The All About BEBELINA thread.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Bebelina, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

To avoid people trolling other threads with question about my public profile, appearances in media, blogging, art, music etc I start this thread on request.

So take it here instead. I will answer as many questions I can. Keep it clean though, no personal attacks, extreme prejudice or blatant insults.

Don't jump to conclusions before you have all the answers.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

Yes, by all means, don't blatantly insult the wannabe baby-killer who is in love with an actual baby-killer and is trying to make a living by glamorizing baby-killing.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Dare I even ask?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Balerion Banned Banned

You probably don't want to know. But if you're interested, check out her blog (linked in her profile) and look her up on Google.

8. Bells Staff Member

I want that 3 minutes of my life back.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The desire to pour bleach into my eyes is very strong right now.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

I hate to say I told you so, but...

I told you so.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Why would someone say this:

in response to your post?

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

The desire to answer all your questions is very strong, but I have to work for a few more hours. Will be back later.

12. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

People change, have you?

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

There could be various reasons. To be sure exactly what one has to know Balerion personally, which I don't. Or, who knows? It could be a stalker, someone I have rejected, a vengeful ex, an angered relative, a lost friend. I don't know.
    It could be someone associated with the actual happenings in Belgium too.
    It could be a random person roaming the internet in search for attention and to create chaos and disturbances.

What we do know is what we read from this person. And the posts are never thought through, serves to provoke and to spread false rumours. Jumping to idiotic conclusions without knowing any facts at all regarding my part of the story.

This is not new to me, I have met many of these kind of persons and accusation the past three years. What they all seem to have in common is a quick emotional reaction to something they just found out and usually they go away equally fast when they realize they knew nothing. Some are stubborn though, getting stuck with the idea that they are right and keep on provoking, hoping I will break down and "admit the truth" such as they have imagined it.

This could also be a person jelous of the attention he or she is not getting and the easiest way for a person that feels neglected is to attack someone.
    Maybe this person is searching for approval of some sort. Looking for people who are into babykillings and was hoping to find and equal in me. There are so many sick and disturbed people out there that you never really know what goes on in their heads. But guessing is allowed.

Maybe he wants me to be that fantasy.?

14. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes, I see personal growth as an ongoing neverending process.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I like you when you dress up and look dumb and sexy. As the Female Messiah, what advice would you give?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Watch it, There's a new inexperienced warder. She might get out.

17. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

OK, but this thread isn't about, balerion. It's about you (supposedly) and my desire to spend the least amount of effort to satisfy my cuiriousity.

Don't make me go to some biology forum and argue that quanta are life forms, or, go read the rantings of someone obsessd with Genesis and the planet mercury -that would be mean.

18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

You have to be more specific, advice regarding what?

19. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Then why did you ask a question about Balerion?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The title messiah implies that you have some advice or knowledge to save us or something. What is it?

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Hmm, interesting. Yes, of course, you are right. It's a little more complicated than a slogan though...or could it? Could it really? Could it really be that easy?

One slogan to save them all.

I have already put so many of them out there, maybe it already exists? Have you done your homework?

Otherwise, for the true answer, I suggest you...no, I don't think you are ready for this spidey. What have you done to deserve the honor?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I've done my homework (and that doesn't mean reading your blog, but I will check it out on my home computer). It's my view that thinking is the source of all our problems, so it will never be the answer. I don't personally need any revelation, just making conversation. I do like your videos, they resemble Burroughs' cut up method. I'm a frustrated artist myself, thinking of giving up my present career to pursue art full time.

23. Balerion Banned Banned

Right, I'm the stalker, when you're the one selling topless pictures of yourself in calendar form, complete with inane ramblings printed across each picture. You're the one selling images of yourself with a knife against your tongue and face, obviously meant to invoke the knife attacks of your imagined beau, who really did kill two babies with a knife (and maimed several others). You're only too happy to promote yourself as this baby-killer's groupie, yet when you're called on it, you're going to act like it takes a stalker to find out? You know, when I said you're not fooling anyone, obviously I was wrong; you've clearly got Captain Kremmen fooled, but he's a fucking idiot, so it doesn't really count. As for those of us in full control of our faculties, however, you're obviously full of shit.

I'll spare the forum the unflattering images from your 2011 calender, but I thought I'd share this gem, printed across one of the topless pictures:

Anyone who feels like digging around in an insane person's garbage can browse your blog and find more gems like this, including "Happy Twin Towers Day" in which you celebrate the 9/11 bombings, and lipstick-smacked letters to a child-murderer in a Belgian prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.