The Bible is Bullshit

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Cris, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

why do we need a date? as i understand it, god doesn't do anything in futility.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yeah, that's me. but you make a good point...you and (Q) would make great butt buddies.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i don't get what you're saying here...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Actually, I do now remember when you mentioned that everyone around you wanted you to get professional psychiatric help. I guess I was wrong, you do tell them...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So, I should happy and ecstatic that the invisible and undetectable sky fairy that you love and worship will send me to an eternity of agonizing pain? Should I be respectful of your beliefs that I am pure evil?

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Kristians Kausing Konflict

Ah yes, the love and respect of the Kristian is overwhelming.

Of course, that's the turning of another cheek, right Lori?

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

wow, you just admitted you were wrong.

i don't believe that you're any more evil than anyone else Q. i believe that you decide where you go and what happens to you when you die.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no, that's me giving you shit.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Dude! que pasa?

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

because if you don't have a date its not really much of a prophechy and you can never be wrong.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

it is if it happens.

14. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: As a matter of fact, when I was in the waiting room there was a soldier about to be deployed to Afghanistan. I went up to him and shook his hand and thanked him for his service. He seemed rather shocked that anyone would do that, but then, I'm not just "anyone." I should have gotten his name, so I can hope I will never have to read it on some wall.

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

I want you to pick a date, so it can pass like all the other proposed dates for Armageddon have, and then maybe you'll question your 'source'.

Or you can not give a date and carry on being shifty, dishonest and evasive.

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i don't know the date phlog, and i'm not going to lie to make you happy.

17. sandy Banned Banned

I know enough by reading your posts. You have personal attacked me since I got here. Christians don't do that. You may have the people here fooled but you don't fool me, Jesus or God.
    Getting someone to church, saved, and then involved in the church is what I do as well as getting them saved. I often use "turn or burn" when they're on their deathbeds and still are too prideful to accept Him. Keeping people out of Hell is good. Saying the "sinner's prayer" is how you get saved. You accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, repent of your sins, believe he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and establish/have a personal relationship with Him is EXACTLY what gets you saved. Nothing else.
    You go ahead and keep mocking mighty Christians. I will be laughing when Jesus/God deals with you about that one.
    I have no act. I am like Joyce Meyer, Benny Hinn, John Hagee and all the best combined. People like me make you delirious. And we make Jesus proud. I have no ego. It was surrendered to Jesus years ago. I post facts, and that makes people flip out charging "racist!" "Bigot!" "Hater!"
    Of course, I love people. I do NOT love Muslim terrorists, criminal aliens, criminals, welfare hags, people who refuse to take self-reponsibility, personal attackers and fake Christians.

18. heart Registered Senior Member

You guys (christians) have been saying this same thing for how long now????? Seriously, I remember there was some guy that came out with a book called something like 88 Reasons why Jesus was to come back in 1988. Fanatics started selling their businesses, homes, etc all because of that book. Rather silly.

Perhaps Christians are the ones ignoring the fact that they have spouted this is end times crapola for so long that it should have lost meaning for you guys by now.

19. sandy Banned Banned

Since the Bible was written. We are closer now than ever. SO many prophecies have come to pass. I don't care about any other books. No one knows when Jesus will come back. It will be like a thief in the night. The born-again group I hang with is joyfully awaiting His return. Whether it be in our lifetimes or not, it will be awesome! Have you read the Book of Revelation? Any of the "Left Behind" series?

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

then you are not a christian.

oh, and ps...you forgot about the homosexuals.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

hey baby! you know damn well the shit's about to go down. don't front.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It is, but not for any direct religious reason, except perhaps the sense of entitlement many Christians have towards raping the resources of the Earth.

23. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

atheists and buddhists do it to. we're all going down for the same reasons.