Temporary banning of Lord Hillyer and Prince_James

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by James R, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If you look at the treatment of race in science in the old days you will notice that you are not white. White never existed as a race. Germans, fins, swedes etc all belong to a difference race according to the extensive old literature. Within the population of Fins there are subdivisions even.

You are merely a product of 20th century American racism where races were divided into black and white for political purposes.

And hence you are just an ignorant racist, the product of American style racism that is not even based on old scientific literature.

Needless to say science grew up and abandoned race in favour of more fruitful scientific classifications. Unfortunately parts of society haven't.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Webcam.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

your tooth is starting to look like panties. uh, er, nevermind.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey:

I am well aware of the Nordic, Mediterrenean, and Alpine classifications of some early theories of race in regards to the Europeans.

8. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Leopold99:

I don't have black DNA, my good man. Melanin is hardly the factor here being discussed.

Crime scene DNA can even tell you what your grandparents were likely:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-16-dna_x.htm

Large-scale differences in DNA by population groups:

http://hum-molgen.org/NewsGen/08-2004/000001.html

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Then get lost with your white obsession. And get lost with your racist shit.

And if you are going to turn this thread in a racist propaganda shit thread I am going to infraction you. Because it seems you didn't quite get the message when you got banned the last time.

10. Bells Staff Member

How very narrow minded of you.

You still don't get it. Your chess club is not on this site but on yahoo.

The chess thread here is open for all members to participate in.

Akin to this forum telling you that your whites only club is not welcome.

Nor would any club that excluded any other member due to their race, colour, sexual orientation, sex, religion, etc, be welcome. Don't you get it yet? The answer is no. Move on.

You left out the 'ner ner'...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh dear lord. White is a colour. An African can be white in colour. It says nothing about about their ancestry.

Again, you are free to find forums that will cater to your need for segregation. Sciforums does not.

My my, aren't you a class act...

Do it again and I will give you an infraction.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why would I want to join any such club? I never joined sciforums to then join a segregated club. This forum has never allowed such clubs.

Oh?

Wasn't you who said:

"But yes, we are restricting it to a racist. However, it is not racist: This is not a matter of malice."

You do realise that racism is not just about malice don't you? However I will say that after reading some of your replies in this thread, malice is not something you would not partake in.

Again, you are free to show your devotion to your culture, race and ancestry all you want. You just can't segregate or restrict who can post in the threads you start. In short, you cannot split the forums to have a racist club.

Considering you have already been refused and banned and refused again and again as per your request, I would say you are the one without a leg to stand on. And before you accuse me of not being incompetent in rational discourse, let me remind you that you are the one that sunk so low as to call me a "cunt".

So throw all the little tantrums you so choose. At the end of the day you still won't get to start up a racist club on these forums. Again, I will remind you that you are free to join other forums that will cater to your desire to segregate. Such forms of segregation is not welcome here.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

really?
    you never did describe what "white only" means.

the fact is PJ that "white only" doesn't exist. there is no such animal.

edit:
    and cunts do get cranky when they are pregnant.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  12. leopold Valued Senior Member

13. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

spuriousmonkey:

Racist propoganda shit?

It's a SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE.

Do you see "Adolf Hilter" in the citations?

Do you see "David Duke" in the citations?

No.

Last I checked, this was supposedly a "science forum". If you don't like my data, show me where it is wrong scientifically.

Moreover: I will not stop this "white obsession". Modern science verifies it through these and other studies. I have more obligation to the truth than to you.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

That's not a scientific article microcephalon!

15. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Bells:

How is it narrow minded to enjoy the company of very remote kin?

Yes. And they can participate in. But we'll simply ignore them.

Post as much as you want in the White Sciforums Member Club. It doesn't matter. But as you are not a member, your opinion won't matter.

Considering it didn't violate what it was claimed to...

No thank you.

I'm afraid I prefer "nananana poo-poo".

I think your blatant abuse of the word is apparent enough to go without further elaboration?

Would you prefer I use the more wordy "Western Indo-European of the Phenotype R1A1 or R1B with exclusive or near-exclusive ancestry in these phenotypes, as expressed by people in the continent of Europe and her seed nations"?

Insults go both ways, darling.

Why don't you give yourself an infraction for calling me a racist and a bigot unwarrantedly?

There is nothing at all in the rules that says "no clubs that segregate based on _____".

