the cure for feeling good

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Jan 19, 2006.

1. genep Guest

I feel so good that I just want to die.

There is no “I” or “die” only the thoughts, words, like “I” and “die.”
    Heaven is all there is, there is no other, there is no doer.
    Other than Heaven itself, fiction is all there is, like the thoughts, words, like “other” and doer, I and die.

Heaven is infinite BLISS.
    ONE: Heaven can be diluted by thoughts, like I and die, into this “feeling so good” that some call Kundalini.
    TWO: Heaven can be opacified by thoughts like doctors, and their drugs and their “normal,” living and life.

I feel so good that I just want to die.

Doctors call these thoughts, I and die, depression.
    Doctors have all sorts of drugs that make you feel so miserably normal
    that all you want to do is return to your living and life
    and never feel so good that you just want to die
    to be the infinite BLISS that is Heaven itself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

More power to ya, genep, it sounds like you know what you're doing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

What death can there be if you are experiencing infinite bliss??

8. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

You don't have to take the drugs if you don't want to.

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

i totally agree wid u about bio-pychiatry and its 'meds' and evil scam. yeah. but i see this as them trying in a matrialistic way what you promote in a religious ay, which is stasis. they seek to rid us of 'depressioon' and keep us in some zombie 'happy' state. so we can keep on keeping on consuming and poductive to maintain State Systm. compare with Eastern ideas of some static 'bliss' state....forever....for ever ever??

10. Anomalous Banned Banned

Dont forget to donate everything U have before doing it, including your body organs.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Thou art correct, Lord Vader.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

whose lord vader when he's at home?

13. Qorl Guest

Could you give me a recipe?

14. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Humans have forgotten that existence is pure joy.
    Thoughts have taken us away from paradise.
    If we stop thinking, we return to paradise: the present moment.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wishful thinking, the present moment is an ever changing spectrum of feeling. Nothing lasts forever. There is no permanent state of bliss, sorry guys.

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Nothing changes in the present moment because nothing exists there. Everything we see is past -- created. Presence, the cause, can't be seen. It is. The only existence.

It has no duration. It is a point without substance which separates 'this' from 'that', past from the future, the self from not-self. It is the creator of duality. The trinity.

Man has destroyed himself; thousands of small things attach him, so that when he suddenly has to do nothing but be, he can't accomplish it.

The natural state of being is joy. Nothing is required for happiness to be. It is only when we try to do something that we become sad. We separate from unity, from the "place" where nothing and everything are an indistinguishable oneness. We separate from the endless, the timeless, and crucify ourselves between space and time; the material world, which is symbolized with a cross. A cube.

Our true reality is nothingness. No energy is required for us to become what we are. Life does not consume energy to evolve. It only consumes some by resisting its natural state of being, in order NOT TO evolve. This is why we get old and get tired: we resist ourselves. And this is why saints, who do not resist "God", can live without eating.

Magnets don't use any energy to move towards each other because they're only trying to reach their natural state of being: more unity. They "decide" by themselves.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  17. genep Guest

EXACTLY -- death is just a word, the mind, thoughts, and the sooner it dies -- the sooner thoughts vanish -- the sooner the infinite bliss that ALL IS.

18. genep Guest

the words of non-duality that is BLISS itself, that is the timless and changeless NOW.

19. genep Guest

how can the timeless and changeless NOW change?

The NOW is like the movie-screen and the mind-time are the movies that cannot touch the movie-screen.

The mind, thoughts, and its time appears to change but only because it is all illusion, exactly like a dream, fiction, hallucination.

As for being sorry: the joke, the Supreme Comedy, is on "you" because you don't know the Reality that YOU ARE, and you don't know that what you think is the "reality" of brain-body is just the fiction called thoughts, the mind.

20. genep Guest

When I find a way I can make you laugh at a joke, then I will give you the recipe for laughing at the Supreme Comedy, the mind, the thoughts we call life.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

OKAY...C7 and Genep. let me ask yo both a question?
    have you got this eternal bliss you keep harpin on about?

22. genep Guest

I AM, YOU ARE and ALL IS this timeless-BLISS of NOW, Heaven itself . .. there is no other.

EVERYTHING that is not this timeless-BLISS is the mind, thoughts, Reality's nothing.

So the Supreme Comedy is that while you, thoughts, are seeking this BLISS YOU Wake up to BE IT each night, in the thoughtless Silence of Dreamless sleep.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

sounds very nice genep...ish. but i aint gotit .....
    do i ask you to become my guru, so that eventually some of your shit will rub off and me and I'LL get this eternal bliss you say you got?

no. it ant gonna happen.

if i say i DON'T have eternal bliss and i dont care, doesit contradict your belief? do you loook down on me wit pity?

hope not. i dont want it. why? cause i can see thru your belief personally

i actually feel eternal bliss wud be awful

how boring to always be in one state of being.
    of course i have known bliss, and lots of oter moods. tat is cool for me cause i love to feel diversity, not stasis