the cure for feeling good

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Jan 19, 2006.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

i it tasted of nuthin, you wouldn't eat it........sheeesh!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

The body is made of mind and something is made of nothing. They are all the same thing.

"Negative" and "positive" exist but they are two aspects of the same thing. Like two sides of a coin. The coin is one, yet it appears to be two because it has two "sides". Sides exist if we look at things from a personal perspective. We see duality everywhere because we have been separated from ourselves (god). If we ARE something, we are in a monistic state of oneness.

Cold is the absence of warmth and darkness is the absence of light. Negative means not-positive and positive means not-negative. They are the same. Only the whole is real. Like light. It is one, yet it can be divided into several colors.

Since light and dark are the same thing, it is impossible that one could exist without the other. They are only separate in our personal mind. Since opposites can't exist without one another, it shows that they are somehow connected, they are one.

Only one thing is real, but since it is so large and wide, it includes everything, people think there are two or more different "whole's". It is impossible that reality could be 2. Number 2 can't be explained, it can only serve to explain the oneness. Yin and Yang. The 4 elements. The Zodiac. They're all models the same oneness.

People have personal goals, they make copies of the real goal. Sub goals. Often when a goal is reached, people feel "empty", because they didn't reach the ABSOLUTE goal. They instantly want to set a new goal. When we have a goal, we have lots of energy. That's why the universe has lots of energy. The goal is oneness and it is already attained in the presence. Physicists think the source of energy is in the past, but it is in the future (or presence).

Even though unity is attained, people and things try to -reach- it with their consciousness, by evolving in -time-. But the goal is not somewhere in time. Infinity can't be -reached-, it IS.

What makes our heart beat? Who is it that breathes when we sleep? It is our subconscious self. By enlarging our consciousness we can become one with our subconscious self. The same way as your subconscious self makes your heart beat, it also writes this text to you. You created me to say this to you. We created everything. There is only one self and one God.

Evolve to yourself. Bit by bit we discover what we are. Yesterday we were atoms, tomorrow we are Christ. They're just names.

The more we evolve, the less numerous we become, so unity is the goal. The reason why there are many "beings" is that the self is all the levels of consciousness between absolute separation and abolute unity.

Things inevitably evolve. Everything changes. Every motion, every movement in the universe is a means towards peace, towards equilibrium, absence of motion.

That's just what we do. We created the universe. We can be whatever we want. "God expresses his infinity" the vedanta says. And the only thing that can be infinite is nothingness.

Evolution is endless. The goal can never be reached. It can only be attained if we are what we are. If we accept our life in the present moment and place.

Little kids think everything they imagine becomes true. Children haven't drifted so far away from their self, so they are very honest and real. They think that if they close their eyes, no one can see them. They know that the self is invisible. Kids often also say: "I am the best". They don't deny that they are God, the center of everything. However, they have entered a body. He who has ears, let him hear. I start to sound almost like Jesus, right? I'm probably God soon! So fun!

His diciples said to him: "now you speak without using parables, now we know that you know everything."

Animals are what they are. They're not ashamed of their bodies like humans are. Humans deny themselves. They want to be something else than what they are. People can't tell the difference between person and the real self, so they can't be what they are. Lions know the truth. They don't like people because they smell people's falseness. They are true, so they only accept the truth.

Tell me a wonder. I usually think I know everything, so I don't see many wonders. But when I have dreamt I have a mysterious feeling.

Our bodies are different and we were born under different circumstances, so we're different. But the self is the same in both of us. I don't mean the person, the person is always different, since it is a reflection of the body. The body is a reflection of the self. We created them in our image. When life, existence, enters us, we recognize it as the self.

Things seem to be something because we separate ourselves from ourselves. There is no real inner and outer, only illusional ones. Think of nothing as light. It is one, it has no color, but if it is separated, it becomes infinite colors.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

saddest thing you said above was 'tell me a wonder' ...an most rvealing cause then you add. you HAVE seen one in your dreams

tis reflcts to me here you are at. you live in a dreamworld

what u do is create concepts 'God' 'me' 'nothing' and so on, and then concoct your dream--as influenced by Vedanta of course.

'we mak the universe' is very human centred

universe IS. it is beyond your mind when it tries to 'work out' extremes of experience, by explaining them away

you also genralize claiming all cildren do abc, and all people are 'one self'........this means you impose your philosophy on 'all' cause you assume they belong to ypur conceptual theory

this is what vednata unlashed wit its dogma, and its dualism of a 'One' over a 'many'. the 'may' becomes superflous to tis philosophy wit its ingrained idea of 'One'....ten anyone not believing it is lost in Maya, 'illusion'

oh yeah, you said something about animal not being ashameed of their bodies as humans are. there again you generalize and reveal no knowlege, and ignoreance regarding Indigenous peoples and aGRARIAN POPLE WHO WEREN'T ASHAMED of their bodies.

tink about Hebrew mythic patriarcal version of the Garden of Eden where it claims they eat the Fruit and became ashamed of their nakedness...?

trhis tactic iscalled a 'reversal'...where the invading people who subvert the older myth make out the opposite of what was accepted before. ie., they create tru popaganda a myth, in this case being ashaned of being naked.

remember, 'fruit' really refers to psychedelic sacramaent which rthey also prohibit (and which Vedanti forbids too, for the 'many' )...anyone knows how liberating psychedelic ecstasy can be. yet myth also forbids fruit (Tree of Life), whereas the Goddess rituals this myth 'abominates' were very used to nakedness, erticism inspired with psychedelic sacraments

so dont dont ...dontbelievethehype!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

If you think that, then it's you who's living in a dream.

I don't even believe in Vedanta. I've only heard a little about it. I don't have any religion.

I don't mean that we humans create the universe, I mean the self.

I didn't say or mean all children. I claim that all people are 'one self', and I'm free to claim so. I'm just expressing myself. It's not like you have to believe me. I don't write this for your sake, I just do it because I feel like it.

Those indigenous people who live in harmony with nature (themselves) are closer to God, just like children.

That they ate the fruit means that they became conscious of themselves, and thus, conscious of right and wrong. We are what we eat. We ate the "fruit" of intelligence, so we became intelligent.

What hype?

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

exactly/ if you dont start learnin bout it it got YA!

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

This world is not a dream, but it can be compared to a dream.

Not the human self, the existence within all things, which we, because of our advanced brain, recognize as the "self", the center of everything.

It sounds like you have something against children. In my opinion, children are Better and much wiser than adults. Adults are stupid. Animals are also better than adult humans. They don't sin, they are true, and they don't lie.

I only believe in true things.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

well they sound a lot like ideas to me particular for your own beliefs

11. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

why nut? i am what i am, i do what i want.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

so ARE you a kid? what you trying to say?