Telepathic Species Hypothesis

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by darksidZz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I've had an idea for awhile based on anecdotal evidence from UFOs and reported abductions which I'd like to present here. Essentially it proposes the concept that only a species which is telepathic could possibly develop the economics, technologcial and other resources to achieve star travel to another planet with life. Otherwise that species is likely to destroy itself or lack the needed infrastructures to do it.

That's based on a few things

1. People report aliens are telepathic and communicate using thought
    2. UFOs are suggested by their lack of noise to be 100% efficient in energy use
    3. We see a hierarchy in place due to their telepathic society
    4. No other contacts have been made besides with telepathic beings

I personally believe telepathy is organic in nature and we simply lack this ability outright.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I know what will happen next periodically through out the day.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Not following your logical train of thought on some of these.
    How could they report something they can't detect? That sounds like an after-the-fact rationalization.
    What does silent craft have to do with telepathy?
    Do Earth craft "speak out loud?"
    The aliens built craft, but since they don't speak out loud, they never thought to make their craft say "vroom"?
    Do you posit that their craft are really loud telepathically?
    We do?

Would the aliens deduce that they see hierarchy in humans that is surely caused by the scratchy noises we make out loud, and not, say, our social structure?
    No other contacts have been made besides green and grey coloured aliens. Does it follow that green/grey colouring is a requirement for an advanced species?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.