The Holy Spirit Explored (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Discussion in 'Religion' started by bearer_of_truth, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

A human spirit needs a chariot to fly. Nothing pulls the chariot. Here is one motionless with a spirit in it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Unsupported (I'll go so far as to say entirely fabricated) claim.

No it's not.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Some of us know the spirit world better than others. I have seen Jesus when I was nine years old. I've heard the Father's voice. Seen the Holy Spirit many times. Seen and talked to angels. Witnessed powers. And been possessed by demons and talked to the dead.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You can't support a claim by making more unsupported (or, more likely, confabulated/ hallucinatory) claims.

8. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

My claims are supported by both photographs and a video. So you can stop spilling your nonsense about unsupported claims.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You persist in this error.
    In order for the videos and photos to support your claims you would have to prove that they do indeed show what you (and/ or the Australian loon) claim them to show.
    This has not - even remotely - been done.
    In other words the claim that the photos and videos show "spirits" is also unsupported.

10. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

You can stop blaming other people for your own lack of skill. The fact of the matter is that you do not no spirits nor spirit photography.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah, back to the "it's someone else's fault" because you can't rationally support your claim.

It's also a fact that you don't either.
    Please provide evidence that the photos show what you claim them to show.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So these chariots are always perfectly round, are they? And they look just like dust particles reflecting a camera flash. Ok.

How did you know it was Jesus? Where was Jesus at the time?

Were you by yourself when that happened, or did other people also hear the Father's voice?

How did you know it was the Holy Spirit?

What did they tell you? Were you by yourself when this happened, or did other people see them too?

I visited a hydroelectric station once.

Please tell us your demon possession story. What did that feel like? What happened?

Which dead people did you talk to? Did they talk back to you? Where did this happen? Were you by yourself at the time, or did other people also chat to the dead guys?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Optical experts already know what causes orbs. You might as well claim dust bunnies are the souls the dead.

14. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

This is the type of garbage that you hear from someone who has never seen an orb with there own eyes. These reports are never from anyone with any genuine experience.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can't see them with your own eyes, it's an artifact of lenses.

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note:

Section I.26 of sciforums site rules discusses evangelising.

26. Evangelising is where the poster’s main aim is to spread the word about his or her beliefs, without being interested in real discussion or critical analysis.
    Under the terms of our site rules, evangelising is a kind of propaganda. (The full rules are available in a sticky thread in the Site Feedback subforum.)

Here is bearer_of_truth's statement on his posts in this thread:

The emphasis is mine.

It would seem, given that bearer_of_truth has stated that he is not interested in critical analysis or discussion of his beliefs, that this falls squarely under our definition of evangelising.

This thread is therefore closed.

Kristoffer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.