That there hasn't been is testament to Lord Hillyer and I not being here. That's all.

By the way: A slip of the finger there. I had meant to say " we are restricting it to a race" not "racist".

Anyway: What malice have I brought here? Besides calling some people out that are spreading filth against myself, Lord Hillyer, and others?

Also, to quote the dictionary on the term racist:

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

None of that was at all apparent in the thread.

Again: How is it racist? None of the definitions above were met.

Or how about this:

We make a club again, say nothing about segregation, but just ignore non-white participants?

Refused and banned outside the legitimacy of power. James R. is using this as an excuse to go on a crusade and abusing his powers.

Moreover, I calls them as I sees them. Take that as you want.

16. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Leopold99:

See my post to Bells for a wordy definition of "white". As apparently, you are completely ignorant of terms used in the vernacular.

17. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey:

Rectal postule, apparently you have failed to read any of my posts where articles were presented that speak of scientific findings. If you would like to debate them, please publish a study that refutes their claims in a peer-reviewed journal, like they have done and which was reported on.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Post a peer-reviewed article showing the existence of biological races. I will read it. And if I find the article itself does not state that there are biological races I will undertake action.

And no funny business of posting some old article. Anyone can find a racist article in the past.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

you don't need to cop a shitty attitude PJ.
    the fact is that i haven't read your posts to bells, K?

in the meantime here's a little something for your sock:
    The Only Race Is Human Race
    No Biological Basis for Race
    New data from the mapping of the human genome reveal that all humans are incredibly similar-in fact, we are 99.9% genetically identical. We are all members of one species, Homo sapiens. Scientists have confirmed, as they long suspected, that there is no genetic or biological basis for race.
    http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/genomics/1_identity/ninety_nine.html

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I don't know who Prince James is trying to kid, he's blatantly racist.

21. Bells Staff Member

What club?

There is no club.

Indeed. However I doubt what I said warranted the reply I got from you. But I guess I should not be surprised by your actions and words.

I can't give myself an infraction. However if I were in the wrong, I am sure one of the other moderators would have pointed it out to me by now.

Spreading what filth? You were told no to the club idea. The only filth that has been spread so far has been by you since your ban expired.

You were banned so now I guess you are feeling either a bit embarrassed or foolish for what you had been proposing to propose. So you probably find yourself in the position that if you back down now and just let the subject drop, you might be seen as being weak.

I see that Hill has failed to make an appearance to support you. Neither has anyone else who was supposedly slandered.

So this leaves you with the chant 'we shall overcome'. Amusing really. Although I am sure that will change once PM's start being sent out.. lol.. 'Support the cause' eh?

Still don't get it?

There is no club in these forums. Sure you might start a thread and call it a club amongst yourself in PM, but any whiff that you were attempting to segregate the forum and it would be bye bye to thread. After all, you are a member like everyone else. You could ignore what they were saying but it would be open to everyone to participate in and after a short while when it would be plainly obvious what you were doing, the thread would be closed and cesspooled.

Is he?

He is part of the administration of these forums. And he has been acting within his powers as an administrator of these forums.

Or are you doing all of this to attempt to prove a point?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Looks like whites are treated badly when they can't even form a whites only forum here without being called nazis. Just another example of the double standard in this society.

23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey:

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/search?src=hw&site_area=sci&fulltext=Race

The scientific journal Science. All are paid for, but if you are interested, pursue several of them, all relating to new findings that imply race is indeed a genetic reality.

Specifically consider these:

HUMAN GENETICS: In Asians and Whites, Gene Expression Varies by Race
    Jennifer Couzin

CANCER RESEARCH: Probing the Roots of Race and Cancer
    Jennifer Couzin
    Science 2 February 2007 315: 592-594 [DOI: 10.1126/science.315.5812.592]

Race and Immunity

Science 17 December 2004 306: 2036 [DOI: 10.1126/science.306.5704.2036c]

Specifically, this journal article (not on that list) affirms the usefulness and reality of race:

1 Risch N, Burchard E, Ziv E, Tang H. Categorization of humans in biomedical research: genes, race and disease. Genome Biol 2002;3/7/ comment2007.1–2007.12.

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1438.html

Affirms the reality of race:

The emerging picture is that populations do, generally, cluster by broad geographic regions that correspond with common racial classification (Africa, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Americas).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.