The Global Warming Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by williemcdonald, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You apparently are an idiot or cannot read or both. I said that your claim that the gravitational field has decreased by 10% is not supported. Try to learn to comprehend what you read.

You really cannot understand what you are reading about chandler's wobble can you. For christ sake you pinhead don't realize that if the earth really was tilted at 49.5 degrees off it's axis that the arctic circle would run approximately through New York city??? Do you think nobody noticed that there was no sunrise on Dec. 21st in NYC??

That has nothing to do with any fantasized shift in the axis. I assume english is not your first language - so look this stuff up in your native language, you are making a fool of yourself.

These are sites are written by a moron. Anybody who has taken a highschool general science course would understand the effect on the length day due to a 49.5 degree tilt of axis.

Well it is clear that you are just a troll trying to get a rise, because nobody is actually that clueless. I for one will stop feeding this troll.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

That's your adult reaction to my corrections of your errors?

There's no "scientific evidence" to support your errors. I've corrected a few of them for you. So far you've only answered with insults.

Post #33. Below are your errors in red followed by the corrections in green, followed by the sites I gave you.

The rotating magnetic body of the earth functions like a generator's armature it also generates electromagnetic, and magnetic energy ... Electromagnetic energy is generated, when the earth's magnetic field brushes against the magnetic field of the surrounding universe, because the earth's magnetic field repels the universe's magnetic field.
    [The Earth's magnetic field is due to] a convective dynamo operating in the Earth's fluid outer core, which surrounds its solid inner core, both being mainly composed of iron.
    http://www.es.ucsc.edu/~glatz/geodynamo.html

The rotating magnetic body of the earth . . . is responsible for the jet stream in the upper atmosphere. These electromagnetic, and magnetic forces move the air in earth's upper, and lower atmosphere. Air can't move on its own.
    The jet stream results from latitudinally and vertically large gradients of temperature and pressure at the intersection of a colder air mass from the north with a warmer air mass from the south.
    http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/wea00/wea00135.htm

The electromagnetic of the Aurora Borealis, and Australis Borealis is responsible for our weather such as, thunderstorms, snowstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wind in the lower atmosphere.
    An aurora (plural: aurorae or auroras; from the Latin word aurora, "sunrise") is a natural light display in the sky particularly in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions, caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere (thermosphere).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(astronomy)

greenhouse gases can't create sunny, and warm winter days. Purportedly, greenhouse gases only absorb solar infrared irradiance, which is purported to raises the earth surface temperature.
    Many chemical compounds present in Earth's atmosphere behave as 'greenhouse gases'. These are gases which allow direct sunlight (relative shortwave energy) to reach the Earth's surface unimpeded. As the shortwave energy (that in the visible and ultraviolet portion of the spectra) heats the surface, longer-wave (infrared) energy (heat) is reradiated to the atmosphere. Greenhouse gases absorb this energy, thereby allowing less heat to escape back to space, and 'trapping' it in the lower atmosphere.
    http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/gases.html

The predominant error of this thread is the the denial and misunderstanding of basic concepts of climate science. Your basic premise has no basis in fact. The graph I posted demonstrates the correlation between CO[sub]2[/sub] and global warming, which refutes your belief that carbon and/or greenhouse gases are not to blame.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. williemcdonald Registered Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. williemcdonald Registered Member

ORigin,

This substandard, and unscientific forum will no longer allow me the to post website, until I get 50 post, how silly, and lucky for you.

It says a lot about you grasshopper that you would call everyone that disagree with you a moron. If you are going to stop feeding trolls start with your mother. bye.

8. williemcdonald Registered Member

Aquaeous,

Keep in mind this substandard forum will no loner allow me to post website addresses, until I have 50 post. It says I have 35 post, how freaking silly, and lucky for you.
    The first part of your response is childish diatribe.

Post #33:

(1). Oh, you are also on linkedin, ha? When I say the earth functions like a generator's armature, that has nothing to do with how earth's magnetic field is generated, what in the world are you talking about???????

(2). The magnetic field of the jet scream can be measured by a magnetometer. It generated by the rotation of the earth, and the earth's magnetic field. The earth's atmosphere is permeates by it magnetic field.

