The I hate List!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Albume27, Sep 5, 2004.

1. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

^^ rap should go and hang it's self =P

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

rap....or the usually white producers who milk it? who create the gun culture glamourized videos cause they sell sell sell make profit profit?

sure the art form of rap is SOME way for people to express their emotions living in
    a dehumanized environment--the gehtto. do you deny them that?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Well, all the rest of pop musicians is obsessed with sex and "love". "Soft Rock"......brrr. I want to vomit when I hear that phrase. I doubt that golden chained bros can express ghetto's dehumanization. They can express $dehumanization$ very well though. German rap rocks cause I cannot understand words.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

8. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

pop singers, bling-bling rap artists, and all that other crap that's hyped like nobody's business on MTV is just the basis of a very dynamic billboard used by companies that sell crap. of course, to the primitive, this crap looks like the the shit, no pun intended. JLo clothes?! Junco?! Freakin $80 pairs of Belle Belle jeans? it's all overpriced shit!!! of course, thanks to the popular artists that make them look SOOO cool, this crap's sold way over production value, feeding millions of families throughout the world. did i say world? I meant the US, the US makes the dough, the sweatshops get the leftovers. I hate Nike...

oh, and other things i hate:
    1. the "rap", P.I.M.P., and other similar dysfigurements of the art
    2. little girls' makeup, it looks so freggin cheap, little ho's in the making
    3. Smart cars, they're all over germany here, and they're tiny and annoying as hell. smaller than minis, i wanna hit one one day... just to watch it tumble over and over like the little toy it is.
    4. teen movies, no wait, even more, pre-teen movies
    5. currently, the democratic party for pissing all over the republican prez. every election year

9. mickeyboy Powerslave rocks Registered Senior Member

I have to aggree, though I would never go as far as actual physical harm, but some people just can't drive.
    Woman who get as big a car as they can and then proceed to try and drive it like they ever could, some of these woman are driving a car 25 feet long to do the shopping.
    The school run....make the fat little fuckers walk...i had to.

Some rap is cool, there i said it - Jurrassic 5, Naughty by Nature and the streets are all good, give it a listen before you dismiss it.
    To say you hate all rap is silly, it's like saying because you don't like cabbage that you hate all vegetables.

10. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

Llamas arent ment to be eatin silly head!

11. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Albume27

Instead of writing that list in your original thread, why not just provide a link to your source, Maddox?

12. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I agree to that, are Smart cars only found in Germany so often? If so, perhaps I shold move out of here... or ram them off the streets.

Pre-teen movies are one of the worst inventions of mankind. (Seriously, only German comedies are worse.)

Oh, and not only little girls with makeup, but with mini skirts and high heel boots too...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  13. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

nice avatar dreamwalker. how many have you had?

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Dunno, 14?

Mmh, I think I´ll better make that 20...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  15. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I hate ... I hate ... I hate my bloody stoic self that prevents me from actually really hating something!

16. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

... then if you hate your bloody stoic self, but you can't actually hate anything... you contridict yoru self ^^^ =P

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

She doesn´t really hate it, she just uses the term "hate" because it is convenient for describing a severe dislike towards something.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Why, thank you. But I have noticed that contradictio myself as I was writing it, and it was that very contradiction that made me quite angry, and made me think of things outside of logic.

19. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

I hate . . .

- TV lobotomized nearly illiterate people (most Americans these days I suppose)

- The fact that the latest poll over the pond (Brits, Germans, Swiss, French, Russians, Austrians, etc) asking what the most dangerous threats to world stability in the future are found them saying: North Korea, Israel & the USA.

- The most oversensationalized of the big team/sheep sports like football & baseball.

- People who drive fucking Hummers and Denali's and such unless they are hauling groups of people up the sides of mountains in them.

- People who don't know history at all . . . and see the patterns and lessons it shows.

- Boiled eggs.

- Ricers, usually skinny white boys who wish they weren't.

20. eincloud Banned Banned

I hate evil geese that have sharp and are really mentaly retarded. They love to chase ahhhhhhh

21. i_like_swords Banned Banned

What do I hate.......

- homework (work is not meant to be done at home)
    - rGEMINI
    - people who think theyre better than everyone because they can do things better or are stronger or better looking
    - the cuppycake song (www.cuppycake.com)
    - 56k (laaaaaag)
    - llama haters (how dare you say llamas are for food!)
    - bad movies
    - 26 book encyclopedias
    - spam

the list goes on and on.........

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. eincloud Banned Banned

Pringles they should not all be the same shape.

23. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

... i feel hated ^^^... duno it feels sort of kewl =P

... then wouldn't you hate your self ^^^

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004