The Eternal Universe.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Xelasnave.1947, Sep 11, 2018.

1. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Fine.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Yep, I've noticed. What you have to accept is that all these haters of spirituality are simple people trying to be something they're not.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You are kidding right...speaking for myself the thing I dont do is try ...I just do☺ ... to try is to admit failure before you start ...and for you to suggest pretention on my part or indeed on Michael's part is just more of your made up nonsense so please take back your lie.

And something you could take on board..." people who live in glass houses should not throw stones"...

Haters indeed.

Alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Since I have around 30 on Iggy I have no idea about my part so

Arrrh how sweet it is

Don't bother putting me in the picture I really could not care less

I admire your patience Santa

8. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Alex, good luck with your illness, and you're on the wrong side.

There is no evidence God is real or not, so you have decided not because the universe is eternal.

It's one of the weakest arguments not to believe.

Join your atheists friends, the 90% of the forum and continue in your private delusion that no one(except maybe theists) questions at all, obviously because you are an atheist.

Like I say, good luck and I'll see you around.

9. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

• Sexual comments directed at other members are inappropriate. Please avoid.
    Here's comes the new member of the choir who has no idea what's happening, and looks set to suck willies within the next month.

Don't call me a liar, you are a disgrace.

10. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

WTF

exchemist likes this.
  11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Wow you have had a major melt down I see here and everywhere I look on the forum and handing out gold stars for excellence all over.

Thanks for all of mine.

It seems we have really got you thinking and no doubt secretly now accepting of the eternal universe and The Theory of Evolution.

Still you should be happy and avoid getting so upset that your old ways are being proved wrong.

Look I would like to appologise as there was no need for me to call you a liar as you are what you are for all to see.

So I say that I am sorry and hope that you can forgive me.

And yet another gold star for excellence. ..you are just too kind.

Please try and relax I dont want to see you so upset and its not good for your health.

Just stay calm and realise that you still have much to learn but all of us here will help educate you and one day you can evolve to be better.

Nice reading your posts keep up the good work.

Alex

12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Thank you.

Well irrespective of what side that I am on I do the best I can according to my best assessment of what is before me.

The only reason that I am anti religion is because I believe many people are being conned by religious leaders and I dont like decent folk being conned.

Is that reasonable?

The eternal universe is something I use to illustrate to theists how annoying it is to be confronted with a made up proposition and told it is right.

I have tried to mirror the tiresome approach of the theist who pushes a made up notion as the only truth.

However having thought about it the eternal universe really does make sense over the alternative.

Isnt it funny...as they say many a true word spoken in jest.

Are you saying that your arguement against the eternal universe is weak because you dont believe it could be possible. ..yes you need more...you really need to present an arguement that gives more credibility to the notion of an eternal creator leaving his eternal realm to create a finite universe just for humans who he makes to look just like him.

I know it sounds crazy but that is where you are coming from so what evidence do you have for this eternal creator and what makes you think such a silly proposition could be true.

It does not have to be us and them you know.
    As I said my motivation for atheism is mostly about my concern that good people such as yourself are being conned.
    I think that unfortunately you believe in something that is unevidenced and because of your inoccent acceptance of the myth you are deprived of the ability to think rationally.
    Take your stand on The Theory of Evolution.
    It is well evidenced and yet you fight a strawman built by creationists who consider modern science a threat to their bronze age notions of reality.
    You must see that that yes today we do understand the world much better than folk did from the bronze age.
    Look at what they got wrong...they thought sickness was god being nasty...or the work of demons. ..they did not know where the Sun went at night...they thought the Earth was flat...they thought stars were small objects with no idea that they were small because of their great distance from Earth...look you must see that they made stuff up because they were simply ignorant...and yet today we have scientific research that is built upon more than made up superstitious nonsence and somehow you think these ancient folk can inform you better than modern scientific research...if you cant see that your choice is flawed ask yourself why...well the answer is that you hold a belief that causes you to ignore reason. ..that is not good for you...

That is why I am atheist as I dont like to see good people like you told not to think...and telling you that you only need faith is telling you not to think...

Look at how you get upset and resort to insult does that not tell you you are confused by irrational thoughts and that deep down your inner sense of reason is lashing out...yes lashing out but unfortunately not in the right direction...you should be angry however that your mind has been so damaged by fear of death and fear of hell that you can now no longer think rationally...as I said...does it really make sense to you to believe ancient superstition or ti believe modern researched confirmed science.

Thank you and all the best for you.
    Alex

13. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Hi mate,

Thanks. I can't reply to this, not enough reward for my time. Another thread maybe.