The Bible is Bullshit

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Cris, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: How do you know god chooses not to do something? Exactly how do you know that? Can you teach others how you know that, so they may know how to do that? If this ability of yours to know what god can and cannot do can be replicated by others, then I would say you are onto something.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no i can't teach others, but because of things i've experienced, i believe that everything happens for a reason, and that god is omnipotent and omniscient.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Where the hell did you get that from?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Okay, can you prove that everything happens for a reason, and that god is omnipotent and omniscient? Okay, just take the easy one first. Prove that everything happens for a reason. How do you know this? How would you teach this one to us? I'm not trying to be hateful to you, I just want to know your reasoning why everything happens for a reason.

Was there a reason the muscle tore in my leg when I was walking recently, trying to get a little exercise to be more healthy? Am I not supposed to exercise? (That was my thought).

8. John99 Banned Banned

M*W, the reason is that your body is telling you to eat right first THEN think about exercising.

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Yeah, my body had an argument with that one, too, but I was determined to start eating right and exercising, even if it killed me.

10. John99 Banned Banned

For me, eating right is not that hard to do. I am a smoker so i try and make up for that. I try and avoid cake and candy as much as possible.

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Yes! This needs a whole thread. Every single thing I ever hear from religiosos is how satan is interfering directly in every fucking thing we do and is responsible for every damned ill in the world. He's SNEAKY AND IS SEDUCING US WITH EVIL EVERY DAY!!!

Satan beats gods wipmy ass every day and twice on Sundays!

God of course is just leaving us to our god-given free will. 'Cause that's his way, right?

Ha! What a pie crust full of steaming Amish road apples! And I know steaming piles of road apples.

12. sandy Banned Banned

The Bible is not bs. Much of the prophesy in it has already come to pass. Just wait until the big stuff happens. It's gonna be SO awesome!

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Shit, there are plenty of diseases that are genetic, that means God made them, assuming you believe the Bible's creation story. Or there are parasites that infect only humans and no other animal. Did Satan create those parasites?

14. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

If by 'mighty man of god' you mean he is a shameless con man then I agree with you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm amazed Americans put up with him, but I'm sure he's planned a nice retirement in some foreign tax haven or another.

15. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

What big stuff, and when exactly?

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: What are these prophecies that have "come to pass." You are so sensationalisic. List them for the rest of us.

17. sandy Banned Banned

x10 is the truth. I am not some soft little wimp Christian. I am an on-fire one who gets people churched/saved every day. It is not about religion with me, it is about Jesus Christ. The fact you mock Benny shows me how low on the pole of enlightment you truly are. How deceived.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

Hey, did you ask Benny if his marriage vows said 'Until death do us part'?

19. phlogistician Banned Banned

I asked her about that. She said she sees the stuff detailed in Revelations happening every day. If she does, she needs a powerful anti-psychotic prescribing.

20. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

21. phlogistician Banned Banned

Hilarious that our two little 'lambs of god' Lori and 'Sandy' are at each other's throats. Shows the rank hypocrisy in their shared God delusion.

22. sandy Banned Banned

Benny Hinn is awesome. Ever spent 2 days with him? Nah, I didn't think so.
    Do your own homework on Revelation. It's as simple as google.

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

Seems his wife didn't want to spend another two days with him either.

Done, and if you believe it's true/coming true, you are as insane as Lori.