(3). The earth acts as a generator's armature. its magnetic field brushes against the magnetic field of surrounding magnetic field of space, and the earth's atmosphere is charged with electromagnetic energy, which provides the electromagnetic energy in thunderstorms, snowstorms, super cells, and tropical storms.

(4). The aurora borealis is energetic charged particles. That's another way of saying electromagnetic energy.

(5). Your last statement is just silly. Greenhouse gases only absorb solar IR radiation. It can't stop the formations of clouds. Now, the winters in the the southern part of the northern hemisphere are sunny, and warm, but it wasn't this way 50 years ago I know I was born here. Greenhouse gases emissions is a global events, why is it only effecting the southern part of the northern hemisphere in winter? and its having the same effect in the northern part of the southern hemisphere in winter. these ares are near the equtor.

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Nothing more than a troll....:yawn:

10. williemcdonald Registered Member

Origin,

Nothing more than a glutamus maximus orifice!

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sorry no feeding allowed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

The only thing substandard here is the material you posted.

That's your adult response to being confronted by facts from science sources?

False. Below you state again: (3). The earth acts as a generator's armature. What is the Earth generating if not a magnetic field? Come to the point.

For the third time the word is STREAM with a T. Now who is posting like a child? Any charges caught up in the jet stream are inconsequential to the function of the geodynamo.

If you think you can detect the jet stream with a magnetometer, then you've got a screw loose.

No, it is generated by the circulation electric current in the core of the Earth as it rotates. Otherwise there would be no field. That's the point you've ignored so far.

The magnetic field permeates rocks, too, which is how lodestone was formed. So?

False. The word is geodynamo, and the action takes place in the core.

False. Fields don't "brush", that's not how the geodynamo works, and there is no surrounding field of space that can orient a magnetic current that tracks the Earth. Therefore, even if such a field existed (which is false) your claim would still be false. The best hope you would have for creating a claim like this is try to relate Earth to the Sun as a moving dipole, since that's the only spatial arrangement that tracks the Earth's position with constant distance and direction.

More nonsense. The ions in the atmosphere are electrically charged, and they circulate in the upper atmosphere orthogonal to the magnetic field. Other than that, your statement makes no sense.

Electrical discharge is one thing, weather is another. You are confusing the two.

No, that's why I gave you the link. It's the name given to the visible light seen in the Northern skies. The energy of the magnetic field is primarily consumed in the deflection of the solar wind.

Your denial that absorption of heat causes the atmosphere to become hotter is absurd.

Your personal experience buys you nothing in this thread. You need to know science. The data from the chart I posted comes from the National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration (NOAA). It proves that the rise in global temperatures are correlated to the concentration of atmospheric CO[sub]2[/sub].

Absurd. The spring, summer and fall seasons in your region are hotter too. The whole world is heating, which is why ice cliffs in the southern part of southern hemisphere are now seen crashing into the sea, and the sea ice in the northern part of the northern hemisphere, is disappearing. Are you not aware of this? How could that be possible?

Your statement is absurd. Did it ever occur to you that your region is gradually getting hotter because the whole world is getting hotter?

You posted in a science thread. The expectation is that you will address the science of the issue.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Stop with the facts, Aqueous! You're going to destroy his worldview. He's been working on it for 29 years; he's not going to give up on it just because it contradicts reality.

14. williemcdonald Registered Member

Aquaeous,

(1). more childish diatribe.

(2). False. Below you state again: (3). The earth acts as a generator's armature. What is the Earth generating if not a magnetic field? Come to the point.

REPLY: As earth's magnetic field brushes against the magnetic field of the surround universe electricity is generated just like in a common Dc magnet generator.

(3). The word jet Scream is a typo, you know I meant jet stream, I wasn't paying attention. Sorry to see that you major in the minor.

(4). It possible to detect the winds of the jet stream, and it magnetic field. Now, whose the screw ball.

(5). You keep missing my point, what is this the third grade?:
    No, it is generated by the circulation electric current in the core of the Earth as it rotates. Otherwise there would be no field. That's the point you've ignored so far.

REPLY: My goodness, I'm not talking about how earth's magnetic field is generated. I'm trying to tell you what it does, after its generated, Gzzz! Have you always been this dense?

