the EARTH is expanding!!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by kwhilborn, May 11, 2013.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

You must admit it is top class stuff backed with references and maths. I think I'm doing all right. Capracus comes in with some very pertinent questions or alternative viewpoints, and keeps the discussion going. It is certainly not a slanging match. A lot of what I put forward is absolutely original so there are no references so sometimes it needs correction.
    I hope to write it up as a scientific paper one day.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Is this a serious question? I have decided it is a serious question just worded a little different. So I take it that the question is where does the energy come from to make the Earth Expand?

Like is it possible to ask of a compressed spring, where did the energy come from to make you grow? But in my compressed Earth theory the Earth's own mass compresses itself. Still happening today, where the core of the Earth is a lot denser (kg/m^3) that would the same material if it was brought to the surface of the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth
    So once the pressure is off I think the core molecules can return to normal size so the energy had been stored internally.

Is that possible?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. techhydra Registered Member

When Pangaea broke up and our modern continents formed we entered an ice age due to the Himalayan mountain range disrupting wind patterns and the Panama isthmus disrupting ocean currents. These two interrupts disrupted the transfer of heat around the planet thus cooling Earth into an Ice Age.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, I would like to say that the earths crust rest upon layers of oxygen,and nitrogen that combined have a layer thickness several hundred miles deep, Nitrogen is the most thermally exspansive atomic element, so you can exspect that the earth with exspand and contract with changes in internal earth tempitures.

Additionally as the earths magnetic feild gets weaker, atoms get closer togeather and tempiture increases as a result of friction and vibration,or stress. so in our current time the internal earth is getting warmer with the slow decrease of the earths magnetic feild, and as a furthur result is exspaning.

Eventually the this will cause a earth crust collaspe, which can be as large as 40 miles in drop of the earths surface.

Scary it is....

DwayneD.L.Rabon

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Not so fast Yoda.

Not true AFAIK. Please cite a source for this.

Not true AFAIK. Please cite a source for this.

An average temperature change would in fact cause a very slight change in the volume of the earth.

Not true. The earths magnetic field has zero effect on the diameter of atoms, the bond length of molecules or the distance between atoms.

Uh, no, nothing remotely like that will or could happen

9. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I thought with cooling of the core this might happen, well at least to some extent.

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Rabon has been away for quite some time - thankfully!! But nothing he posts is accurate. He's just an overgrown kid with an abnormal fixation on numbers. And he's had this silly view of planets being composed of layers of chemicals/minerals for a long time now. He's picked up on the fact that the core is made up of nickel/iron and has extended that to convince himself that all the other minerals and elements are neatly arranged in precise layers - much like a multi-layer cake is made.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Read-only

What you say about how the determination of the earths composition is done or calculated is false. you certainly have not offered to interested minds any options for understanding the earth that people live on.

When it comes to the compostion of the earths crust and overall volume, it is self evident that the earth is covered in gas and liquid. the gas and liquid have been studied and have been found to be the atomic elements nitrogen,Oxygen and hydrogen for the greater percentage. The soil of the earth itself is 80% percent gas. SiO4,SiO3, ect... in addition the large amounts of oxygen are released from volcanos as hot gases.

Where in your mind does it fail, to understand that the earths crust rest on a huge volume of oxygen.

Also Read-only a made no former statement that the earth had a core of nickel or iron, which is a idea that i do not support, the earth has a large amount of carbon, of which carbon is the most polar atomic element in our solar system.
    is reasonable to me to think that the earths magnetic feild is generated by carbon. even so large amounts of lithium or other atomic elements may be responsible for earths magnetic feild has the earths magnetic feild is rather large. amoung other things the earths moon generates a constant electric motion.

Lastly electrons and their vibration or frequency are effected by electromagnetic effect, this is basic princple of the use of electricity, or even the production of sound.

Just some simple points.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

12. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

In other words, you have nothing to support your statements.

13. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Alex.G.

That is a really ingnorant statement, self evident means self evident, do you need a dictionary.

Try to comprehend what you are reading rather than fall to your impulsive nature to make comments.

Cause it seems that you are going to say next that water does not exist.

Don't forget that you are trying to make conversation.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Just because the molecules have oxygen in them does not mean that the material is a gas. SiO2, Al2O3 and CaCO3 at the temperatures on the earths surface are not gases, your proposal in nonsense.

What evidence do you have to support your conclusion that there core is not nickle iron? There is lots of evidence that this is precisely the composition of the core. What do you mean that carbon is the most polar element. I can certainly understand how molecules can be polar but how is an element polar? Please cite your source.

What is reasonable to you is of little interest, what is your evidence to support that claim?

Like nickel and iron?

What is your evidence for this - just another hunch on your part?

What is that suppose to mean? Electrons are affected by an electric field? Uh, no kidding?

I would say simply silly, unevidenced and unsupported wild assed conjectures.

15. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

No, 'self evident' means 'I can see that, why can't everyone else?'. It's the phrase cranks use when they have no evidence or references.

Try to provide some substantiation for your claims.

16. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Origin
    I certainly did not say that the various chemicals you mentioned where in a continous gas state. Even so the presence of oxygen is substantial, being in the range of 80% percent or so, oxides are by far prevaliant in earth geology, the simple fact defines that a very large source of oxygen must exist to account for the relative balance. the amount of oxygen in the water,air, and earth crust is huge, such a large volume must come from some where, it certainly did not arrive by asteroid debris, or outter space.

The fact that the earth crust is by majority oxygen in end defines that the earths crust floats on oxygen. That is a self evident deduction, Evenso you can consult with mining officals, and you will find out that for as deep as man digged in the earth the one constant atomic element in the earths depths is oxygen.

To maybe better address your statments, The atomic elements in the earth have a standard normalization point on the earth, these points occur at different depths within the earth. over time all atomic elements will settle to this point. it is the point they are trying to reach as a atom. as the earths is disturbed, by heat,convection,chemical reactions, magnetic pole reversal ect.. things are in end mixed up within the earth, creating different ions which result in different chemical reactions some more stable than other,which then chemicals attempt to find a point of normalization for the chemical.
    Over the earths history geology mixes the compostion of the earth.

So you say that Origin that the earth has a iron nickel core, but as i said that is something that i do not support as a idea, i have never seen any evidence that defines the earths core as iron or nickle Pleases list a exsplaintion. (I have listed before the general compostion of the whole earth before. it will tell you the volume of each of the atomic elements within the earth including Ferrum and Nickel, I will list it again so that you can read it. when i get the chance).
    As for ferrum(iron) iron is not a permanet magnetic atomic element it will lose it polarity over time, additionally iron loses its feild under thermal exsposer. so it seems very unlikly that iron is the source of the earths magnetic feild. However if you add some carbon to iron(ferrum) it becomes a permanet magnetic.

As for determining the polarity of carbon and other atomic elements as i have stated before i am the source for making those marks that define their polarity. if you have ever read the list of polarity that i have listed before here at the site then you know those points, and i suggest that you stick with them or you will get lost. As for evidence of carbons polarity i suggest that you observe life it is the easiest example.

Lastly you keep asking for evidence over the internet, you will have to get out of your seat and look at the world to understand it, you live in the world not the world lives inside of you. as for you last remark get mental help.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

17. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Alex.G.

There is plenty of evidence, mainly those things which are observable, it seems that you lack the scientific mind to observe, which is key to scientific discovery, most likly you are to busy making slanderous statements to have a discussion or observe to make a discovery.

Try to focus and think about what you are saying, and remember that you are the one who lacks understanding and is asking a question.

The worlds surface is full of oxygen and that is self evident, of course you can argue that the world is covered with water and water is not oxygen.

