The Boston Marathon Bombing

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Tiassa, Apr 15, 2013.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

For starters, the “diplomat” was Chechen and not Turkish as you alleged. Two, he was an “honorary” consul. Do you know what honorary means? Three, there is no indication in the article you referenced that The United States was involved. In fact, the article you referenced placed the blame on fellow Chechens.

You don’t think Americans question their government? You don’t get out much do you? Two, you don’t need to teach me about Swedish culture. My ancestors immigrated from Sweden to The United States. And I can tell you , you don’t speak for all Sweds. Most Sweds are well informed and reasonable folks.

There is real evidence, you just don’t have it. So if you don’t have any evidence why are you out there in the aether with all of those wild conspiracy claims? You have just admitted you have no evidence to support any of your very wild allegations. Instead of telling others how you think the brain works, you would be better served by learning how the brain works.

Tsarnaev brothers were also found to been in the possession of bombs, the same kind used in the Boston Marathon bombings. The FBI was warned by the Russian government that one of the brothers was a potential terrorist and the FBI investigated and dismissed the case for lack of evidence. The Tsarnaev brothers also engaged a multiple local police agencies in a chase and a gun fight in which they used their bombs and which was widely witnessed by civilians.

Two, why would the person whose car had been hijacked lie to police? It is against the law to lie to police. You don’t seem to understand that when you add 2+2 you get 4 and not 666. You have no evidence upon which to base your very bizarre conspiracies. You don’t need to invent fiction to tell the truth.

I believe what is known… not what is not known, and not what is created in order to justify some baseless and bizarre theory of events. Where is your evidence that 9,000 police were involved? If you put every Massachusetts State Police officer and every police officer in The City of Boston involved in the shootout and arrest, you would still be well short of that 9,000 police number you cited. The entire Boston police force and state police force number only 4,000 officers. This is another clear case of you either inventing nonsense in an attempt to support your bizarre conspiracy notions. Like I have told you before, 2+2 always equals 4…not 666 or some other number. The truth should be based on reality…not fiction.

So there is a global conspiracy against you? No there will never be any proof for any of your theories if you keep making stuff up and thinking irrationally. It has nothing to do with your gender or your country of origin. It has everything to do with evidence and credibility.

First, you don’t know what happened. You are speculating and cherry picking. Most criminals are not arrested with weapons. And that doesn’t change the fact that they hijacked a car, they were involved in a multiagency police chase and gunfight.

You would be better served if you got your facts straight. There is a difference between Turkey and Chechnya. There is a difference between a consul and an honorary consul. And you need to stop inventing facts in order to justify your conspiracy notions.

OK.

And what reports would those be and what evidence would they offer to back up their claims? This is a good example of you making stuff up again or using less than credible sources.

No, I don’t work for the FBI nor have I ever worked for the FBI or any police agency. I am a retired businessman.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

What does it matter what position the politician had, or what country he came from? He got killed for saying he thought the Tsarnaev brother were innocent. End of story. Was it the FBI who killed him? Or his fellow countrymen that killed him, because he was befowling their country by "supporting the terrorists"? You don't know that, so don't try to prove me wrong by just saying so, with no supporting evidence to show yourself.

You don't seem to understand how facts are created, but you are excused, being a retired businessman and all.

I told you before, I have not invented this conspiracy, I'm just collecting information from different sources.

And you know as well as I do that two people on a discussionforum can't prove anything other than wit.

You are very fast to jump to psychopathic personality descriptions, is it close to home?

There has always been and will always be a not just global but universal conspiracy against me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Now I think you should calm down and drink your evening tea.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It matters because you don’t have your facts straight and then you blame others when they cannot locate your material. And according to your article, your reference, there is nothing in there that indicated he was killed because of his statements about the Tsarnaev’s. And his statements regarding the Tsarnaev’s were pretty benign and non-controversial – certainly not a reason for murder.

Well that’s kind of your problem, I don’t create facts. You do.

It appears you are taking 2 plus 2 and getting anything but the number 4. There is nothing wrong with collecting information from a variety of sources. But you also need to verify the veracity of those sources. Not everything that happens in the world is the result of some secret cabal or conspiracy. There is no indication that the Tsarnaev brothers were victimized by US authorities. Two, being a Swede you should know, I don’t do tea – it’s coffee first last and always.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

And a cop in Boston got killed because he thought the Tsarnev's were guilty. Heck, a lot of people who believe the Tsarnev's were guilty have since died violently. Why is that? What are they trying to cover up? Are they trying to suppress the truth that the Tsarnev's did it so they can get them freed, allowing them to continue killing? WHY ISN'T SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

You're just guessing joepistole. However fun it is to argue with you, the discussion is not going anywhere with your backwards reasoning. You are completely clueless and go to personal attacks and idiotic fantasies without knowing the difference between facts and opinions, or seemingly not much in general either.

