Tampered Scripture ? (muslims)

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Adstar, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Hello all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This question is to muslims i am not interested in the thoughts of others on this subject.

Question:1

I know that muslims claim that the Bible scriptures have been tampered with. What i would like to know is this. Is there any sections/ books of the bible that muslims believe have not been tampered with?

Question:2

If all the books of the Bible have been tampered with and changed. Do muslims have a list of examples of the tampered scripture and a list of the corrections?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Alpha «Visitor» Registered Senior Member

Instead of getting the interpretations of the interpretations, etc., of those who read the Qur'an, why don't you just read it yourself?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. surenderer Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. surenderer Registered Senior Member

What happened to these books? and why are they missing? who took them out? what was in them to make them wanna be taken out?

NUMBERS 21:14
    "Wherefore it is said in the BOOK OF THE WARS OF THE LORD, What He did in the Red Sea, and in the brooks of Arnon..."

Has any one during an Archeological dig(to prove the Bible) found this little gem?

JOSHUA10:13
    "...Is this not written in the BOOK OF JASHER?"

Does any one know where this book is?

I KINGS 11:41
    "And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are not written in the BOOK OF THE ACTS OF SOLOMON?"

Could someone let me know where this book is?

1 CHRONICLES 29:29
    "Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written a BOOK OF SAMUEL THE SEER, and in the BOOK OF NATHAN THE PROPHET, and in the BOOK OF GAD THE SEER,.."

Also of note is JEREMIAH 8:8
    "How can you say,We are wise, and the Law of the Lord is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie,"
    Note: ( Whenever you see that term 'law of the Lord' the Hebrew word is Torah.)

To me with all due respect to my Christian brethern I think what is stated is crystal clear. This will aslo hope to explain insh'Allah why Jesus (a.s )was always so hard on the SCRIBES

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (From the King James Version Bible, Isaiah 43:11)"

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"

Doesnt that contradict the Crucifixtion theory?.. can you see how for non-Christians how this could be confusing?....peace

8. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Do a search and you might find several of these books.

9. anonymous2 Registered Senior Member

The Christian answer could be: These books were not intended to be part of the Bible. Those books mentioned could have been the "God honest truth", but not everything which is true is found in the Bible. BTW, there is at least one "Book of Jasher" around nowadays, but as for its authenticity, I have doubt. As for the "alleged" contradictions, the Christian has an answer for them all pretty much. What happened was that Judas hung himself over a cliff, then his body decomposed, then it fell down headlong off the cliff and hit a rock and his bowels gushed out, or so the theory goes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  10. Bruce Wayne . Registered Senior Member