the broken American school system and the American disease.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gamelord, Jun 7, 2018.

1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

In short his video discusses the broken american school system.
    It was originally made to create worker Drones for the american Factory Machine.
    American School disrupts Circadian rythms. Teens natural Organic rythms.
    The average person forgets 95% of what they are forced to memorize after 3 days.

Of course fascism is not alien to me and I am used to the herding of human beings like Cattle. Especially in the military which force Human Beings to wake up at 5 AM, violating their bodies health and wellness.
    Of course if you complain about it, they call you a "Nihilist" for being a fairy person of the woods. But it is they who are anti-nature, Nihilistic, american fascists.
    of course amerika is ran by the globalist elite and the Puritan queens fiddling her evil fingers thinking of new ways to rob us of our Humanity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I believe the wealth inequality in America causes school shootings, disrupting teenage natural circadian rhythms causes school shootings. American kids always under pressure to memorize and forced to do endless academic testing, while being forced to adhere to rigid gender norms and puritan values lest they face ridicule from their peers. American kids are praised for eating processed Junk foods and shamed for eating Organic foods. Americans are told they must obey all laws and become a hard-worker automoton cog in the machine/ or else face prison. American culture causes school shootings and American children are raised in brutal cycles of being Forced into subjugation, while being peer pressured and bullied all the time while being exposed to generally savage and brutal forms of television. Shows like Gumbi and Mr. Rodgers are being replaced by fascist superhero shows and savage shows like American Idol and MTV.

In short when I die I hope I die and go to Finland.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Finland is the last hope of humanity and one of the only sane countries of the world.

As an American I know I am too traumatized and mentally fucked up to be accepted into the Finland lands. My trauma is irreversible after spending my whole born life in America. Personally I would love to learn chemistry and calculus. However being forced under the microscope like ClockWork Orange to learn it I had no interest in it until I was an adult. Even though I got an A+ in my chemistry High School exam I don't remember much of what I had learned. And after America has traumatized me with its society of Decay and lack of hospitality, I don't learn as well as I used to as a child. I have ADHD and chronic depression now and cannot simply read a book or wikipedia as it is too dry for me. So I would love to go back into the classroom and relearn chemistry, with other like minded human beings, however there is no possible setup to do this, as I would be ridiculed for going to highschool despite being the highest IQ in the classroom full of adolescents too much ridicule for me to bear the irritation. College gives me negative vibes and I am anti-social and cannot stand the stress of being there.

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why don't you just condense all your garbage into a grand manifesto, then self-publish?

What happened to your IQ in the intervening year? Oh, college...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gamelord Registered Senior Member

i wouldnt want to bore everyone with dry text.

But if you are going to post petty insults directed at me then I can be happy to report you to the mods for being a bully and flaming my threads.
    Maybe you work for the global elite and are trying to shame my efforts at a better world, who knows.

In any case my iq is higher than 150 so if you got beef let me know what yours is when you get the chance.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

• Please do not insult other members
    So you bore them with troll-posts. Report away, fool.

8. gamelord Registered Senior Member

If you get out of line again I will.

Is that how people debate in this day-and-age, by accusing their opposition of automatically being trolls?
    Welcome to the modern social collapse.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think that's mostly true. You can finish high school as an adult without going to the school building.

10. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Which is the case in America, as 25% of american humans are high school dropouts (but who can blame them, given the deplorable state of american schools?)

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

like the american constitution ?

gamelord likes this.
  12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

why isnt someone sueing the political partys for failing to make the school children pass their graduations ?
    is graduating compulsory like school ?
    or is just attendance compulsory ?

attendance is the only compulsory thing which is probably claimed as a fabulous consitutuional right to bare ignorance while being treated as a wild animal.

13. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

The bible came to mind.
    Alex

14. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Perhaps but you gotta chill man.
    So much of what you observe has some basis but the key is to be happy in spite of all the crap.
    The world is not perfect and you cant fix it but you can create a nice spot for yourself...you can study things without going to college as an interest..I like astronomy and it does not worry me that it is an interest and not a profession...worrying about stuff comes partly from the programing from the system..you recognise the problems so you are one of the lucky ones..so stay happy and positive and remember if you were in the bronze age your difficulties would be regarded with respect and a sign that God was talking to you.
    Dont let the turkeys get you down cause to do so gives them a win...there is no need to do that.
    You be happy and proud.
    Alex

gamelord likes this.