Secret cabal? Grow a beard or something.

That is just great. I create all the facts. Now we all know this. All you hear from me are facts, because I made them. That's what joepistole said. This is a good thing joe, maybe more people will catch on. Only Bebelina knows the truth.

How would I verify any sources? Tell me. How?

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That is your problem, I am not guessing. You have been asked to support the many crazy conspiracy notions you have put forth. And you have yet to be able to prove even a single one of them. Instead you have obfuscated.

You are the one marketing these secret conspiracy notions…you got a beard?

Where are your facts that support your notion of a mass conspiracy against the Boston Bombers? Where is the evidence to support your “fact” that the conspiracy involved 9k police officers? You have been repeatedly asked to produce facts to support your allegations of conspiracies and to date you have produced ZERO evidence (i.e. facts) to support any of your conspiracy notions.

If you cannot verify your sources, why should people believe you? Why should you believe you?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Sorry to Make the Obvious Point, But ....

To: Joepistole

re: #561

In truth, I didn't know where to start quoting your post, especially since the point is that you're making this way too complicated.

I was chuckling my way through Bebelina's conspiracy theory when I came to this line:

"Not to mention, are you seriously believing that an operation involving 9000 cops was not planned months ahead?"

I mean, the whole thing comes apart right there.

First, these are Americans she's talking about.

Second, these are American LEOs she's talking about.

Third, while I'm not certain what the real statistical threshold is, there is a point at which so many agents are in play that it is virtually, if not absolutely, impossible to keep a world stage conspiracy secret, I am quite certain the mathematical result suggests a cabal well south of nine thousand participants. And that's for competent people.

Nine thousand cops.

Nine thousand cops.

Nine thousand cops.

Across several jurisdictions.

A conspiracy this big.

It has nothing to do with being a woman from Sweden. It has everything to do with the extraordinary dimension of the claim itself. Nine thousand American law enforcement officers, she suggests, spread across local, state, and federal jurisdictions, could pull off this sort of conspiracy.

In unrelated news, I hear feeding bleach to an infant is a great way to soothe respiratory irritation°.

Notes:

° TURD: Quite clearly, it is not. But that is part of the point.

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

According to the Swedish news it was 9000 cops. I did not invent that either.
    Even if it was 4000, it is still unlikely they didn't plan this. Of course they didn't check the schedule with every single one of them and informed them of this big secret operation in front of their friends and neighbours. I suppose it would be enough if only a few people in commanding positions were involved.

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, I asked you, how? What is the standard procedure for source verification? Name, passportphoto, social security number, a lie detector test, dna samples, shoesize, religious preferences, family tree, references from coworkers etc, grades, favourite ice cream?

I'm not saying anyone should believe me. I'm interested in having a discussion about the options of what really happened and why.

13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You can't trust the police.
    The government are proven liars.
    Conspiracy theorists will proffer any old bullshit.
    Newspapers deal in propaganda.
    What's the use of conjecture on the issue?
    From where are you getting the facts?

14. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

What is the use of doing anything?
    I will post links to where I have found all this information later, since you are too lazy to look for it yourselves, you spoiled brats.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Awwww! That's not fair.

16. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Very interesting.
    If it's not the elder brother, who is it?

Probably there is a simple explanation, such as:
    1. It was a third suspect.
    or
    2. It was an innocent person caught up in the event.
    or
    3. Whatever. The truth.

If so, then that's an easy matter to clear up.
    From what I can gather, the news media are not discussing it.
    The police don't mention it.
    The only people discussing it are the video makers on Youtube peddling conspiracies.

Why do they all sit on their hands?

18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes, it's very plausible that they caught a doppelganger.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I have to believe one of two things

1. The man arrested looks like Tamerlan Tsarnaev, but is someone else entirely, and the police, for reasons of their own,
    have decided not to release the identity of this third person.

or

2. The man arrested is Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and in good health. The police know they are being filmed, but ignore that.
    He is later either murdered by the police,
    or the police allow someone else to kill him, to cover up some conspiracy.

I think that the first is more plausible.
    The Boston police have proved they are not the brainiest coconuts on the palm tree,
    but they ain't that stupid surely?

20. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

You're actually going with the doppelganger theory? Hm, interesting. Why? Because they ain't that stupid? Hahahahaha...

[video=youtube_share;2_i75wYTF3E]http://youtu.be/2_i75wYTF3E[/video]

Did those two chubbies on the sides really run the marathon?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  21. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Managed to watch 2 minutes of that.
    It needs a health warning.
    I was beginning to get a panic attack.
    Maybe they left Tamerlan in a room alone with him,
    and he killed himself in desperation.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  22. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

[video=youtube_share;b4abBDzq3LM]http://youtu.be/b4abBDzq3LM[/video]

23. Balerion Banned Banned

What a load of soft-minded bullshit.

Congrats on being among their number, Bebelina.