Telepathy: Thoughts & questions.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Dinosaur, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Selective memory is a pain yes?
    The issue was not about me. it was about a lady who was being psychic-ally targeted. I got involved and next thing I know my entire family and the families of all my friends were suddenly getting sick and being hospitalized big time. Which is why in desperation, I launched the "gloves off" public counter attack online at this fora, as I did.

The belief in the attack whether delusional or not led to a successful outcome. The hospitalizations where recorded and real. The fact that none [around the globe] have had to re-present to hospitals for the same sort of terrible complaints is justification for stretching the boundaries of my own personal credibility. 6 month old babies on life support is not pleasant to witness...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

so you think or believe... where could CC have gone with his life if not for this condition? How much impact has it had on CC reaching his potential? etc etc etc...
    How much worrying have you done over the years about this situation?
    How much time have you invested in trying to find a solution?

So what holds you back CC? You are obviously loaded with heaps of potential?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The research says no and it can only get worse; however, people can certainly learn to live with it.

Possibly.

What about those who pay for regular examination to help manage their health?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Numerous studies have been performed following patients that had been diagnosed with NPD.

The outcome of those recent studies indicates If i remember correctly approximately 25% of those diagnosed recover enough to exist with out medications and seemingly full and uncompromised lifestyles and careers.

I will have to do some digging to find the articles that were published and will consider doing so if I knew that the surveyed results would be treated with the respect they deserve. Unfortunately the view you express is actually a view you prefer to hold to.
    but before I go further :
    try these link for a preamble
    http://recoveryfromschizophrenia.org/
    http://www.healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-articles/beautiful-but-not-rare-recovery/

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

That's true.

Your questions are interesting not so much because of what they are asking but because they attempt to make a person believe they have been obstructed and limited in some way.

Not enough to lose any sleep.

None. Presently there is no obstacle (and I hope it stays that way).

The white man? It's another one of those obstruction-presuppostion questions.

9. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You should read the first paragraph in the first link:

"It is true that there is no “cure” in the sense of a treatment that can be applied by a professional that reliably makes the problem go away. But it is also true that we have no “cure” for the common cold, and yet fortunately, people do recover from them!"

The author states that schizophrenia cannot be cured, colds cannot be cured, people recover from colds, and then implies that people can therefore recover from schizophrenia.
    The implication that your body can "kill" faulty neural connections because it can kill a virus is well... stupid.

Edit: The second link actually takes the approach of using a different definition or recovery: "Academic researchers typically adhere to a strict definition of recovery as a return to normal functioning without reliance on psychiatric drugs". Good article.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I want to show you a comparison.

A:
    "...it was about a lady who was being psychic-ally targeted."
    "I got involved and next thing I know my entire family and the families of all my friends were suddenly getting sick and being hospitalized big time..."
    "...I launched the "gloves off" public counter attack online at this fora..."
    "Do you really want me to dig up the death certificate of the man responsible for sending my grandchildren, my friends children and numerous other people around the world in to hospitals for undiagnosed bowel, thyroid and thymus conditions?"

B:
    "But, I am a prophet, a messenger. I am the only human in contact with my master, Myuu. I do everything she tells me to do."
    "Myuu has learned the powers of the Gods. She has created her own creatures."
    "I have not hurd any voices for a long time. Myuu is not a voice, but a life form."
    "The true Pokemon live only with themselves and don't commune with humans like in the show."

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?61066-This-is-who-you-should-really-worship

What do you think?

11. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ CC,

I never mentioned emotions were related to telepathy. You were thinking of a statement by Dr. Sigmund Freud. Although I may support that concept I had not mentioned it here.

If you honestly do not recall the experiment we discussed then you should check yourself for ailments that affect memory loss. I will not speak of it further, but we had begun to plan an experiment offline, and that is the only way I know you reside in California.

I am quite serious when I question if anyone around you has noticed memory loss with you, and speak to your doctor.

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You are quite correct, my bad.

How interesting, I have the vaguest recollection of a failed experiment that I am guessing took place 6-10 years ago. Now out of everything you have read or written on this site, I am curious why a failed experiment many years ago had such importance to you where you remember the details of it (as implied of course)? Do you remember what you ate for lunch that day?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Ha Ha what an in....
    "How was I to know that using forum member Mewskitty as a medium to deliver my message was going to be hijacked by a Master Spirit called Myuu and distorted accordingly?"

