The completed Bohr atom

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ITisTHY, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADarkMatter Banned Banned

I'll be Gareth thank you. I feel honored you even use my name. By the way, you said you weren't a mod on the other site, but you abused your power after being corrected. Or is there just another exchemist lurking the scenes at science forums. I pitty that you did it bevause I'm upholding what I said there, I'll never return for the way you blatantly censored me when you hated being corrected on the mass vs matter issue concerning photons.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ADarkMatter Banned Banned

I think the scariest dialogue that has been made here, outside any disingenuous claims of plagiarism is in fact that exchemist can openly say I can't do math, when as another poster mentioned, no one ever demonstrates otherwise, except for genuine posters here who have took the time to read and understand what was said. By the way, I know LestWeForget, they are a friend of mine, they just got sick of the two faced vitriol that is never challenged here. It's not a big surprise, remember the time my ex boyfriend came here and started abusing me online because of his own mental issues and clingness after I dumped him? Oh the good old days when drama made the place a little more fun.

Oh well, I came back to clear some of the muddy waters, two birds, one stone and all that jazz.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Since you have been caught plagiarizing and I have never seen you do anything except low level high school math I would say I have to agree with exchemist. Now just go away, you were banned. Creating these sock puppets is just pathetic, go on now, shoo! shoo!

exchemist and Kristoffer like this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.