The Greatest Game of All:

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by paddoboy, Feb 20, 2020.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And so it begins the 2020 season starting with the celebration of two proud cultures that will come to a head on Saturday when the men's and women's Indigenous All Stars and the Maori All Stars face off at the Gold Coast in Queensland

I certainly hope the Rooster's loss for the season, Latrell Mitchell has found himself and leads his side to victory..........
    the video of highlights of last years game....
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/15/match-highlights-indigenous-all-stars-v-nz-maori-all-stars/

Not to forget the Club championship on Sunday morning [AEST] between my team the Roosters and the English club champions St HELENS:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

OK season over with my team the Roosters being knocked out in the semis...still not bad considering the horrendous number of injuries.
    The Melbourne Storm have beaten the Penrith Panthers 20-26 in the GF.
    Now for the State of Origin series!
    Speaking of which It must be asked what fool in the NRL heirarchy decided to bow to political extremism and not start the game/s of with the National Anthem?
    Thank Christ the PM showed some backbone for a change and got the NRL to reverse the decision.
    Shame on the NRL in the first place for even contemplating such crap!

Of course the Blues again to win the series making it three years in a row!!!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

For those not familiar with Rugby League, here is last years decider in the State of Origin.....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Rugby is a great game .

Just not as great as Hockey .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!