I mean to say... is there no justice in this world!!!????:bawl:
    my excuse is that :
    "I was drunk at the time of using Mewskitty as a conduit medium... and didn't take into account the level of mental fitness needed for the task and Master Myuu just stepped in to help out...."
    ==============

but does it go towards a change in your position that there no recovery from "schizophrenia/NPD"?
    Probably not...
    ==============

faulty what?
    the current understanding of how the brain actually functions is what is faulty not the neural connections...eh what!

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Actually memory loss can be directly related to someone who is resisting the challenge of facing their truth... so it would not be surprising that CC's memory suffered when placed in the position of being involved in yet again another telepathic test. he probably forgets the one we did with Prince James, 12 years ago... as well.
    I have found that memory dysfunction and truth denial tend to go hand in hand so to speak. To fully remember the telepathic information requires the ability to accept the truth of the experience and all the ramifications that are attached to it. If you can't accept that truth then the information is not fully remembered or not remembered at all and the experiment is declared a failure.
    I wonder if he recalls what the main reason was that I gave for the failure of the test to produce results.
    CC the image below is the third image sent to Prince James as part of the system we used. who functioned as referee If I recall. Pic taken 06/03/2001.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Imperfectionist Pope Humanzee the First Registered Senior Member

i once fell asleep in my mommas bed for 5 minites .when i woke up, i didn't know her face. after 20 seconds i remembered but that was the longest 20 seconds evar. did you ever forget who you was?

16. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ CC,
    I suppose you can call the experiment failed in that one of the participants took me for a ride and then bailed on it. The cause of the failure was your lack of willingness to do the experiment. You can assume the experiment may have failed with the amount of bias you brought to the table, but you killed it before then.

I am just clarifying for anyone reading this thread what you mean by failed experiment. Telepathy is too easy, and even a little kid would have a hard time failing at it.

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh MewSkitty was an endless source of entertainment and really helped the East Korea movement; however, what do you think when looking at those crazy-mew statements and then looking at yours?

If by recovery you mean "it's completely gone", then no.

Here, learn a little more about the mechanics of schizophrenia:

http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/iop/prt/schizophrenia.htm

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It must have been somewhat important to you nonetheless. Without a thread reference, I (nor anyone else) can confirm the accuracy of your presentation of it.

Why not bring a little kid to the James Randi foundation and take home a sweet 1 million dollars then?

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Do you remember the graph from the ozzy test that showed the correlated results?

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I think I have a copy of that excel spread sheet here right now....the results were utterly inconclusive. NO patterns, no coincidences, no matches, and all we had was a television switch off by itself at the time of the first test.
    I have done this test a few times with other people and in all cases either a TV switches off/dysfunctions/changes channels or in one case an old stove explodes into smoke and fire.... [chuckle] the stove one was quite extraordinary...
    but does it prove anything... nope!
    except that the resistance to "Deliberate" rather than passive telepathic communication may be enough to create a serious EMP discharge or what ever you may wish to consider it to be.
    and that there WERE NO coincidences or matches. which could be interpreted as evidence by deduction. [ negative evidence ]

21. kwhilborn Banned Banned

The James Randi Challenge is fraudulent. No matter how many correct answers people get they would just be deemed lucky. This is common sense. Skeptics are so gullible. Want some BRE-X stocks?

I would be comfortable making the same offer (and I endorse telepathy) as I know nobody could ever claim the prize until the mechanics behind it can be measured. You have fallen for what might be described as a fools bet.

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

proving the reality of psychic connectivity is worth a hell of a lot more than $1million. It is worth the world mental health budget to start with... est: 35% of global GDP.

That's a lot of money we are talking about....
    that is why zero point theory is such a hot potato and has yet to be refuted or even properly discussed. except by a very few who can deal with it's ramifications.

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It's interesting that you called the data inconclusive. The hypothesis was quite clear and the data as you summarized clearly didn't support it. Wouldn't you agree?

What did the data show for those experiments? I wouldn't focus to much on hardware failures because the time intervals available for hardware failures in general to occur were quite large. I probably mentioned after our experiment that it turned out that my TV had a flaky power button.