The Devil’s short-cut to ENLIGHTENMENT

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by genep, Dec 3, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

When you speak about this 'bliss' --f 'Kundalini' etc, it may seem very exotic to many people. Thiswhat Gurus do isn't it. They use words words words to suggest to their gullible followers thatsoon they too can have this bliss if only they adhere to his words and 'realize' the 'divine comedy'....that 'lifeis just a dream'...that 'allll issss One', that if tey do abc they TOO will be all superhuman like teir fave Guru wid te foashin eyes.

Well Genep, i HAVE experienced all you speak of. in flying colours, AAND itis accessible for ANYONE. it is psychedelic experience. You don't HAVE to follow someone who claims to be in all-time bliss. all you have to do is make an effortto get somepsychedelics and see for yourself what all te fuss is about!

BUT, of course psychedelic exprience doesn't lst for ever. It is a process like
    everything else. it hasa beginning a middle and an end. The beginningisnwhen you ingestwhatever it is your have pickes, te middle is climatic ecstasy, and then is te gradual 'come down'............This ios justlike natural life. say you go on holiday. you have te first day, then the sense of amiddle where you are totally immersed in the luxury of your holiday, then tere is te sense soon you are going home andten yer packin yer bags

When you see a film, same. many films have te beginning , te middle mad climax and then the conclusiion.

this is life....oh yeah SEX, is same. even ifyer into tantra. there is still gotta be a begnnin middle and end. same wit any good story, play, etc etc.

So my esential pointis. DONTbelieve gurus wid flashin eyes spinnin u yarns of 'all the time sameness. that is a spin. rather realize that YOU have access to the experience of ecstasy, kundalini, anytime you wish. you dont need any 'holy man', all you need is the initiativ to expriment with psychedelic foods

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

actually you dont need anything external there i sno NEED to ingest anything, all you need to do is be still.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

do you ingest food and water...??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

not to alter my state of consciousness

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

of COURSE eating food and drinking water alters consciousness. try NOT, and see what happens...!

9. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

you know, may be i already have.
    i do not eat or drink to alter my patterns of consciousness. i do not Need anything external to alter my consciousness.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

.......you said you eat and drink, right? otherwise you cant live can you...?

I said that tat alters your consciousness, and hat if you dont believeme. fast for a few days.

YEt still you go on about....?

ting is dude. tis whole sittin still malarchy ala Vedic and Buddhist meditaion rital is a relatviely recent thang. for much much longer people have been ingesting various herbs and ting that inspire ecstasy, dancing, wild sexuality, etc

now everyone wants to JUST be ...still. as tho 'still' is be all and end all

11. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i said "you know, maybe i have" (fasted) of course i eat and drink but not to hallucinate.

i have grown out of that. i am still uninhibited but i dont need herbs and ting to inspire me.
    why do you have problem with ppls being free from dependence on material substance an shit?

no, i want to be still, not everyone. i know a lot of people who are desperately grasping for substance to fill the void that is themselves, i also know people who are not. i do not need anything to achieve ecstasy, there are many things that make happy, life itself fills me with utter love for the whole of this exsitence but i am not dependent on anything outside my own being to maitain or enhance that bliss. i am that joy, i am that love, i am that life, that is my self.

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

but you eat food. you cant be not dependnt on food can you? and i assume some foods you may like more than others that you look foreward too, no? and some drinks? yes? or are you so-called strict ascetic?.....sooo, why cant you see psychedelic food as food?get me.....

this is the main probem i have with te whole ascetic philosophy which has come mainly from the East. itis tis idea that people who take psychedelic food and drink are somehow lesser than you lot. that you have an 'ongoin ecstasy'. ...
    bullshit. sittin still is NOTHIN like the ecstasy one can have from the diverse range of psychedelics. ...of course sitting still can have its own inspiration, but dont kid a kidder. it is not the same. for a big example, you are sitting STILL. thelast thing someone inspired with ecstasy via psychedelics wants to do is sit still. i for example am FULL of ecstatic energy, and want to explore. ecstatic activity and excercise...

13. genep Guest

As long as you believe what your mind thinks it thinks you are on a wild goose chase it is leading you on. The same wild goose chase it leads you on each night when you think you are awake in your dreams.

Until you try and control just ONE thought you have no idea of what the mind is... and what it can and cannot do.
    It cannot do anything because it is nothing but thoughts.
    But you have to try and control JUST ONE thought to wake up to the fact that the mind cannot work.

