thats my bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrpyrex, Apr 7, 2004.

1. mrpyrex Registered Member

i just wanted to express my hate for the piece of shit that runs my country. oh wait im sorry i forgot, its not really everyones country anymore now is it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yep, thanks to over 50 million people that voted for Bush, BTW were you one of them?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

You are right to hate him but you have to ask yourself HOW things will be diferent if and when Kerry replaces him. -- Also forty something percent of your compatriots support him. Do you HATE them also?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Remember that Kerry voted for the wars approval! What does that say about Kerry?

8. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Plus, he looks French!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'll vote for almost anyone to get Bush out of office.

9. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Tis is when I am proud to be Canadian. We never supported the war. Yay for us. Chretien may have looked like an idiot, but he pulled through when it came to this issue. The Republicans and the Democrats are basically the same party with different names, there are connections - don't fool yourself.

10. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I do not like Bush and his politics. I hope you guys over there in the USA vote for Kerry or anyone else, as long as Bush gets out of office. I thought he was a nutcase before, but then he started this stupid war, what a dickhead.

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I thought this thread was going to be about the wonderful show named "That's My Bush" that was on Comedy Central in 2001. It was one of the funniest programs they ever aired. Unfortunately they caved in after 9/11 and stopped running it. So much for freedom of the press.

12. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind comments:

It means that the Whitehouse terrorist "fooled" everyone!

I mean, you're listeing to the president of the United States stating the facts as the CIA has developed them - or so we were led to believe.

How were we to know that DIM BULB and his Judenrat NeoCon(men) Rummy, Wolfowitz, Feith, Wurmser and Perle were running their own internal one-sided intelligence department supported by the Sharon government and the "Fair & Balanced" lying liars of the FOX JEWS NETWORK!

Whirlwind.....

13. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Hey now, don't try to insinuate that it was the American people who put Bush into office. Remember that in 2000 more people voted for the other guy (That's got nothing to do with pregnant chads, Gore won the popular vote), it was the Supreme Court that put Bush into office.

14. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Actually it was the people, just not whom you think. The franchised Florida populace put Bush in office by being too inept to operate a voting system.

15. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

Well, Bush is just a puppet for the VP and big money friends.
    He is a big nothing...the "what, me worry? boy.

16. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

And what about the Military votes that were not counted?
    Do you propose we go to a direct election system? (a true democracy *LOL*)
    There go States rights.......

Well we hated Clinton, and we Hate Kerry. So too bad.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Its all about voting for the lesser of two evils and Bush is way up there in evil, well just stupidity is administration is way up there in evil. Kerry on the other hand is less so in both evil and stupidity, so the choose is obvious for me.

18. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Is it just me or is Kerry sounding more and more like Bush everyday?

19. Undecided Banned Banned

The people of the United States if we are to use the correct use of a democracy voted for Gore. By 500,000 or so votes more then Bush. In the electorial college Bush won by 271, compared to Gores 267. If one state (like Arizona) swings for Kerry then Bush is a done deal.

20. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

And nobody will argue this point. However, the United States is a representative republic. Voting by proxy via the electoral college is a mechanism enumerated in the Constitution by framers who had the acuity to understand the weaknesses inherent in voting at large via a populist democracy.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

and this is why the American democratic system is archaic and outdated, and why the electoral college system should be removed, and multi-vote or even Borda voting should be implemented.

22. otheadp Banned Banned

US is the most stable country alive actually
    there hasn't been a coup or anything similar since the US's creation after the civil war
    the current system is fine for both democrats and republicans

as for Kerry, he's a walking joke - even funnier than Dean
    reminds me of Bibi (Netanyahu) in the early 90's when he was flip flopping and changing his opinion every other campaign advertisement

he's either a "i'll say anything to get elected" kind of guy, a "can't make up my mind" kind of guy, or a "i have no idea what i'm doing, or gonna do once i'm elected" kinda guy

or, of course, all of the above

in addition he's just a plain moron

is Kerry the best the democrats have? if so, and if he is elected, say 'bye bye' to the US

Last edited: Apr 9, 2004
  23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ha no, Canada, Australia, new Zealand, Switzerland, Norway,ect are more stable politically.

also otheadp the us is already going down the drain with Bush administration, actually it would take allot for any up coming administration to do even worse.