The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by FatFreddy, Apr 14, 2012.

1. wroberson Registered Member

The OP is correct. He's just going about it the wrong way.
    I would post the link, if I could, but it would be spam even though I wouldn't make a sent. You want to research the most informative video evidence that the greatest scientific achievement in modern history was in fact the greatest government conspiracy of all time.

He's added so much new stuff.

He might even have Mars's Blue Sky Footage.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

http://airandspace.si.edu/events/eventDetail.cfm?eventID=118

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wdiQ8IvO68

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sometimes, I when see how stupid people can be it makes me a bit uneasy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I guess four million years of evolution wasn't really enough.

8. Neverfly Banned Banned

Considering that (And I know you know this...) evolution does not lead toward any kind of goal- rather it's just mutations and some of them work and most don't- there's not telling how long life must evolve for it to get anywhere.

9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

10. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of stars from something moving at thousands of miles an hour - get a clue will ya, because you are just the most uninformed troll on the interenet.

The spammer chucks his link up again. Your whole mountain of crap taken apart here....

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co.uk/

Err no. Everything in space has been faked according to your moronic beliefs - Apollo, Gemini spacewalks, Chinese Spacewalks and now Mars rovers. Do you have an original thought of your own?

Again:

Please explain these laughable contradictions, because you said these statements................

The Collins Jacket Non Issue
    You said this....

"Her hair flops up and down"
    followed by -

"her hair has no tendency to go downward"

After 50 pages saying there is no zero-g - "If it turns out that there really is some floating"

"Collins' jacket corner bounces up and down the way it would in gravity"
    followed by -

"In zero-G the jacket would be bouncing up and down on his back if it were loose"

Do you have any comments on these because I think you have no clue what you are talking about?

Again:
    You did not answer those questions. And since you made the points here, you need to answer them here so everybody can laugh at your lame answers. You will not do that, because you are totally cornered.

1/ Jarrah's flag doesn't move until he is level and that buries your whole claim. Kindly offer an explanation for why this is so.

2/ Since you keep repeatedly making the "atmosphere explanation" - kindly give us the physics for this or anything at all! People don't push air waves 4 feet in front of them!

3/ Your credibility test is rubbish, the Chinese faked it video was made by a man who supports Apollo. Teehee.

4/ Your so called bubble is misshapen and tumbling around its own axis. Do you agree with this description of it? Explain your answer.

5/ You cannot offer an explanation for why wave blowers are used, or an example, or any corroborative citations(Chinese spacewalk). Neutral buoyancy uses weights in a diving pool. Got anything?

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here? A blanket refusal to answer questions and points and a complete lack of coherent argument. Mixed in with carefully cut and pasted duplicate answers on countless fora, we have......Supertroll.

11. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

LOL, still at this shit? Seriously can't you see that people here are not buying your crap? Go away and post your bull shit somewhere else.

Also, quoting crank sites does not help your case idiot. :roflmao:

12. Neverfly Banned Banned

13. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

It looks to me like you're deliberately showing what I said out-of-context to mislead the viewers. People can look at what I said here.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-...n-missions-were-faked-studio.html#post3989715

If I missed something, could you link to it?

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You have missed or lost your common sense. I do not know where it went so I am unable to link you to it, sorry.

15. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Jay Windley knows Apollo was a hoax as well as the hoax-believers do. Look at his response to this issue.
    If those links don't lead to the posts, this one does.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-...ions-were-faked-studio-33.html#post1061288267

More here...
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125628

16. Neverfly Banned Banned

I read the entire thing and nowhere in that post does it seem Jay believes that the Lunar Landings were hoaxed. In fact, he presented a good argument for the landings.

I see a lot of Red Herrings for you... But let's be realistic. That's betwen you and JayUtah. No need to drag us readers in halfway through (Although, I am a member of JREF and can go on over and give my opinions.)

Let's try something NEW HERE. Sound reasonable?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wdiQ8IvO68
    Demonstrate how you would show that this information is inaccurate and how you might prove it.

17. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Wow, you are even lying about stuff that you know you have said. Just answer the points. If you say they are said ina certain context, go ahead and explain, it's so very simple. All you do is fire up a load of spam and say "there you are".

With this, all you did is put up a link to a biggish thread and expect people to go and find answers to crap that you should be providing.

People would laugh at you from inside the debating hall as you scratch around the rubbish bins outside, for clues as to why you need to spam and act like a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLwKqPn-YU

Now answer the points properly. I particularly like the "if it turns out there really is some floating, and all this time I am in fact totally and completely wrong saying there is none, here is my fallback position which is even more moronic." quote. LMAO!

Please explain these laughable contradictions, because you said these statements................

