The Boston Marathon Bombing

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Tiassa, Apr 15, 2013.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Cute.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

There are already tons of conspiracy theories on youtube etc, showing videos of the captured and alive Tamerlan, claiming he was killed later by the police and also pictures of what looks like a patched up picture of Dzhokars corpse, saying that they already have killed him in jail and that media soon will hear about his "suicide" or that if there will be a trial, they will hire in a look- alike actor. Well, you never know, stranger things have happened.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

The conspiracy plot thickens, two FBI agents that were present at the capturing of the younger Tsarnaev mysteriously died, fell off a helicopter, during and excercise, and a Turkish politician got assasinated after saying he thought the Tsarnaev brothers were innocent.
    A friend of the older Tsarnaev also got killed by FBI during an interrogation.

Apparently everybody that opens their mouth about this gets killed by the FBI.

What do you think about all this?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IncogNegro Banned Banned

Well The government talks to people before they decide to kill some people. That's good I guess.

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Do you have any proof for any of these allegations?

9. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

If I could reveal and prove all secret operations of the FBI I would go down in history as the most badass woman ever. I don't think anybody can really prove this, since they have all the firearms. Even if the US government admitted that FBI has been wrong in their actions, it wouldn't make any difference either.

But those people are, according to the news, dead.

As a private person just following the news, one can really never know what is true or false.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

So the answer is no, you don’t have proof. First, the FBI agents in question died in a training accident. There is nothing new or unusual or suspicious about that, it happens every year. Every year we lose members of our armed forces in training exercises. The kind of training these people do is inherently dangerous. And the FBI agents who lost their lives were engaged in military type activities (i.e. repelling from helicopters). Two, there is no indication that the agents who died were involved with the arrest of the younger Tsarnaev. Their team was involved, along with many other teams, that does not mean that the two FBI agents who were died were involved with the Tsarnaevs.

The young man in Florida was shot and killed by FBI agents while being interrogated. The FBI’s story is that he attacked them. An investigation is currently underway. It is irresponsible to make allegations that are not grounded in fact or reason.

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Apparently that is exactly what you are doing.

How about the Turkish politician that got assasinated? Do you have a plausible explantation for that too? How do you know that the person that got shot once in the back of the head, then with six bullets in the chest, attacked the FBI agents during the interrogation? Because they said so?
    Do you blindly believe everything you government and the FBI tells you? Do you believe in fairies and Jesus too?

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I am not aware of a Turkish politician who was recently assassinated. Perhaps you can enlighten me. And if it happened, why is it related to The United States. I am aware of an attempted assassination of a Turkish politician which occurred in January of this year. But there is no evidence that The United States was involved in any way. Not everything that happens in the world is the result of some secret cabal or some secret conspiracy.

No I don’t blindly believe everything the government tells me. But at the same time, I don’t blindly disbelieve everything either, nor do I invent baseless conspiracies to feed my ideological notions, nor do I blindly believe things other people say. Right now, neither you nor I know for sure the details of the FBI shooting of Todashev. The incident is still under investigation. That doesn’t mean there was or is a conspiracy. It just means it is under investigation. Until the investigation is complete, it is premature for you or anyone outside the investigation to come to conclusions about the event. It is irresponsible to invent accusations and invent conspiracies where no evidence for same exists.

Having been a first responder, having so many bullets in his body doesn’t surprise me either. When police use their weapons they must feel their lives are endanger. They shoot to kill. They don’t’ shoot to wound. As long as the officers feel threatened, they will fire their weapons until they no longer feel threatened.

If Todashev was shot in the back of the head, the FBI agents are going to have to explain it. The family has made the allegation. The FBI has not yet commented. I like to hear both sides of the story before coming to conclusions. If the FBI acted inappropriately, it doesn’t mean there is a vast conspiracy. It just means the agents acted inappropriately.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Got a link about the FBI agents?

