015, physicists from CERN published the results from Run 2. There is an excess of pairs of photons for total energy about 750 GeV.

Here, applying the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), we present the origin of new LHC scalar resonance with a mass of 742 GeV. This mass follows from structure of baryonic plasma and Einstein spacetime and from the four-fermion symmetry (the quadrupole symmetry).

The main mechanism is the same as for production of the composite Higgs boson with a mass of 125 GeV described within SST.

23. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (4 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0474

The Stellar GASER

Here, applying the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), we show that the GASER (Gamma Amplifier by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) is characteristic for stars with a mass close to one solar mass.

SST shows that in reality the observed neutrino “oscillations” follow from the exchanges of the free neutrinos (they interact gravitationally only) for the neutrinos in the neutrino-antineutrino pairs the Einstein spacetime consists of, and follow from the decays of the unstable tau-neutrinos. Just due to the irreversible processes during the inflation, the neutrino-antineutrino pairs cannot annihilate and neutrinos cannot change their species. Notice as well that there is no reliable experimental data showing that at such a short distance as between the Sun and Earth, two-thirds of electron-neutrinos could change their species. SST shows that there are the exchanges and decays of neutrinos but their abundance should be much lower than it is assumed in the mainstream cosmology. We must find a different mechanism explaining why we see only about one-third of the electron-neutrinos.

Here we show that the solar neutrino problem can be solved via the stellar GASER which is characteristic for stars with a mass close to one solar mass. GASER causes that we observe only about 35.7% electron-neutrinos in comparison with abundance calculated within the Big Bang Nucleosynthesis.

The GASER solves as well the lithium problem. The lithium problem should be characteristic for old stars with mass below 0.94 solar mass. The various nuclear transformations in such stars cause that the production of lighter nuclei is not such effective as it is assumed in the Big Bang Nucleosynthesis.