The Collins Jacket Non Issue
    You said this....

"Her hair flops up and down"
    followed by -

"her hair has no tendency to go downward"

After 50 pages saying there is no zero-g - "If it turns out that there really is some floating"

"Collins' jacket corner bounces up and down the way it would in gravity"
    followed by -

"In zero-G the jacket would be bouncing up and down on his back if it were loose"

Do you have any comments on these because I think you have no clue what you are talking about?

Again:
    You did not answer those questions. And since you made the points here, you need to answer them here so everybody can laugh at your lame answers. You will not do that, because you are totally cornered.

1/ Jarrah's flag doesn't move until he is level and that buries your whole claim. Kindly offer an explanation for why this is so.

2/ Since you keep repeatedly making the "atmosphere explanation" - kindly give us the physics for this or anything at all! People don't push air waves 4 feet in front of them!

3/ Your credibility test is rubbish, the Chinese faked it video was made by a man who supports Apollo. Teehee.

4/ Your so called bubble is misshapen and tumbling around its own axis. Do you agree with this description of it? Explain your answer.

5/ You cannot offer an explanation for why wave blowers are used, or an example, or any corroborative citations(Chinese spacewalk). Neutral buoyancy uses weights in a diving pool. Got anything?

This forum, like every forum you visit, can see that you are avoiding answering the questions because they tear the backside out of your idiotic opinions.

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

There is no need.

It is a fundamental tenet of all Moon Hoaxers that they believe the US and the rest of the world would

• happily spend twenty times the amount of money on
      - faking the entire decade of rockets, landing vehicles, sets, moon rocks, videos, audios, telescope data,
      - putting up buttloads of secret satellites that bounce back our signals
      - as well as the hush money for the thousands and thousands of people involved for - now into our fifth decade - to keep them silent...
    than they would simply to
    • just land on the damned thing. (Hoaxers grant that the rockets went up. They even grant we put up a buttload of satellites around the Moon (otherwise how do they bounce back our laser signals?) They just think the big rockets hung out somewhere else, rather than actually going to the Moon.)

So anyway, the catch-all answer is: you got evidence? You faked it.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  19. Neverfly Banned Banned

I know, but he gives me a great excuse to put the video up for others enjoyment.

Dr. Carruthers, like Sagan, is actually a bit of a hero of mine, so it's kinda personal.

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

It would be wouldn't it? (This from the same White House that couldn't keep Watergate or Monica Lewinsky under wraps.)

So, why wouldn't they take the far cheaper path, and just do it for real. They could have made a bona fide trip to Mars for all the money it would have cost them to fake all the Lunar landings and keep it hidden for a half century.

21. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

The best part is that when other countries go the moon and visit the landing sites and send back pictures they will say that they put the stuff there to continue the cover up!

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Don't you see! That is the point; we did go to Mars and we used going to the moon as the cover story. It is all coming together. We went to the moon to negotiate with the alien on the mars base to ask them to stop anal probing our citizens. We had to come up with a story since the rocket launches were pretty obvious.

So any way, we had the fake moon missions and instead went to mars for the high level alien meetings.

This is why the russians never revealed that we didn't go to the moon - because they would have to admit we went to mars and really be embarrased.

23. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You're obviously trying to sway those viewers who don't take the time to look at what I was referring to. I guess I'll have to make it very clear to thwart you.

You got that quote from this page.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-...n-missions-were-faked-studio.html#post3989715

I was referring to the motion of the astronaut's jacket corner at the 00:08 time mark of this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=TejsnPThmd4

The corner flops up and down because of her arm movement. It moves the way it would in zero-G. When I said it has no tendency to go downward, I was referring to the lack of gravity as it would have a tendency to go downward in gravity when there's no movement. This is clear to anyone who actually looks at what I was referring to.

The tactics you're using are those of a cornered sophist. This is what pro-Apollo posters usually do when faced with clear anomalies that are impossible to obfuscate. There's hardly any point in continuing to debate with you people as it's clear to any thinking person who actually looks at the anomalies that you don't even believe your own arguments.

You're playing dumb about this because you want to draw attention away from it.
    http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1222
    (excerpt)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Only someone who doesn't even believe his own arguments would have said what Jay said in that post.

I doubt that many people who take the time to actually look at what he says will agree that he takes it apart. He also claimed that the Chinese spacwalk was real...
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-...20-1969-sir-questions-sir-12.html#post4767755

...so he's obviously not a truth-seeker. You people also claim the Chinese spacewalk was real so nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

Why don't you people tell the viewers why two of you have used the same user names that I've used elsewhere?
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4001964&postcount=1
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125628

Did you do it to cause confusion?