Teenage girl bitten by white house dog Sunny after foolishly shoving her face in the dogs face

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by youreyes, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Why is this happening?

How could he do such a thing?

This innocent woman was a guest at White House and was supposed to feel safe, yet...Obama's personally "trained" dog attacked this 18 year old teen. Is this his legacy? The last of week of terrorizing everyone, including innocent civilians?

Now, if it was a guy, that would be sort of ok, sure scars make a man more manly...but a young girl, this is her beauty and that scare will forever remind her of true Obama's hospitality.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/12/sunny-obama-bit-a-white-house-guests-face/

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Mr. Trump, Mr. President of United States of America...please, I beg of you, keep our citizens safe during these terror days left of Obama's reign.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Thanks Obama. You monster. This was clearly a political ploy.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

It's a dog.

She went to kiss his face.

Sunny, a female Portuguese water dog, chomped on the unidentified 18-year-old as she went to pet and kiss the adorable 4-year-old pooch on Monday.​

And you ask why this is happening?

You are carrying on as though 'Sunny' is a trained attack dog and was set on this girl.

It's a dog. You don't walk up to a dog that is not your own and try and kiss it. Even if she knew the dog and the dog knew her, a lot of dogs, even overly friendly dogs, do not like non-owners getting into their faces. My dog is the same. The only people allowed to get into my dog's face to give a smooch between those sweet brown eyes are myself, my ex-husband and the boys. No one else.

You are an idiot and a troll.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    spidergoat and joepistole like this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hey! hold on!!! I was going to say that! [and more

]

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

It's probably been itching to do that for years, holding it in, playing the diplomat dog, putting up with whole kissy kissy good doggy scene. Well that's over now, job's done, freedom beckons - the next thing somebody shoves in its face, they're going to lose.

youreyes likes this.
  9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

You know, I respect you. I have had moderators abuse their privileges and curse at me and it is definitely against this forum's policies, but nothing was done. But you, you are different, you can stay on topic, make it funny even if you disagree with me entirely or someone else, and not get personal. I respect that in a person. =)

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I think we can rack this up to 18 year old millennial ignored warning signs of a growling and/or pissed off dog. It's almost unheard of a dog not giving signs it's pissed off - particularly when you're sticking your nose into it's face.

11. sculptor Valued Senior Member

From post #1:
    While the picture shows "bloodied on her left cheek".

Better to have not specified left or right?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh boo... she shoved her face into the face of a dog she was not familiar with, nor was familiar with her... what did she expect?

Meanwhile, I'm sure you conveniently glazed over this part...

Oh... guess what, that's one of your Republican presidents. I guess dog's don't care about party lines!

Here's a hint - if you don't want to be treated like a damn fool, stop acting like one. Otherwise, expect people to call a spade a spade.

13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is the pic TMZ posted. The article above cites TMZ as their source.

sculptor likes this.
  14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Just when and where have forum moderators cussed at you comrade? You are making stuff up again. Unfortunately for you comrade, facts matter.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You're not exactly qualified↗ to talk about what is "manly", nor comment on a "young girl" or "her beauty".

Your dislike of and contempt for women―your ingrained prejudice against them―is a terrible thing to put anywhere around notions of what is "manly". Now, sure, we get that you don't give a damn about the women, but you also need to stop denigrating men like that.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It's funny and more than a little ironic to see and hear right wingers hide behind "political correctness" when they so frequently accuse others of hiding behind "political correctness". As you point out, there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.

Common sense would dictate you don't put your face in front of a strange dog. That's asking for it. It takes time to build a relationship with any animal.

17. gmilam Valued Senior Member

What a misleading thread title!

The girl tried to kiss the face of a dog who didn't know her. Most kids have figured out that this is a bad idea well before they turn 18.

Your likability and trustworthiness scores are dropping rapidly.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Oh, well ... I'm pretty certain I have. Our neighbor shows such cheap bigotry that, from time to time, profane words actually start to have purpose. I mean, his thing with prescribed sex and gender roles is beyond merely stupid, it's incredibly fucking stupid, and there is a reasonable question to what degree others should have to endure such worthless, uneducated bullshit.

19. timojin Valued Senior Member

Which is the right picture . the injury is in different side, so is this distortion

20. gmilam Valued Senior Member

It's the same picture. One of them is reversed. Happens with "selfies" all the time.

21. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I have taken the liberty of updating the thread title to something that more accurately reflects what actually happened...

Additionally - if that bite ACTUALLY causes a scar, I would be incredibly surprised. With proper cleaning out and a bit of neosporin + a clean bandage, it should be healed within the week, tops.

joepistole and paddoboy like this.
  22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As an outsider [meaning as a non American USA citizen] the inference in this thread even after justified modification of the title, should be cesspooled.
    It is clearly no more than an exercise in extreme political bias, idiotic shit stirring and goading, and extreme over the top stupidity, irrespective of anyone's political bias or allegiance..

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

That is a good point. There's some murkiness here. Was flipping it the correct or incorrect thing to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.