the all/ lesson of distraction

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by bedlanam, Jul 23, 1999.

1. bedlanam Guest

mans desire to imitate has conspired prodigal cause. he manages to distinguish a set of movements which bring about certain 'results'. not unlike postimpressionism; in the end these pass while leaving behind momuments. we look to each other with puzzling questions. the 'graduate' certifies a brief moment in 'time' , the title is flashy, the pin that we stick on our shirt inevitably jabs us a time or two. we serve ourselves the platter of our wishes. we choose to play games and we are the sum of our actions. we choose to listen we are the sum of action , most choose pop/polotics -
    the sum of their actions - the premise of (self) ascertaining ideology of probable knowledge.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris Senior Member Registered Senior Member

My advice:

Stop where you are and do not try to get any more mystical, ambigious or pregnant with meaning -- because you might seriously hurt yourself with the exertion...

------------------
    I am; therefore I think.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bedlanam Guest

boris,

it is not a matter of exertion or attempt.
    have you read 'the man who loved numbers' ? /
    paul erdos, have you read that fourier developed transforms that (when viewed) caused the same 'reactions' on the senses as visual patterns (plaid, stripe,...)
    goto
    http://www.alexgrey.com/gallery.html

goto allyson html -> text page 5

what do you think about hemispheric synchronization (of the brain) ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.