I have to say that the deaths of the FBI agents present at the capture of the younger dolt would be quite a coincidence.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

@Bebelina
    Yes, I enjoy conspiracy talk too. Good entertainment. But.
    Dzhokar's mother says she has talked to him, and that he is up and walking.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22725542

Always bear in mind that conspiracy theorists are likely to add up 2 and 2 and get 27.
    They also often blatantly lie. Or state wild theories as facts, which is much the same thing.
    The only reason why they are getting increasing credibility is that the official World Press has forgot the meaning of investigative journalism.
    They are doing, badly, what newspapers and broadcasters ought to be doing.

On the other hand, if he does mysteriously "commit suicide".........................

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  16. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I don't really have time to sit here right now, but I had come back and check the replies and therefore felt compelled to reply.

There are a few links to this whole story, just search for them on youtube, and I didn't invent any accusations and conspiracies, I merely looked into the already exisitng ones and found not all of them completely humbug. It's easy to invent a conspiracy regarding any event if that's what you're aiming for. FBI knows this too and have surely used conspiracies frequently to avert the attention from the real operation, it's a method to direct the population, or targeted groups, towards a desired goal.

What would hypothetically speaking be the underlying purpose for FBI to create this whole scenario to begin with, assuming they did? That the "terrorist" where for example escape goats that were found years earlier and fit the profile of the type they were looking for.

The Tsarnaev brothers also had everything going for themselves, so what would their purpose of destroying their own lives like this be? Are, were, they really THAT religious?

How likely is it for ONE person that is being interrogated by several FBI agents in one room to draw a knife and try to attack them all to the extent that the agents felt they were in a life threatening situation and had to kill the person? Why not shoot in the arm, leg? And did they not search him for weapons first?

- OMG, he's got a letter-opener is his pocket, shoot to kill!

The Turkish politican was killed just a few weeks ago, after publically stating that he thought the Tsarnaev brothers were innocent. I can find the link to that article later, but have no idea about how accurate it is.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I don't mind the FBI shooting Tsarnaev's brother - and no, no one searches people they're interrogating in their own home. As for: were they really THAT religious? Yes. Some people are really, truly, THAT religious. Not surprised in the least, given their friends, their aunt, mother, father, extended family, etc, etc. How much more is really needed to grasp the larger picture here? He flipped out, and they shot and killed him. Well, good. Not really surprised by that.

The really curious thing is the death of the two FBI agents. Fell out of a helicopter into a stormy ocean?

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Here is the deal, not everything you see on youtube is true. Not everything to find on the internet is true. The conspiracy you are pushing would have to be very broad and span many different agencies. It would need to involve municipal, state and federal agencies. And there is just no evidence to support your allegations and conspiracies.

I think people like you probably live in states where corruption in law enforcement is rampant and you think it is so everywhere else. And it is not. Corruption in industrial countries is a bit more sophisticated. It mostly occurs in the legislative process and not the law enforcement process. In the US the vast majority of public servants, including the FBI, are civil service employees. Their jobs are protected and insulated from political influence. Our civil servants are very well compensated. Why would they risk their employment, their retirement and their freedom doing something illegal in order to further some vague nefarious political agenda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_civil_service

The bottom line here is you have nothing credible to support your machinations.

What does that mean exactly? How did the Tsarnaev brothers have everything going for them? And how does that explain the fact that they killed people? How does that explain that they were identified by others independent of municipal, state and federal law enforcement? When they high jacked a car during their night of rampage, they confessed the bombings to their high jacking victim.

I don’t know how it is where you live, but law enforcement in this country does not routinely search people they speak with. In this country we have laws against unreasonable search and seizure. It is part of our Constitution. In this country law enforcement officers routinely stop people and talk with them without searching their bodies or their property.

And as I told you before you nor I know that transpired during the interview. Before jumping to conclusions and inventing nefarious conspiracies, we need to hear both sides and see the results of the local and federal investigations.

If you were being attacked with mere seconds to react, would you take the extra time to aim at the arms and legs of a moving target…really? As I have told you before the use of deadly force is only authorized if the agents felt their lives or the lives of others were in jeopardy. And when your life is in jeopardy you don’t have time to “wing” the attacker nor can you be assured that “winging” the attacker will stop the attacker.