(6). The magnetic field permeates rocks, too, which is how lodestone was formed. So?

REPLY: Earth's electromagnetic field permeates earth's atmosphere. Earth' atmosphere is charge electrical energy. This energy can be found in thunderstorms, snowstorms, super cells, etc.

(7). False. The word is geodynamo, and the action takes place in the core.

REPLY: Once again, I'm not talking about how earth's magnetic field is generated, I'm try to tell you how it behave.

(8). False. Fields don't "brush", that's not how the geodynamo works, and there is no surrounding field of space that can orient a magnetic current that tracks the Earth. Therefore, even if such a field existed (which is false) your claim would still be false. The best hope you would have for creating a claim like this is try to relate Earth to the Sun as a moving dipole, since that's the only spatial arrangement that tracks the Earth's position with constant distance and direction.

REPLY;I give up, the geodynamo describes how earth's magnetic field is generated. I'm talking about how earth's magnetic field behaves in earth's atmosphere. Earth magnetic field, and the magnetic field of outer space brushes against one another. The earth's magnetic field repels the magnetic field of the surrounding universe.

(9).More nonsense. The ions in the atmosphere are electrically charged, and they circulate in the upper atmosphere orthogonal to the magnetic field. Other than that, your
    statement makes no sense.

REPLY: Yes, this ionic energy permeates earth's atmosphere, including the troposphere. Where do you think the electromagnetic energy comes from ina thunderstorm, snowstorm, super cell, hurricanes,etc.

(10), Electrical discharge is one thing, weather is another. You are confusing the two.
    REPLY: They are one in the same. Have you ever seen a thunderstorm, snowstorm, super cell, hurricane without the presence of electromagnetic energy?

(11). The aurora borealis is energetic charged particles. That's another way of saying electromagnetic energy.
    No, that's why I gave you the link. It's the name given to the visible light seen in the Northern skies. The energy of the magnetic field is primarily consumed in the deflection of the solar wind.

REPLY: The aurora borealis is more than just light its a form of energy, charged particles.

(12). Your denial that absorption of heat causes the atmosphere to become hotter is absurd.

REPLY: No, What I'm saying is that greenhouse gases has been around for billions of years, they are a natural event, and they are not responsible for the increase in temperature. The experiment proving greenhouse gases caused global warming is flawed. and the actual temperature reading was never included in the equation.

(13). Your personal experience buys you nothing in this thread. You need to know science. The data from the chart I posted comes from the National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration (NOAA). It proves that the rise in global temperatures are correlated to the concentration of atmospheric CO2

REPLY: This substandard forum will not allow me to post scientific websites, it says I need 50 postings, and I only have 35 postings. I can easily find temperature reading for the southern part of the northern hemisphere.

(14). Absurd. The spring, summer and fall seasons in your region are hotter too. The whole world is heating, which is why ice cliffs in the southern part of southern hemisphere are now seen crashing into the sea, and the sea ice in the northern part of the northern hemisphere, is disappearing. Are you not aware of this? How could that be possible?

Reply: it wasn't this way when I was a teenager. I'm 60 years old, and it was never this sunny, and warm during the winter months. Another strange thing, when I was a teenager twelve noon was the hotter part of the day. Now three to five o'clock in the after noon is the hottest part of the day.

(15). Your statement is absurd. Did it ever occur to you that your region is gradually getting hotter because the whole world is getting hotter?
    You posted in a science thread. The expectation is that you will address the science of the issue.

I told you this thread will not allow me to post scientific website, until I get 50 post. And that what I told you all when I first can to this thread, Deja vu. This region is exceptionally hotter, than normal. And it due to the earth shift on it axis by an additional 26 degrees.

15. williemcdonald Registered Member

billvon,

I'm willing to bet you believe man evolve from apes. I believe you evolve from monkeys.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We did evolve from ape-like creatures. What's your explanation?

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well this is not surprising... the trolling continues.

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope. But man and ape do share a common ancestor, and it looked a lot like an ape.

19. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Thread closed until I decide what to do with it. While the solution might seem emminently obvious, there may be some merit in continuing this farce as an "instructional video".

Warnings may, however, result when I get the opportunity to sit down and read this in more depth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.