For over 5 years I have tried to use meditation to control just one thought -- the more I tried the more futile it got.

I can say with the utmost certainty that it would be easier for me to run after light and catch it than it would be to control just one thought. The Supreme Comedy is the thought: I can control a thought.

When I finally gave up trying to control thoughts it was laughter and JOY.

When thoughts slow down in meditation there are three reasons you/I cannot control thoughts.
    1: Thoughts are totally unpredictable.
    2: Even if they were predictable I can never observe thoughts. I cannot observe thoughts because I, this mind, is the thoughts that it is trying to observe. This IS ONLY OBVIOUS WHEN THE MIND SLOWS DOWN with meditation. And then it is so obvious that it is cause for laughter: YOU CANNOT control thoughts because you cannot even OBSERVE THEM because the MIND IS THEM.
    3: there is a Universe-vanishing gap (physics’ quantum-gap) between thoughts that with time becomes so overpowering with BLISS that it makes thoughts relatively meaningless, nothing, fiction.

So forget about all your ego’s degrees and just try and control ONE thought.
    ONLY then will you Laugh at the meaning of two words: futility and fiction – the mind.
    Until then you are just a wild-goose chase your ego needs to entertain me.

14. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

i'm never hungry and i never get sleepy and when i go to sleep i never get enough slep... but my mom says i have to eat and go to sleep and wake up... but when i live elone i will never sleep or eat or wake up.

ellion eats food because without it he would die. addictive means you often eat when you're not even hungry, just coz it tastes good.

i dont like sexual things and good food because they're illusions... it's not my will to like them... i'm programmed to do so... so that's why i don't like them...

15. duendy Registered Senior Member

genep, i know all about what you speak. the cliche being 'been there bought the t-shirt...! you are talkin about the 'thinker and the thought' and the 'knower and the known' right? right........

how could u spend FIVE years trying to control one thought..???!!!!...what a waste .....still, it's your life i spose

yes. when you are aware that there is no thinker watchin thoughts bla bla, you can trick yerself beliving you've cracked the bliss market....wall to wall bliss ad happiness...????....NOT.
    yes you can laugfh, but to just the imagine it is JUST laughing is...awfully 2dimensional. phony. drippin in Eastern-ism balony/ false.

so whats wrong with other emotions hey genep? what is WRONG with crying, and bordeom, and anxziety, and anger, and lust, and not-sureness, and etc?? that is life for many many many real people,and the more real, and also desperate, your life is the more these emotions are inevitably gonna be felt. if your ,say, livin in a ghetto and your kid could be killed as soon as steps out, or dragged into crime, and ya got 4 other kids to look after and etc etc, al your laughy laughy 'answer' seems a bit ...err incongruous!

if yo are fairly comfortable, and have the TIME to try and control a thought in meditation for five years, then you CAn then fool yourself you've found permanent bliss. but i personally HATE stasis. i love the diversity of feeling. inow just think and dont worry about it. and i know that ANYONE can haveaccess to ecstatic expression and release with intelligent use of psychedelics. even that mum struggling in the ghetto

16. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

experiences that are created by the mind and exist only in the mind.

i am sorry you feeel patronised by what i say but the fact is i have grown out of it. you are not the first person to use mind altering substances.

i cannot help it if you feel inferior, i am just being myself. what i am saying is i used to have similar ideas to you now i have found a better, more satisfying way of being.

you where saying herb and ting are an inspiration.
    i was saying i dont need herbs and ting to inspire me.
    anything else you think i am trying to imply is your own creation.

again you are taking things from my words that i am not saying. you do this a lot. i find this very interesting and i would love to know how this happens. it is a similar process when you are fighting your own perceptions of me, not actually seeing me but seeing only your adverse judgements of me.

your taking the concept to a different context. i dont depend on material to access different conscious realities. i depend on material to fulfill other requirements

this is not about addiction. being dependent on a subtance to access an altered state would mean; that altered state could only be accessed by the ingestion of the substance. when i advocate non dependency it is as a method of achieving such a state without using the substance.

thats great, what i am saying though is you dont really need shrooms to gain insights.

what do i imply in my justification of sitting still?

i just need to say that i do have respect for you for being yourself and exploring your reality.
    what i would challenge you on though is how you attack and condemn everybody elses "WORLDVIEW" and also it seems that you are not satisfied with how other people live their lives.

17. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

this is a good example of what i wopuld like to work out with you.

where you get the idea i am an asectic from?

how come you feel that the ascetic way of life is so inadequate compared to yours?

how come you are again fighting something that is not there?

how come you feel these people are condemming your way of life?

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

as i said, i am not challenging you worldview as such, but your assumptions about it, and your seemingly underestimation of psychedelic exploration and insight

i am curious. your very last trip...? when? what did you have? what was the experience like?

19. Satyr Banned Banned

I heard my name and I came.
    I’m blamed for everything these days.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Addiction is a means of coping with reality.
    One becomes addicted to what helps him/her deal with his own emptiness and with life’s indifference.

People, sometimes become addicted to work because they have nothing else to distract themselves with and so they feel comforted in being constantly preoccupied with their job.

Another reason is that people often find their sense of identity through how they serve a communal interest. They find self in others by becoming useful and productive for them.
    In their inability to find their own identity they find an identity as it is defined by popular opinion.

People have debt because they have no ability to control their instinctive behaviour or possess no self-control, defined here as the control of reason over instinct.

Some people find identity through objects. They buy objects, things, as a way to create their identity. They are their automobile or their clothes or their house. These become symbols of self, outwardly projected and acquiredby living-up to external ideals. Symbols of how much they belong and how much they are worth it.
    It is rooted in the same practice of finding self in the other. Here the other’s perception of us, as we adorn ourselves or pretend to be, becomes what we use to define who and what we are.

Collecting things becomes a substitute for being.
    One surrounds ones self with distractions or objects that create a shell of image.
    The same process of protecting oneself from the outside world through collecting is also at work in obesity.
    The mind surrounds its conception of self with matter, creating a barrier between its inner emptiness and the surrounding world.

The Devil becomes a representation of the mind grasping and begging and wanting something, someone to make itself definable, understandable, worth while and meaningful.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

...considering the mythical charactr of the 'Devil' cme to be in Christianity, espcially in its most puritanical mode--the Middle ges, its more that the 'Devil' represents the rejected instinctual impulses which have become repressed even more so through Chruchian stifling dogma

in PUR pradgim where suposedly in secual world all that myth has been left behind, the 'consumer' fights off instinctual impulses by shoppin, whilst simulatanously these impluses aree 'secretly' (*see example Edward Bernays...!) manipulated by
    propaganda sources. ie., where you say that people's things become them...? that is what i mean...

21. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

that's just what he did to me too. he said that i had something against women because i called god "he" even though i clearly said that i think god is neither male or female and i only use "he" because it's most common in english. he just continued to insist that i believe what he thinks i believe!!

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

c7iti_.....stop gossipin'!

23. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

how come you can make this judgement about my way, you do not know my way?

are you paranoid?

if you think i am supereior then that is you putting your stuff on me.

i dont hink you see me, you are only seeing your own judgements.

opium, cocaine, arsenic, etc. there are many substance on this planet, they have uses but being on the planet does not mean they are a required part of our spiritual diet. we dont need to eat uranium.

i dont feel superior for doing this. i am saying any body can do this without going and getting something to make them something else.
    again though you are putting this superior thing on me, why do you do that if it is not becasue you feel inferior what is it? i am not saying you are inferioir i am asking why you feel that i am superior. do you feel that i have more power or more control in this situation?

but you dont need drugs, i would never say that what you ar eadoing is wrong even if i did not agree with it. but these substances are not necessary for you or for anyone else. however while you continue to condem and criticise all other ways of life (WorldViews? Mindsets) i will continue to make the challenge that your way of life is not perfect either, nor is it the only way.

it is not sitting still. i never said sitting still this is your creation too. i said being still. having stillness. yes it is about meditative states
    but the point i was making was that you do not have to go anywhere or take anything to have enlightening experiences. i have had moments of ecstasy sat on a bus. with nothing but my own mind. ecstasies like i had never felt before through the use of drugs or sex. i am not saying i get this beacause i am fucking Uber Guru, i am just being me. anyone body can feel this way without eating uranium or silosyben.

clarify pls? are you saying you are challenging my assumptions about my world view? that is what you seem to be saying.
    what are my assumptions? what is my world view?

it was a long time agoi havent taken any drugs at all (except some green herbal) for over three years. i fought off a cocaine addiction and havent had any psychoactive since. my last trip would have been about 12 years ago. i have no idea what my last was but it definitely was not the most powerful.