At any event the meathod i use for determining the earths compostion so far stands as accurate in comparisons to other sources,even to that of the formation of silicon oxygen and the earths crust, the forumlas are not free.

If you choose to believe that the earth has a iron core or otherwise you are free to believe that, physical evidence that which i think you might be aspiring for is something you will have to go out and get i can not give you that over the internet, but you are welcome to reason a point that someone has made and see if that seems likly, its what normal people do.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well you didn't start making up stuff until your second sentence - good job! The concentration of oxygen in the earths crust is about 47% not 80%.

Source.

Did you really just state that a large amount of oxygen means there is a large amount of oxygen.

What do you mean it must have come from somewhere? No kidding.

That doesn't follow and is not even remotely logical.

Here we go with the self evident. It is only self evident to you and your flawed understanding of geology and apparently science in general. Yes oxygen is the most common elelment in the crust, so what. Iron and nickel is the most common element in the core.:shrug:

Oh good you are making ideas up and making up defintions for terms.

Pure unevidence arm waving conjucture with nothing to back it up but your guesses.

Here is a simple one
    Here is a discussion on the core.
    evidence of a metalic core
    oldie but a goodie

Now you do not have to say you haven't seen the evidence. You're welcome!

I suggest you quit trying to pretend you have a clue what you are talking about.

19. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, it remains simple that the earth is exspanding and contracting as a result of the oxygen content in the earths enviroment.

such a large content of oxygen in the earth crust enviroment, as well as nitorgen in the atmosphere requires that it came from the internal depths of the earth. where it must exist in greater reserves (even under logical deduction).

Nitrogen which is the most thremal exspansive atomic element,per unit of voulme. will cause greater general motion, resultingin greater pressures and rates of exspansion and contraction, oxygen its self is reactive and exspansive and causes a great deal of motion as well within the earth.

All the magnetic feild collapses or loses it strength electrons find smaller or larger valences causeing the size of atoms to oscillation in size resulting in vibrational changes. friction results in temperture increases which causes thermal exspansion in both oxygen and nitrogen. So the earths crust must is exspanding as the current magnetic feild is weaker than the past.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  20. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well , Origin get mental help.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

21. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Nonsensical crank crap.

This site has simply gone to hell with the crackpots and trolls.

22. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, simply there are a lot of thing in the world, and a lot of ideas for each things.

Humans have only advanced so far, and some thing are still to be discovered, as well the thing that have been discovered a lot of time require exstensive time in management of data, as within the discovered order of things there is alot of random event.

For example locating minerals, and atomic elements in the earths geology is a multi billion dollars investment,requireing satilite data, on ground research, and spot mining, sea floor spot test and more, each idea is tired out to get the best results so that resources can be located on earth. Some people such as executives of companies do not want you know how to locate minerals so they can exsploit them before the common public can taste a free resouces.(It hurts the small guy because he has to figure out a way to find resurces and make a living in a capitalist market, at the same time he must pay the goverment to fund big buissness ventures with goverment subsidation as the proccess is complexed and so on.)

So there are lots of ideas but the formulas are not free, as well the satilites are not free, for example i locate minerals and atomic elements any where in the solar system and i use formulas, locating minerals and resorces is important when the human race travels the solar system or in a earth emergency. its not free. but i give advice and exspress opinions about the geological placment of resources and those that exist to be strategic for human survial out in the solar system. (for example Titanium).

their are diffrences, current meathods used by buisnesss are practices to be used by a work group of people looking for mineral resources in the earth. mine are the type used by a general in the middle of a emergency.

Figureing out if the earth is exspanding or contracting is actually important, because of dangers it might present to the world population, and also there are all kinds of intreseting ideas about life under the crust, and ocean water rises ect...

DwayneD.L.Rabon

23. exchemist Valued Senior Member

A noble try Origin, but your interlocutor's apparent lack of ability to organise and communicate his thoughts does not hold out much hope of success.