Talk about your feelings

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by nicholas1M7, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I won't be buying the book or the DVD, these things aren't of interest to me, and I never said they were.

I found the quote from the site of interest to me hence I used it. I supplied the reference to the film as that is where I got the quote. No other reason.
    I am not here to promote them! Just the fact that thoughts manifest things. For me it's an old tune I'm singing.

I really wish people on this forum could assimilate information properly.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

"Thoughts manifest things?" Hmmm, like magic, or what?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Okay farmer Joe, what ever you say. You try cleaning 2,400 square feet of hard wood floor on your hands and knees and then you can talk to me about hard work.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What's all this about still in college v/s university? The terms are essentially interchangable in the US. There is a technical difference that involves how many books are in the library, but it's just a matter of how big the school is. You don't go to college then to university. You go to one or the other depending on which school you choose.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

vslayer is from Australia not the US

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

And how exactly dost thouest hath endowed oneself with such knowledge?

10. vslayer Registered Senior Member

me, an australian? i thought we were keeping it above the belt here, but ok...

here a college is the step between primary school and university. years 7-13

11. vslayer Registered Senior Member

cleaning floors? why bother? its all part of the corporate scheme to make themselves seem important. once the workers revolt the cities will be abandoned and everyone will settle in small agrarian communities.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

ok, a kiwi then

13. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Yeah...hmmm...I run my own housekeeping business, that's why I clean floors and it really has nothing to do with any corporate schemeing. As far as cities being abandoned and everyone settling in small agrarian communities...it's going to be quite some time before that happens.

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I don't think it'll ever happen. City is too great a discovery that has become essential to organized way of life since the very first cities thousands of years ago.

15. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Well, *ahem*, according to Vslayer it must be happening some time soon, therefore I should quit the pointless educational system, get a job, and produce something because you never know when I might be abandoing my city and settling on a farm some where

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

17. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member