Test Your Compatibility

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Mar 5, 2004.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Hmmm.

I'm "the pool boy"...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

The Pool Boy
    Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSDm)

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You're carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it's not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You're a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

Well it taught me new things about myself. Where has this internet test been all my life.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

12. Do you keep a to-do list? (tasks, not people)
    yes
    no

what if you answer yes to both?

8. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

I am the Boy next door. Go figure ehh...
    ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph
    CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, The Peach

9. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

hahahaahahaha "You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance."

i think i took the test wrong.

The Sonnet
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

10. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

that is sad and depressing. and to all who have taken this test, what is your oppisite.

11. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

my opposite's the hornivore. I got "Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer."

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

---

I guess it's me.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

The Bachelor
    Deliberate Gentle Sex Master (DGSMm)

Straight-up. Studly. Congratulations, you are The Bachelor.
    You're an honest, good-thinking guy, and though you're very sexually active, people don't perceive you as a male-slut or man-whore or guy-dick-putter-inner or whatever. You have a sterling reputation.
    You're a careful person, perhaps too much so for your friends' tastes, but girls like that in you. You probably don't kiss & tell. And you definitely don't brag. You know you don't have to prove anything to anyone. It's as if you believe in monogamy, so long as it's with lots of different people.
    Our guess is that you've got some kind of word-of-mouth going with the girls out there, and that in the future, your sex partners will get even more plentiful, and more attractive, too.
    You will settle down eventually, and make an excellent husband. You seem like the type who is into the idea of making copies of yourself, so you'll probably have lots of kids. Bear in mind, meanwhile, this can get expensive.
    ALTERNATE ENDING: You will die broke and alone. Vermin will feast on your ragged body for five days before the groundskeeper notices. The thing is, when somebody dies in a public restroom, the natural odor of his decomposing flesh is often masked by the feces smell.

Your exact opposite:
    The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer

ALWAYS AVOID: The Wild Rose
    CONSIDER: The Dirty Little Secret, The Intern

Compared to males his age:
    He is hornier than most.
    He is more organized than most.
    He is more ambitious than most.

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Pick one.

****ERROR: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.****

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I'm the Wild Rose, Random Brutal Love Dreamer. Will consider "The Vapor Trail."

15. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

The Playboy
    Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMm)

Clean. Smooth. Successful. You're The Playboy.

You're spontaneous, and your energy is highly contagious. Guys therefore find you fun to be around, and girls find you compelling. You have lots of sex, and you manage it all without seeming cheap or being hurtful. Well done. You probably know karate, too.

Your exact opposite:
    The Mixed Messenger

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer
    It's obvious to us, and probably everyone else, that you're after physical rather than emotional relationships, but you're straight up with potential partners. And if a girl you want isn't into something casual, it's no big deal. You move on. BEFORE sleeping with her. Usually. At least you try to. Such control is rare.

If you're feeling unfulfilled, maybe you should raise your standards. New conquests will only be satisfying if there's a possibility of rejection.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Priss

CONSIDER: The Dirty Little Secret, The Nurse

16. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I tried answering the same way, only as a man.
    Came out as Manchild.
    Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.
    Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic--and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you're passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.
    But we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You've had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don't really have it together.
    It's up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you've heard our advice.

LOL. Does that generally mean I'm a terrible person?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Princess Science Dork Registered Senior Member

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door

A Playboy, huh? 15 is a Playboy.....

Hmmm.....

18. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

The Billy Goat
    Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer (DBSDm)

Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.

You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

Your exact opposite:
    The Loverboy

Random Gentle Love Master

You're perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You're a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It's just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking. Someone with a similarly laid-back approach to dating would be perfect for you.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Priss, The Sonnet, The Wild Rose

CONSIDER: The Playstation

19. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

I should have known!

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSDm)

Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end--and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have--than sleep with you.

We've learned the following: you don't think things through. You're haphazard. You're dangerous. You're somewhat inexperienced. It's totally obvious that you're a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.

There's a small, but negligible, chance we're wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. There's nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.

Small chance my ass!! these sob's got it all wrong!.

I get plenty, and sometimes I get plenty while I'm involved. I don't go chasing anyone, they simply like the "bad boy attitude" however lately I've calmed down a bit, stuck with one I dearly loved, and we ended up good friends, it didn't work out!. But get this "she's already moved on and found someone else" and is jealous at the idea that I do the same.

Godless.

20. Von Axel Not perfect at all Registered Senior Member

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer

I'm not so sure what science goes into this kind of thing!

21. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

godless you sound like quite a catch

22. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

What can I say?. The test does not consider looks, I'm far from ugly, some women don't care what you are like as long as you look good, they want to lay you. However the relationship is not only based on sex, but its a start. My problem is I've gone out with a few maried women, hey!! I didn't make the first move, I'ts not bad been the other guy, it's a hell of lot easier than finding them cheating on you!. However those never work out, it's only for fun and sex. The ones I need to steer away from is the divorcee. I've gone out with quite a few and the last one tore my heart apart. At my age I will never find a virgin, and if I try they will only consider me an old fart that happens to be "dirty old man" LOL. Any how I'm 40 never ever maried, don't look forward to it either, and this turns off the divorcee's I've gone out with, my question is " Hey it didn't work out for you the first time or second time, what makes you think that it will work out with me?" I don't carry any luggage either, no kids. LOL, I have fun and that's what is all about, when I fall in love I love deeply, and can devote my self to her completely, if I find that's she's playing I do the same.

Godless.

23. Italiano Registered Senior Member

The Boy Next Door....... I doubt girls find this extremely sexy, but thats ok. It fits me some what.