The Holy Quran

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

What if it don't hurt you then what? Why not smoking . I know people in America want me to stop . It makes you smarter. Yeah Fact. Studies show it is true . Shut up don't make me drag it out and show you the study. Chi My Grand Father smoked until He was 75 . Course He died at 93 . He might have lived longer , but he didn't die of tobacco related causes either. This is the same thing Christians say . Bla Bla Bla Mikel QUITE SMOKING . Smoke will rise to the bitter end people so get off the gate keepers back will you already

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

If it doesn't harm you then it's not a sin but if you harm yourself knowing its dangerous then it is, your body is supposed to be god's temple.

Peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I am the temple Chi. I only do what I am allowed to do. My name means " To Be Equal " Do you know what that means? It means for people to consider in there hearts for Me to be equal with them. If they can except that they can come into the Greathouse where once the black heart of the dragon was , but it was ripped out by a Black Foot man when he gave Me a red Rock. I held onto the rock as a symbol of or friendship until it turned black. Then I gave it to The Haitian Man and blessed him with a special blessing. I crowned Him the Lion King at that point . I exalt the Haitian and work to make Haiti the white pearl of the world . I dream of the day Haiti is Paradise once again. With Fruits and Vegetables for all the peoples of Haiti to enjoy. My Daughter is a biologist "Wild life fish and biology" and the whole Caribbean is important to her too. She is a scientist that does real science. Yeah man not like a lot of the posers that pretend . Stone fly's , she is an expert on stone fly's . Yeah buddy Published too. Her publishing is all about fresh water shrimp in the Caribbean . So smoking is good if it don't hurt you. Great I can smoke then . No worries bro. Paradise hear we come . Yeah Haiti look out Our Day in the sun. Wood For Haiti Say it out loud for everyone to hear. Say it with Me Chi . Wood For Haiti!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Your kind of preaching My Man , I don't mind though , but you know how people are around hear. My Grandfather was a hard shell baptist preacher. What did you call them Book People. He was Famous and wrote for the Sign of the Times a famous publication back at the turn of the Century. His First Cousin was a guy named Lloyd Tevis. He was one of the Copper Kings . Partners with a guy named Ben Ali Haggin ( think that is write , Don't shoot Me Book worms I am Dyslexic and struggle to spell) The third wheel was a guy Named Randolf Hearst. All three where the Copper Kings in the late 1800s . That Ben Guy Was a Muslim . I bet he read the Quran a lot . Probably as much as my Grandfather read the Bible. You know how people use to be back in the day. They really took it to heart. I have read the bible like you would not believe. That is how I know little known facts . Like things about Bithiah the Daughter of Pharaoh. It is how I know that Abraham was a rebellious person when it came to the customs of the day. How he went against his fathers will when he didn't sacrifice his son. Just think if he did . Dude we would probably still be sacrificing Children if not for him . Brave Man to defy his Father like that.

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

lol..blinded by love...
    (i have 4 yo grand daughter..she has her moments..)

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I have studied the Bibles and related scrolls more than I have the Quran, Muslims don't just read the quran they are taught to read all of the scriptures, but to also keep in mind that the Quran is the final and purest of scripture,the Surahs have not been corrupted or changed. Muslims encourage the study of all of the Old bibles and of Comparitive religions, many muslim shops even sell buddhist books and eastern philosophy books, one of the teachings of the quran is to expand your knowledge and learn all sides of things.

Peace.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Love doesn't blind you jelousy does, kids will be kids, but they are all angels to me.

Peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Here Me-ki because it's hard to know which Surah is about a certain prophet I got the one about jesus thats hard to locate for you, as the surahs are all in arabic titles it can be confusing for the christian reader. This is not the only surah about Isa but continue reading it on the main source link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    110 (Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'"
    111 And when I (Allah) revealed to Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) [of 'Îsa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
    112 (Remember) when Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Îsa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allah, if you are indeed believers."
    113 They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to satisfy our hearts (to be stronger in Faith), and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses."
    114 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allah, our Lord! Send us from the heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."
    115 Allah said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinn)."
    116 And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).
    117 "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
    118 "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise ."
    119 Allah will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #110-119)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are just 9 verses that clear up some miss-conceptions.

Peace.

12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The TTC is wise and funny, does not rely on authority, and is not full of bragging and threats and fiction demanding the role of fact by way of some "deity". It does not pretend to be "perfect", or "holy", or any other nonsense of that kind.

There are many different translations of the TTC, including of its very name, and almost all of them have recognized merits. People interested in it own several, and learn from the differences.

No violent religious cult has arisen around it, paper copies of it are not treated with reverence as some kind of holy item, it is not an idol, its followers and appreciators do not have to be treated like ticking bombs lest they take offense at some disrespect shown to it.

And so forth. Hence, it is not nearly as suspect a topic for a discussion thread on this forum.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

One of the main teachings of Islam is to not hold any Idols.

Have you read the Quran in full? which particular verses would you like to discuss?

peace

14. greenboy Registered Senior Member

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

16. greenboy Registered Senior Member

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

The Prophet Mohhamad (Pbuh) Said "And to you Muslims Read the bibles for Guidance and Light"

Wisdom

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

19. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

wouldn't that make the quran an idol?

20. greenboy Registered Senior Member

HEY read below

Surah 2:256 “Let there be no compulsion in Religion.” This would be a rational position if practiced as a standard, however Muslims disallow the Bible (as well as other books of religion) in their countries and do not give people a choice. They do not want to engage in dialogue or allow freedom of choice when they are in control. To present the Bibles Gospel is tantamount to aggression, so one is labeled an infidel, and the use of force can be used to restrain him. The rest of this verse says “Truth stands out Clear from Error: whoever Rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped, the most trustworthy Hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth And knoweth all things.” This verse seems to imply that those who embrace Islam willingly are accepted.

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

21. greenboy Registered Senior Member

yep

[you are right about this.

=NMSquirrel;2694127]wouldn't that make the quran an idol?[/QUOTE]

22. greenboy Registered Senior Member

Hey

How they can read a bible not allowed in the country?

QUOTE=EmptyForceOfChi;2694125]Wait a second there, don;t jump onto a new subject, address what I just replied with. You said the Muslims are not allowed to read the bibles.

One thing at a time dont try to change direction once confronted.

peace.[/QUOTE]

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

It's a Book of holy scripture, it is a tool not something to worship, muslims are very strict about Idol worship they have 0 Tolerence of it.

peace.