Again, if this is so, where is the proof? And if you have no idea as to its veracity, why are you using it to support your conspiracy notions?

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I read this now, from the "Christian Science Monitor", syndicated in an Alaska newspaper.
    The FBI has confirmed that a friend of slain Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was unarmed and not waving a samurai sword when he was shot and killed last week by an FBI agent in Orlando, Fla., as earlier reports had indicated.
    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/20130531/tsarnaev-friend-unarmed-when-killed-fbi-admits

Who said he had a samurai sword?
    Why was that report not denied by the FBI immediately?
    Why are lies allowed to breed and make things so confused?

The standard of reporting in the US is terrible.
    You can't trust anything, until you have checked it from multiple sources.
    The UK is bad enough, but in comparison our Press are brilliant.

20. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

In the US it is customary that this kind of information is not released until the investigation is complete, and sometimes not even then, as prosecutors may not want to taint jury pools or their case. If there are criminal charges, the information will come out at trial.

21. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Thanks. That explains a lot.
    A little light is dawning.

It means that the Press, short of real information,
    find it necessary to make conjectures, in order to make news.
    Meanwhile, in the factual vacuum, the conspiracy Jocks are free to construct whole worlds of fabrication.
    We have the same type of law in the UK, but it doesn't seem to lead to the same result.
    Probably differs somehow. I don't know.

We did have a similar thing when a totally innocent man was mistaken for a terrorist
    and shot dead on the London Tube.
    The reports for at least a week gave misleading information, and slandered the victim.
    But in that case, I think the police were embarrassed about the facts,
    and were hoping to blur them. It was a total cock-up.

One thing I would love to know is whether the brother in the boat was armed or not.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  22. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=316268

Here in Sweden, people are educated to question authorities, maybe that's something you Americans should take after. The authorities don't like this of course, only minor questioning in matters that matters not are allowed, but nevertheless, it's an embedded feature in the Swedish culture.

Let me tell you a little about how the brain works. Unless you were there, present at the site and saw everything with your own eyes and felt confident you could trust you vision at the moment, only then can you be "sure" of what actually happened, and not even then to 100%. And for all of those people who weren't present at the actual palce and time of the happening can only trust and distrust what they are being told about it. Then we collect as much information we want about a certain topic and process the information in our brains until we think we have clear picture, opinion, of what actually happened, after a while when we have further collected more evidence so support our opinions, we label them as facts.

So in reality, there is never any real evidence for anything. All we can do is trust what we are being told. If they make a dna test, for example and find the accused persons fingerprints on a weapon, we can only trust the person who make the testing for not making it up, to make it simple here for you to understand.

The Tsarnaev brothers had education, scholarship were active in sports and teams. Social people. Tamerlan were however reported to be a troublemaker at the gym.

The person whos car they hijacked, was he telling the truth? There is no way of knowing that either.

Not to mention, are you seriously believing that an operation involving 9000 cops was not planned months ahead?

There will never be any proof supporting MY theories, because I'm not a credible person, mostly because I'm a woman fron Sweden i.e unaccountable by default.

The younger Tsarnaev was unarmed when they captured him in the boat.

It would also be better if you did your own homework and not rely on my spare time to do it for you.

I'm not a trained FBI agent, so my reaction to a life threatening situation would be depending on the situation itself of course. If someone attacked me out of the blue and I wasn't prepared I would probably be paralyzed at firts, but if I saw it coming and was in a position where life threatening situations occured on a regular basis, I would probably attack.

But according to reports, the guy was executed.

Do you work for the FBI joepistole? If so, I have suddenly gained a much better understanding of their complete failure in this case.

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The ideal person for extremists to recruit is not a bad stupid person,
    but an idealistic clever person.
    Good? Evil? That depends on your viewpoint.
    Bin Laden was also from a rich family, and while he never led a corrupt life
    he did experience and enjoy life in the west.